To: Special Agent Silvestrini, Garret. Callsign: Bonefish- C/O Omni-Prime Central Personnel-Reassignment dept.
From: Lt. Cratty, Malcom J. Callsign: EternalRebel<Callsign Revision:Cursewalker> Omni-Tek, Rubi-Ka, Administration Division
Message Classification: Personal Correspondance.

Boss,

I highly doubt you will see this message. I'm sure you are off on assignment in some other sector, in so deep you likely seldome hear from Omni-Prime, if at all. But also, due to my current status within OT-RK, I doubt any letters I write for a long time will make it off this planet.

Heh, enough belly-aching though. I would ask you how you were Sir, assuming you could write back...which for many more reasons, Im sure you can't. Knowing you though, I have no doubt you're still Boss to some other "Mad Dog Killers" in whatever hell of a warzone you have been dropped. SPARTA, Sir!

You should see Jen, though. You would be so proud of her. She has grown up a bunch, still the same woman though. Alot.....stronger I guess would be the only way to put it. And, still a beautiful as ever. I can't tell you how much I missed her. How I hungered to be with her while I was recovering. I know it sounds crazy, but even if the memories were taken from me, her......essence lingered in my soul. Ya, I know Boss. leave the poetry to the sissies and keep shooting. Something, well damn, everything for that matter, just does that to me. Not that I'm complaining-haha.

Looks like I will finally be a family man, Sir. She's a gaurdian of a little girl. Lemmy, real cute little one, and though I havent had much time to spend with both of them yet, she seems like a great kid. I'm very releaved about that too-good lord, what do I know about rearin' young ones.-hehe. She seems happy though, I recon I can just follow Jen's lead on this one. AND I can finally start using those interrogation techniques you taught me when she gets old enough to start bringing boys to meet "tha folks" though.

I saw Sis, too. She's fine. She's not in the "game" anymore. Intel isn't without its pressures, as Im sure you know. It was great to see her again as well. I wish she would come back as well, but I respect her decision anyway.

I sure as hell wish I could tell ya I'm duckin' and shootin' back here, but I'm currently on Temporary Duty at Omni HQ.InternOps is triple screening me. I think I have been full body searched by every damn nurse Omni-Med has( yeah, atrox too, Boss, haha ).

They are finding the details of my treatment to be " slightly increadible" and want to be sure I'm not a spy. Hell, a bunch of eggheads rip open a fraggin hole in the sky and suddenly people are turnin into demons and waxing off entire squads by themselves.....Amnesia and a few altered DNA sequences hard to swallow, huh?

I know you dont like the idea of involved people working in the same department, but I had to anyway. Hopefully, I'll be in Vector Blue soon. The Departmant Jen now heads( yup, I told you, you'd be proud). I know Im emotionaly attatched, but honestly I can think of no job I could do better for the Corperation than by knowing it was for her, at least in some way.

I have two gals holdin up the show, though. Haley Dinnen ( Wavebreak) And Jessica Reinaman (Poyzen). They're damn good agents really. Professional and extremely dedicated to Jen. I know they're just doing their jobs and all. And I know "Security i everyone's responceability" but hell, how long can I walk around Omni-1 and Rome waiting.( Do you know how many paces it is from the Grid Exit to the old office?-haha ). I am not mad, Sir, I truely understand. Red tape is a nessecary pain in the ass. I hate waiting around when I know I could be making a difference, I guess. Heh, Suppose I shoulda picked a different MOS than Infantryman, huh? "Hurry up and wait!"

I tell ya, Boss. It aint easy. I walk around these streets, same as they were before, but it feels so different. Like home, but..kinda like a whole bunch of folks moved in that dont know you from Adam. Them long walks help the memories come back though. That's a good thing. Still, kinda sucks knowin time has ran off without ya while you were sleeping.

A couple times since I been back... I sit back and think to myself. Should I have stayed. Should I have just let my body eat itself away and take it like a man? Wouldn't have caused her alot of hurt. I wouldn't be scrutinized under a damn microscope being questioned over and over. Hell me and you was fightin terrorist nanomages when alotta these noobs where just stepping off the morning star. I know its not their fault, and that it isn't supposed to feel like a smack in the face......still, my jaw kinda stings.

You know somthing, though, Boss? When I hold her close, when she kisses me, when she flashes that smile that makes me all weak in the knees...Its all worth it. Every damn day of screening and a billion more if need be. She makes me happy in a way I have never know

Maybe you'll get off my ass about the white armor-Haha

I wanted to thank you, though, Sir. You taught me alot. About survivng on this damn rock of a planet, about when to explode and when to be cool, when to talk and when to keep my mouth shut....still have a few problems with that one though-haha. I remember meeting you for the first time. I was fresh outta basic training, green as could be, and there I was, being interviewed by Garret Silvestrini to become a member of SPARTA. Thought for sure I was gonna nerf it up like a soup sandwich. Still though, you let me in, showed me the ropes, helped me grow up fast in a world that woulda swollowed me whole if I hadn't. Boss, I dont want to get all poetic again, but seriously....you were like a father to me. And, you know...alot of other poetic stuff in there too. I owe you one, Sir

Stay frosty, Boss. Keep your head down, and a whole lotta other advice you already know

SPARTA, Sir!

Mad Dog Killer,
Lt.Cratty, Malcom J
Admin Division Omni-1 HQ, OT-RK