Thread: Just stopping by ...

Smile Just stopping by ...

I was SellHi(all maxed) and Dushegub(150) on Pegasus in E&B for a while and canceled accounts soon after EA annonced shutdown of E&B in Sep 21.
    So I tried Eve - and it was too boring and so i quit next day.
    AO seems like lots of fun things to kill and content and lots of people who ready to help.
    Already visited 30ish boss with as MA and Solder in subway and whole group got whiped out but it was really fun!!!

Wanted to say greetings to Rimor and E&B refugees like me

Not a Role-play topic. Warping.
    ARK Community Relations Forums Oracle Guardian

~Forums Social Guidelines~

~Advisors of Rubi-Ka Website~

I'm not from the game your talking about, but just wanted to say "Make sure you check out all of the special static dungeons & areas!". A lot of new people go to the highest XP areas & just focus on leveling, but bypass some of the fun areas.

That subway boss is quite cool! Who said dying isn't fun? For more good areas to visit check out www.anarchyarcanum for locations
    RK2: Darknovea (fixer), Darkbunnie (engi), Darklluna (MP), Darkblade (shade), Darkfeury (MP), Darksoliz (agent), Darknoviah (keeper), Darkfury (Enf), Darkhuntress (soldier)

RK1: Darknovia (agent), Darkliquid (trader), Darkseether (fixer)

Click Here for MrFli's awesome portrait of Darkbunnie

Heya! hope u enjoy your stay here.
    LOOK. IM EDITING *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT *EDIT* ----- did you see this before when you first refreshed????? no...
    does it have the edit flag on it?.... no

Talking

Thanks !!!
    http://www.anarchyarcanum.com/ really cool site, i think it is about fun part of the game.
    Killing part of the game then our group can get crap out of something that next to impossible to kill otherwise is real fun.
    Friend of mine shown me Pillows in action, killing Fleas it was
    histerical