Thread: Time for spring cleaning

Time for spring cleaning

D sat at the grid terminal of his apartment reviewing scream sheets and news fax's.

The dust brigade was bad for business and he figured he wasn't the only one who's business was going to be hurt by this. Time something was to be done.

Concentrating for a moment D shifted the nano bots circling his body to allow for maximum comunication between him and any system he might encounter.

A few seconds latter D was sitting in the grid waiting. The dust brigade would need ammo and armor. Not to mention a supply of stims and various mundane supplies. D set about watching the grid feeling it pulse all around him, people were going back and forth and the conflict never seemed to end around him.

He sliped out of the main grid and straight into the fixer grid. From here he could watch all signals going threw the sattelites waiting for the next massive shipment to an isolated area. It wasn't garrunteed to work but there was a chance. Not to mention if he could find out where they were, well maybe he could find the bank account where there credits were stashed. After there last attack I'm sure the Athen's gaurds would appreciated a little bonus.

Hours passed with no result, there was simply to much the planet to huge and every thing had to be watched where it was going, how long it was there, and accounting was never D's best subject but there was one advatage D had.

With a thought a message reverbarated threw the grid.

"How long will we stand idly by while Omni-tech, the neutrals, and the clans sit back and watch the dusk brigade assualts are lands, are friends, and are families. Let us work together network your ncu's to following frequency and lets find these bastards and make them pay. Free drinks for the first billion stolen from the dusk brigade. Free drinks for anyone that reverse's there weapon shipments as well. C'mon fixers of rubi-ka lets work together. Any one who needs in let me know I'll bring you."
    Last edited by DMRX; Mar 31st, 2004 at 13:38:15.
    PvM (player vrs mission)
    PvP (player vrs player)
    PvH (plaver vrs hell aka shadowlands)