A week or so ago I was rallied to help the Sentinels rescue an Omni defector. Usually you wont see me working along side the Sentinels, but I thought this would be a good way for us Clans to get an upper hand on Omni-Tek, and I'd of course be glad to help with that. So we took our long run out to a small island in Stret and there we found a huge Omni-Tek force awaiting us. As we were being pummeled by gunfire and rifle blasts I heard something shouted from an Omni-Tek officer. Now I cant remember the name of the Sentinel Officer, but the Omni-Tek officer shouted "Dont kill <Sentinel Officer>". My memory is a little hazy as far as names are concerned, but I hadnt put 2 and 2 together until recently. Has a Sentinel Officer betrayed the Clans? Could this be OTAF's way of destroying the Sentinels? Does anyone remember the name of the Officer that was taken by the Omni? These are all questions of great concern for us as this officer may be giving Omni-Tek information that we dont necessarily want in their hands. If anyone has any information please contact me through a /tell, or a private message here.

Security is everyone's concern.