Thread: Stinging Snake Tattoo

Question Stinging Snake Tattoo - Special Item for Nanomages

Anyone know where this item drops or whether it is missionable?

http://antiguardians.org/itemdb.php?cmd=view&id=152538
    Last edited by Autocrat/Seraph; May 20th, 2002 at 23:36:11.

sweet tattoo.
    Velveeta - The best atrox doctor on Rubi-Ka 1!
    Aiboforcen - A change of pace..
    Shikhi - The return!

Digital Gunfire - Music to level by.

I've seen these as mission rewards. As a matter of fact, I got one during early levels for a n00b.

Thumbs up

I am basically a solo mission player and I see that tattoo a lot. Since I don't go for Tattoos I have never tried for it. If you are on RK-1 and Clan send me a tell (Randalpho) and I can keep an eye out for it. I do not believe Tattoos are NODROP so I should be able to get it for you. It isn't real common but it certainly isn't rare. As Dr. Sent said I saw it more frequently when I was lower level. Tattoos seemed really common between level 30-50.

Randalpho 77th Level Clan MP RK-1
    I never Solo,
    I have Pets.

Just an fyi, did you check the link? It's a unique tattoo only for nanomages that gives +HP - it's not the normal 'snake' tattoo.
    Velveeta - The best atrox doctor on Rubi-Ka 1!
    Aiboforcen - A change of pace..
    Shikhi - The return!

Digital Gunfire - Music to level by.

No I didn't thank you for pointing that out. I would have totally disappointed Seraph.

In the words of Gilda Radner, never mind.

Randalpho 77th level Clan MP RK-1
    Show me yours and my pets will show you theirs.

Question SPECIAL Drop

I saw it on eBay for sale with a description. It list the quality as SPECIAL although Antiguardians has it down as QL 110. I am thinking this is a drop from mobs in a static dungeon with QL 110 type mobs (since dungeons are the only place I have found such SPECIAL drops.) So it probably won't be a mission reward item.

(Which makes feel a little better since I always dismiss the tattoos rewards as worthless, whew! )

NP, SodaMoca5 hehe.

So anyone know which dungeon? Or guess for dungeons with QL 110 mobs?

It drops by a unique mob in Smugglers Den, named Claw Forefather or something like that. Around him is about 50 around lvl 100 claws and dogs etc which will assist him if he gets attacked. So don't try to kill him without a crat with AoE mezz.
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

Cool Wrong wrong wrong

- You are all wrong .....

The one that drops this item, goes by the name of Zuwadza ....

Enough said !

Ps!
    As you might have heard on various chat channels in RK1, i am paying zillions for the Blackshirt ......... *let me know if you have it for sale*
    Best Regards,

Samuz

4ever seeking ULTIMATE POWER

Samuz - Lvl 155 - the original Blackshirt of Zuwadza nipple twistin' MP (RK1)
    Alphaville *4 ever young* - Lvl 112 GAMKII smurfy' Fixer (RK1)
    Digitize - Lvl 50 Solider (RK1)
    Samuz - Lvl 29 Beam whippin' Enforcer (RK2)
    -= Played AO since the Beta days =-

Timezone ; GMT+1

** Re-activated AO on May 1st after being gone and playing other games for the past 14 months - I feel like the total n00b **

It drops by a unique mob in Smugglers Den, named Claw Forefather or something like that. Around him is about 50 around lvl 100 claws and dogs etc which will assist him if he gets attacked. So don't try to kill him without a crat with AoE mezz.
    No Clawfinger forefather drops Notum Focus tattoo..nothing special about anything in any dungeon.

Stinging snake tattoo drops from Elian Zuwanda out in Rome stretch...and it is a VERY rare drop may i add.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Originally posted by Resta
    ..nothing special about anything in any dungeon.
    Hehe, thats funny.
    ::Godkill - Forsaken Enforcer::
    :: Level 200 and rising ::
    "this letting atroxes get away with murderously stupid things simply by saying "<- trox" is a breed/prof advantage." - Thyrra

Originally posted by Resta

No Clawfinger forefather drops Notum Focus tattoo..nothing special about anything in any dungeon.

Stinging snake tattoo drops from Elian Zuwanda out in Rome stretch...and it is a VERY rare drop may i add.
    Ahh... I stand corrected. I knew it was some kind of tattoo, thought that was it
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)