Thread: A Message From The Ashes & Dusts Of Time

A Message From The Ashes & Dusts Of Time

A young woman, in Jobe armor carrying a Sigid, travelling along Borealis reaches her destination. The woman, Cris Rhees as she prefers to call herself, a Solitus Shade of around 20 or 30 years climbs up a hill near the apparent "fixer shop" to get to a satellite dish. After struggling for a while she manages to reach the satellite and gets out a backpack of hacking tools and wires. Cris, who goes by the handle Jadecrsystal, hotwires a hacking tool into the satellite along with other devices. She flips open the screen of a device to transmit messages through secured networks and starts the hacking process.

She is a Dust Brigade soldier, or rather their apparent leader. A woman who if traced properly could be held for forging Omni-Tek documents to disguise herself as an Omni-Pol officer, the murders of over 1,000 people, destruction of corporation property, kidnapping, and more. You can add hacking into Omni-Tek Gridstream to those charges as well.

She places a disk into the device and types in this long message.

-----COMMUNICATION INTERUPTED----
    Systems online.

"Dear corporate pigs, enivorment destroyers, and basically the people who make life on Rubi-Ka horrible and demeaning. These words should make you know who I am. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Why oh why must we will be called terrorists when you terrorize Rubi-Ka? We only fight for what is right in this world. We fight for justice. And every soul who has died in one of our attacks has died for freedom. Freedom... is that such a horrible thing to ask for?

I guess it is. This must be why we are resorting to violence in order to get our message across. You just don't get it do you corporates? You are losing this war. Omni-Tek will be crushed by the hands of fate. Your fate has been sealed. The Dust Brigade is going to strike harder and harder until Omni-Tek leaves Rubi-Ka forever.

No one is innocent in this war.

We have permanent killing devices. And we will use them. You have been warned."

----MESSAGE ENCRYTPED----
    She finishes the messages and then adds videos to the transmission. Videos of creatures being executed with permanent killing weapons. Then she uploads the gruesome pictures of what the creatures look like, and then it fades out to a logo of Omni-Tek in flames. She then presses send and it is uploaded to Omni-Tek Gridstream and broadcasted all over the world. She then later packs up her material and throws it in the river to destroy any evidence of what she has done.

Jadecrsystal then holds her weapon to her side and re-enters Borealis.

General Barchus eyed through the new Gridfeed posts, letting his mind wander as his subconsious searched for the tags that told him it was an important post. He barely stopped at the post, only noting "So the Brigade has perma-kill weaponry. Next they will try to teach my grandmother to suck Reet eggs." before he moves on.

((OOC: Just thought i´d warn you. FC does not like when you say you are from a NPC Org. They clearly stated so before. And that the Brigade has Perma-Kill weapons is as close to common knowledge as you can get. It´s right up there with "If i get stabbed i will bleed".))
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

(and certainly claiming to be the apparent leader of the Dust Brigade is a very bad role-play no no. You do have a lot of potential from what I seen to be a very good role player though.)
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Thumbs down closing thread

A people already indicated we would, we're closing this thread.
    Reason can be found here:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...245457#newpost

-Fantaghiro
    Events are like a pack of Dobberman pinchers. the only satisfying way to use them is to unleash them onto innocent bystanders