Thread: Future of RK 2.

Future of RK 2.

OOC:
    It took some time but it finally became official- after long arguments leaders of larger RK omni and clam guilds (HUGE, DF, AD2, IC, Nemesis, Ascention, SB and some others) fonally agreed that the reason why we all play the game is to see the end on conflict- by seeing one side winning. Therefore it was desided that from now on every time that towers of any org from one of the sides open the other side will attack them- and if defence was secessful the other side will attack the attackers's towers that got open becouse of the attack. The fighting wont stop till all the open towers will be destroyed.

Gratz everybody! It looks like the conflict will be finally over soon (hmm also sinse that neuts dont support any side it was desided that their towers will be destroyed first by common effort of bout sides to make sure that they wont be able to be the winners simply by being the last servivers).
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

posting totally OOC

Well conngratulations.

So I take it that players that play as Omni and Clan have rights to decide how I should play because I play as neutral ?
    Know what if you think you have the rights to decide what / why I used to play you are 100% WRONG. And I take that behavior as sucha as you have decided you have the right to behave as dictators, Congratulations to that titel.

If you think you have the rights to attack neutral towers just because they stand and don´t suppport a side why don´t you stpo asking all neutral players for assitance, stop teaming with them stop giving them help , stop visiting all neutral places.

It´s decisions like the one that you just presented here that makes me even more sure that leaving AO is a final and good decision.

I´m normaly not a person that gets angry for issues in a game , but this form of decisions you think you have the right to make here surely does make me angry. With what rights do you feel you have the rights to dicate to me how I should play as a neutral ? Don´t I have the right to place a tower down ? Don´t I pay for my Account just like you do ? Don´t I have the right to enjoy the benefits from a tower like you do ? Is my money not worth the same as yours ?

So by stating this as a final request I would like all Clan and Omni Organisation leadres that inlude them self on what the starter of this post stated so I know if I decide to come back what organistaions that I never should talk to in any way.

This post is totaly OOC and spoken by me as a person not as a toon in any way.
    Last edited by Itel; Apr 1st, 2004 at 14:30:09.

The Buzz is for role play. Warping to Life on Rimor.
    ARK Community Relations Forums Oracle Guardian

~Forums Social Guidelines~

~Advisors of Rubi-Ka Website~

heh i didn't know that the big orgs had the rights to make desisions that had an impact on entire sides. I don't know about you guys but i'm here to have fun and not to be part of some kind of live changing desision process...i got real life for that.
    This is Me, and this is Me PWNING a Heckler, WOOT!
    *all artwork is copyright protected originals by Mr.Fli

Originally posted by Cz
    And we all know Omni kick clan butts anytime.
    Freshman Jayne "Farmacist" Cifuentes

/me checks date on her calendar

Originally posted by Khailea
    /me checks date on her calendar
    Hehe.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Yeah, I almost had the same reaction as Itel, then I got to the bottom of the message and noticed the date.

I suppose it's a good thing I was drinking my morning coffee at the time.

(Too bad Adwen was AFK this morning--I was trying to get her to add something to the thread)

Not even close Seventshadow, no cigare for j00!
    Nice of you to try though.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

What the heck are you talking about??

The leader of Adrastus II [Atredivum] would agree to an end of conflict based on one thing... The unconditional and total surrender of the clans.

As a member of this organisation I may be equipped to say that Atre would "never in a million years" agree to any form of cessation of violence.

We are members of the few, able to inflict mass destruction upon those clanners foolish enough to try our patience.

Do not speak for us when you have no voice.

There is no peace. There is no respite. There is only war.
    Tsunameh
    First Savior of Rimor. Former keeper professional.
    Tsunameh

Legends sometimes come back to haunt their enemies.

Playing WoW as a facemelter.

I know that this might be meant as a joke Still it has no place as a joke *Still extremely angry*

she got you good Itel . Such passion on that reply...well...don't worry you are not the only victim today...

/looks at tink

And it is good joke...from my point of view anyway just as i saw mine was after my heart jumped to my mouth from...well lets just leave it at that...
    Retired 2006

Currently Playing RF online

lol

relax! It's April Fools Day and it is hellafunny. I guess not every country has a sense of humor.
    -Dono
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

Originally posted by Trajal
    What the heck are you talking about??

The leader of Adrastus II [Atredivum] would agree to an end of conflict based on one thing... The unconditional and total surrender of the clans.

As a member of this organisation I may be equipped to say that Atre would "never in a million years" agree to any form of cessation of violence.

We are members of the few, able to inflict mass destruction upon those clanners foolish enough to try our patience.

Do not speak for us when you have no voice.

There is no peace. There is no respite. There is only war.
    thank you for responding to sevent's sarcasm with a straight face. (tm)
    Last edited by Spice Weasel; Apr 1st, 2004 at 19:21:13.
    The Damage Junkie and the Junk
    damage king of RK2
    [ Nanobots 10% Perk Specials 18% SneakAttack 8% Backstab 15% Regular 19% FastAttack 6% Critical 20% ]

That's not sarcasm, it's idiocy.
    Tsunameh
    First Savior of Rimor. Former keeper professional.
    Tsunameh

Legends sometimes come back to haunt their enemies.

Playing WoW as a facemelter.

hehe
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Talking

lolz
    Sometimes when I'm hungry.......I eat my own face!

OMG, some people really need to lighten up!

Well to lighten up things, could I have my little RP org challenge the mighty Adrastus?

Plus... clan will never be defeated.... and if Newt towers were all erased from the face of Rubi-Ka, that would still be part of the game... and the direct consequence of their rather small numbers

April foooooools!!!!
    There is leveling, there is hecklernoobs... and there is Playthings of Rubi-Ka