Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: (&^#$*&^## Save Bug

Originally posted by Speedfeet
    welcome to hell
    Hello, my name is Spork and I'll be your tour guide today. If you direct your attention to the left (please find the protective face coverings under your seats and put them on) you will see the infamous pools of liquid sulfur...

Boy, the most random stuff pops into my head.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Originally posted by Evil "Evilspork" Spork
    Hello, my name is Spork and I'll be your tour guide today. If you direct your attention to the left (please find the protective face coverings under your seats and put them on) you will see the infamous pools of liquid sulfur...

Boy, the most random stuff pops into my head.
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Cosmik, this is a true bug

Originally posted by Cosmik
    As mentioned above, quite possibly an issue with client vs server - which I'll look into. For my own information, do you normally run right up to the scanner, scan, then run away again? Or perhaps run up to the scanner, take a little longer by targetting it, then scanning, and then running off?
    I sometimes also noticed loss of experience when starting new missions, even if i am religiously with saving immediately after returning from the last mission. I always wondered because I was sure that i saved before there, but in dubio errare humanum est.

But this thread makes clear to me that I was remembering correct, and that is yet another bug.

I am used to fly to the save terminals in a yalm and clicking them quickly so that i get the save message and then immediately flying back.

So it indeed could be a desynch issue.

Katerchen

Account Canceled
    Account Active until 11/19/02

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456