Thread: Misson reward and Neutrals

Question Misson reward and Neutrals

I play a Neut MA lvl 55, my first char so i guess im a newbie (so correct me if im wrong about something.... =). So just a few questions around mission rewards for neuts.

When you finish a mission, you get X amout of money, and item and some exp usually, depending on what criteria you choose for the mission (max money max bad, usually doesnt give much exp =)

To me the exp reward is totally useless, up until now ive seen max around 1k exp as a reward + money/item. And that is about what i get from killing one more mob (a easy one) in the mission. The last missions ive did ive gotten between 1-2k pr kill, and i need 140k to next lvl so if i get 1k extra in the reward ... well it doesnt make much diffrence (so i usually go for max money max bad to try less exp reward and hope i get a bit more money instead). Does the exp reward get any better at higher lvls ???

So to the point, since neuts dont get tokens, and the exp we get instead is pretty much "useless" (imo), why not change it so that we get either a bit more money or a little better item reward instead, or up the exp reward to something worth while.

Or am i the only one with these thoughts ???

Crowly

i think they should up the money for you guys and gals.
    being in the middle of the conflict and not taking sides is
    also supposed to have its advantages

like being able to shop anywhere?
    sell arms to both sides?

being a neutral should be great for fixers and traders
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight