Sightsee was getting agitated.... It had been a couple of days that he had tried to contact Saalz. Yet again he was not responding, and it was a blocking of transmissions, this much he knew.

'The damned idiot' thought Sight. He was sure that Saalz was doing this on purpose, just to get at him again, just coz Sight was Omni now. Their last conversation, Saalz had agreed on helping him out with trying to save Savoys face, Sights Boss in the South Rubi-Ka Society he was part of. But he seemed to be avoiding him, when they were supposed to meet.

Just as he was about to turn in for the night he recieved a strange message from Saalz's comms.
".... Well were late already! We better move fast to Reets!" The comms hacking device seemed to finally work! He got ready to gate crash and meet him, discuss plans.

It was a long journey through the grid and through his old home, Newlands. He noticed a mwateor shower when he stopped briefly at his Families plot that was once a farm. It reminded him of his Father, and he wondered yet again about his Fathers whereabouts or demise. It was a while before he got there at Reets, his old local.

Saalz was sat with Lizor and her friends in the retaurant part of the Reets Retreat Club, discussing the trials and tribulations of life. Apart from his encounter with Lizor and what he had heard of the mysterious masked commando, something was bothering him, something to do with what he was suppossed to do. He paused briefly before realising that he was supposed to arrange a Grid Hacker for his 'friend' Sightsee.

Sightsee was a friend to him, like a brother, he had grown up with Sights family as his own. But Sight was different now, especially as he had joined this so called society. A cult as far as he was concerned. Now thier relationship was strained to say the least. Sight was somone, no somthing else. Omni had got his claws into him, 'not an eagle's, but a vulture claw' he thought. But he still loved him even now after the insults, the put downs. After what had happened this night, he couldn't face meeting him, well in fact he couldn't stand having to deal with him at all, thats why he'd blocked his comms, so as he could clear his mind. Figure out who and what he was, and what it meant to have his friend joining the 'enemy'. Thats why Saalz planted a nano tracer on him. He felt guilty for the lack of trust, then he noticed the vacinity alert indicating that Sightsee was on his way.

Lexx noticed something was wrong, Saalz was quiet again. His demeanor was blank and his head bowed down, hand against it.
"Errr sorry I got to go ladies, Night, Sights coming" Saalz said and ran off before anyone could say anything. Lizor had seen this happen before and had even met Sightsee too. She recalled his confident manner, his fine boned face and sily hair, but also his attitude towards Saalz. Sight refered to him as some kind of fool, or some kind of idiot. She could not understand why Saalz spoke in high regard of this handsome man before her. Did he even know of what Sight would say behind Saalz's back?

A few minutes later Sightsee walked towards the ladies there. Lizor noticed how smart he looked in his full Omni Medical Suit. His face was stern.
"Have you ladies seen that idiot Saalz anywhere?" He asked.
"He's not an idiot" exclaimed Lizor.
"Look have you or not?" Sight looked visably agitated. He had to find out if Saalz had arranged a hacker to help his Society, but was not going to explain it.... Yet.
"Why don't you just leave him alone?" said Lizor.
"Yea! What is it with you anyway" shouted Lexx.
"Godamn it I got no time for this, 'ladies'!"
"You know, you could have a little more respect here!" Lizor was getting quite fed up with this guy that she liked. 'What a mistake' she thought.
"Yea even if I knew where he was, I wouldn't tell you!" Lexx barked.
"Chauvanist Pig!" shouted another of the girls.
"O so now I'm sexist!?" Sight couldn't believe this! Lizor was a such a lady he had thought quite beatiful and kind. She was just so influenced by Saalz, what had he told her about himself he wondered?
Bigtoad then showed up hoping to chat with the ladies of his org namely the Unity Of The Rose, but heard the arguing that was going on. As he had no idea of what was going on, politness was the way to go. He bowed to the ladies.
"Hello there everyone." Bigtoad said.
"O great what next? Big fish!!!!????" Sight shouted. Bigtoad was shocked who was this idiot?
"Look Just do me a favour and tell Saalz to get in touch with me about a job OK?" Sightsee demanded.
"I think you should go now!" Lizor was red as a tomato with anger. "To think I had a crush on you! I am so stupid!"
"Look let me explain, in fact its a job to help out a lady save her dignity!---" It took a few seconds for what Lizor said to register in Sightsees angered mind.
"Yea I think you should go now too!" Lexx shouted.
"But--" Sight was cut short.
"Go Now Sight before we make you!" Lizor said. Sight was about to protest, but he realised he couldn't 'win', and the look in Lizors eyes shot into his heart, and he felt a strange kind of pain. What was it about her that made him so vunerable? He turned and walked away, hopeing that he would be able to sleep that night with the help of a Giovanni Brandy.