Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clanner are ruining pvp

Unhappy Clanner are ruining pvp

Today I wanted spend nice day pvping in mmd. First off get mmd see my guildie Shock14 getting in fight in 25% so figure i'll try help by time I get there he almost already dead but I attack Fryli. I chase Fryli out to 75% attacking her not doing to bad either then what you know here comes Razers teamed with her to save her day. Needless to say I get killed by people who are teamed. Already fairly pissed I go back to mmd anyway. I see Cloudeh ready duel Richlee. Cloudeh hits Richlee and what you know all these clanners come out no where to gank poor Cloudeh who is in 75% and he dies. Next Newterror sends Fryli running then her friends yet again come to save her. Team pvp is lame rather and pointless. Omni will stop pvping if you guys keep this up. You gain nothing from team pvp except make the other person want pvp less. Teaming just so you can attack someone from 75% this something really wants make me go mmd more often. So you guys just keep it maybe you will have kill each othe. If you dont pvp for titles then why even bother pvping.

This is bull**** angelicnova. Omni do the same, and we all know it In fact, the entire concept of preaching morals to a faction in a computer game is insane.
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

If not for titles?

Without being too redundant, i want to explain why to pvp if not for titles.

Its fun.

Hope thats clear enough. Granted this is coming from a trader who feels that he is SUPPOSED to win every time, not because im good but because of the tools at my disposal. Consequently i dont really get a kick out of just killing some random person, i even feel bad (for a sec) when i 3shot some poor little whinner in the omni arena. The good fights for me are the long ones, and i tend to lose a lot more long fights than short ones - at least since i havent been getting alpha'd to death post 150.

Course not everyone will pvp for the "experience" or in search of an epic 5 minute fight. For the underpowered among us, i'd understand going out and killing, and appreciating, whatever i could. But for the really big/strong out there, how impressive is it if you're lvl 200 and a novice? Quite frankly i'm not quivering in awe.... Pvp is hugely a matter of
    A: choosing the right class
    B: spending time dying stupid deaths learning what not to do
    C: Lvling to a point where you're damn near invincible to anyone not already doing the exact same thing you are.

So anyway, if you're an adventurer, fixer, nt, crat.... wear that title with pride. if you're a trader or soldier? then title = time spent in pvp zones, whoopdeedooo. Hope all that time spent was worthwhile and fulfilling enough in itself
    Last edited by Abid; May 19th, 2002 at 12:35:23.

Re: Clanner are ruining pvp

Originally posted by Blanch
    Today I wanted spend nice day pvping in mmd. First off get mmd see my guildie Shock14 getting in fight in 25% so figure i'll try help by time I get there he almost already dead but I attack Fryli.
    ROLF!!!!!!!! i did not even attack him, and u did not attack me, lol, i attacked u trying to sit down to nano up or whatever at the edge of 75%, u got a short memory or u just trying to neglect the truth?

I chase Fryli out to 75% attacking her not doing to bad either then what you know here comes Razers teamed with her to save her day. Needless to say I get killed by people who are teamed.
    Omg... both me and Raz where onto u in 25% maybe u was to bussy running in panick when someone attacked u while u where buffing and nanorecharging to get ur fact straight. So u better try not show off by twisting it here, i chased u when u was at out in the desert u stoped to cast nanoshutdown, dropped u to about 1/2 hp, then u start running again for Mort zone when Razer catch up and help kill u.

Already fairly pissed I go back to mmd anyway. I see Cloudeh ready duel Richlee. Cloudeh hits Richlee and what you know all these clanners come out no where to gank poor Cloudeh who is in 75% and he dies.
    Again u better get ur fact straight, Clodeh and Dociseman was the reason we teamed with these guys, they where teamganking. I've never seen Clodeh do that before but for Dociseman it's not the first time, i keep in mind a day at Tir arena...wher he teamganks... i died to them first time, when Doc...stod in 75% and attaced me. After that his fellow teammate ask me for a duel...teamed with Doc.... rolf.... i finaly accept and check if the dude i'm going to duel is teamed first he is but then he leaves team after awhile when he understand that i know he is teamed.... but what do Doc... do? well he heal this dude as fast as he can and that is pretty mutch what happend in MMD.

Next Newterror sends Fryli running then her friends yet again come to save her.
    Yes i run when i get debuffed standing in 75% chatting, something more ya wanna know?

Team pvp is lame rather and pointless. Omni will stop pvping if you guys keep this up. You gain nothing from team pvp except make the other person want pvp less. Teaming just so you can attack someone from 75% this something really wants make me go mmd more often. So you guys just keep it maybe you will have kill each othe. If you dont pvp for titles then why even bother pvping.
    Because unlike u we like the rush and fun of pvp, the other night we had a damn fun team pvp "event" with ppl from SwordFish and bout us and them tought it was fun
    Titlehugger like u i dont even bother fight or duel, mostly just a waist of time when all u do is run anyway and zone if ur close to dead in a 1 vs 1 situation.
    Last edited by Fryli; May 19th, 2002 at 13:22:50.

Oww ouch, got outsmarted and pwned again. Better go whine some.

You can always organize some activity in a mayhem zone and kill guildmates for pvp points if you hug your title so much. Why bother going to MMD at first place ?

What a load or crap ,,i killed your guildmate alone at the grid ,i sneeked up on him alphad and he died i tabbed you inside the 25% .When i got around the back i allready had you agroed from inside the 25% .....then i saw you screaming PLEASE STOP!! trying to run to mort hit a speed stim caught you up and you died as for teaming i only teamed becouse a few omnis were team ganking claners at the grid and was asked for help ,and like a TRUE claner i helped ...as for calling a gm on us that was gay ..maybe they should look into why you went clan in the first place just for the ar and fa sleeves ,,,or was it becouse you hated fopus and shyra like you told evryone ?

Result of a one on one duel after Razers accepts my challenge in MMD:

Razers has a level 200 trader friend jump in and try gank me.. I say try because they weren't successful

Guys there is nothing wrong with a little 2 on 1 in a warzone.. but if someone challenges you to a duel let's try keep it clean. Pulling **** like that just makes the game less fun for all involved, think how you would feel if you get jumped by 2 people after asking someone for a duel.

Originally posted by Julia Pomka

Pomka Says: Can you Kill Fesan?
    Angelicnova Says: No but i can gank him.
    Got the quote from someone who was friend with angelic. I really doubt a title hugger like this would agree to a duel where he doesnt have 100% chance of winning. Its also safe to assume he went there to gank and seek for some easy pvp points like he used to. Clanners outsmarted and owned him, and the loser accused others for exploiting, and came to forum flame about how clanners ruin pvp. Ive seen this a million times from ppl who got whooped in battlefield. Hes nobody to clanners, hes just another loser, the biggest and most pathetic loser of all.

Vhalor

Like i told you at the time when you asked me for a deul and i said yes ajuna was afk by the gaurd .I asked him not to help but with all the people shoting the gaurd he missed my tell ..he just happend to be going to the grid see me taking damage and hepled ..i would of done the same if i didnt know it was a deul......most people know that ajuna is not just a guild mate but one of my best freinds in real life so of couse he attacked you..i said sorry and asked you to do it again but you said no with is fair enough ..wanna do it agian no prob were go to mort or something
    Last edited by Razers; May 19th, 2002 at 17:08:23.

I guess they didn't want to buy Cloudeh's T-Shirts

Hehe, these posts are funny.....its always the same few who are going at each other

Unhappy ick

No Fryli you attacked me 25% I remember that well. I sure heck dont remember Razers attacking me till I was well in 75%. Sure both you know I dont lose pvp points while your teamed. If you guys want set back gank people from 75% thats fine but we are not going set here pvp against that. If you hadn't been teamed Fryli I more than likely would lost Neo to that. You guys do this constantly in mmd and it is ruining it.

jesus i luv this clan are bad and do all wrong, omni are good and do no wrong stuff lol.

yesterday in mmd i see this lvl 150 odd soldier standing in the 25% so i attack him. guess what happens? i got a cantik a lvl 160 doc on me and candykid some mp of a similar level on me too who were standing beside the save terminal. yes ! omg the omni were teamed! is that a surprise to u or something angel or mantra?
    3 v 1 and they still couldnt get me doh!

it is very simple to understand. omni and clan do the same stuff when it comes to pvp.

Apprentice Hotpanties
    lvl 165 clan fixer rk1

Originally posted by Hothead

They can't get you because you do something better than run for the zone... You evac. Hell I would do the same.

jesus i luv this clan are bad and do all wrong, omni are good and do no wrong stuff lol.

yesterday in mmd i see this lvl 150 odd soldier standing in the 25% so i attack him. guess what happens? i got a cantik a lvl 160 doc on me and candykid some mp of a similar level on me too who were standing beside the save terminal. yes ! omg the omni were teamed! is that a surprise to u or something angel or mantra?

it is very simple to understand. omni and clan do the same stuff when it comes to pvp.

Apprentice Hotpanties
    lvl 165 clan fixer rk1
    ...let me get this right.... u attacked someone not knowing they were teamed, and you blame them for "ganking" you? (i know you didnt use that word, but thats what it looks like your saying)

People are not allowed to stand around in teams anymore?

Sorry... im becoming a flame monkey

Re: ick

No Fryli you attacked me 25% I remember that well. I sure heck dont remember Razers attacking me till I was well in 75%. Sure both you know I dont lose pvp points while your teamed. If you guys want set back gank people from 75% thats fine but we are not going set here pvp against that. If you hadn't been teamed Fryli I more than likely would lost Neo to that. You guys do this constantly in mmd and it is ruining it.
    Do your self a favour RAISE! your percepion ..i was in the 25% at the grid i tabbed you in the 25% after you came to help your guild mate who i killed

Doh...

You ruined my day!

You ganked me!

Omg STFU how many low lvl people did you gank? Or how many times you coming to tir arena and trying to gank someone?

Maybe we should ask them... do they want to pvp?

I am sure many of those poor victims that were trying to have fair duel and got ganked by you will say.

Angelicnova Ruins PvP.

I dont care about titles i like to be in team and i enjoy it. Many clanners team and that why we always own you in MMD Camelot, well not always in 2ho but 2ho is ****ty place.

Btw while all you whining here we are getting pretty nice loot from well know dragon named Tarasque.
    Last edited by Julia; May 19th, 2002 at 20:16:05.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Interpretation:
    i kill u i gain pvp point, if u kill me i will lose pvp points and i must run when ur about to kill me, i kill many and i get a title, my title means everything. Everything i do must benefit my pvp points, if there are 2 clanners teamed to attack me, i will petition and reclaim my lost pvp points if that happened. AO pvp is all about title, I cant live 1 day without a title in a computer game, and AO is my life.

rylio

Apprentice Hotpanties
    lvl 165 clan fixer rk1

Yes that is true Hot, I remember seeing you, but I have to tell you this, I DID Warn cantik, candykid and that other person that attacking ppl in 75% zone teamed is NOT allowed, seems they dont listen.

PS. Im sure all member of our guild who the second time, On purpose took pictures of all of you doing it, The second time I stood on the edge of 25% zone, let richlee attack me and then I ran into 75%, only too see 5 seconds later, fryli, rich, razers, umm some nt..

Ah this is easier to read

Richlee
    Bloodstone
    Razers
    Merynamed
    Fryli

I didnt have time to see a 6th.

Also does any know what I mean by using a Item to Attack while "running/sliding?" richlee was doing it, he was running past me in "slide mode" and hitting me, also he ran out of range, came back in so I could not attack him back, if you dont get what I meant, press auto run, (right click back pack or use first aid or right click board) and you can attack like that, stupid huh?

Got pics.

PPS: fryli godamn you and bracers! :P
    I like kept hitting you for 20 and that was about it :| thats what makes me turn around from pvp, your a soldier that can heal, and thats not a lie :| melee bracers plus reactive, dont tell me im wrong, it kinda sucks but, well, the GM i spoke to later didnt even know Bracers and Reflect shield did that, he thought only soldiers could do it, heh.......funcom, listening?
    Last edited by Cloudeh_; May 19th, 2002 at 20:50:31.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast