Thread: Mission to MeetMeDere

Mission to MeetMeDere

Why on earth does the Mission Terminal system even offer missions in MeetMeDere? Has anybody ever actually made it to the entrance of a mission in the most famous PvP zone on Rubi-Ka? To survive 60 seconds in MMD, you have to be so totally twinked for PvP that I can't imagine how you could ever complete a mission -- which renders it oh-so pointless.

I've done lots of missions in mmd, usually in the cave in the top left corner of the city. It's quite easy to get too actually, I've never been attacked once. Just enter through the small gap in the mountains on the left side and stick to the wall of the mountain. Also, from that point, you can safely reach the grid before the grace period ends.

There's nothing better than to hear some omni scum yell at me thinking they've found another victim, only to see me run by and enter the grid.

Try it yourself.

Brenvayle
    lvl 70 clan crat
    President of Thugs Unlimited

Actually, I've been to MMD twice, and both times I've escaped unscathed. The first time was accidental and I was sorta scared, so I turned into Ninja-Leet and snuck my way to the grid terminal. I had a clanner standing on my head and then looking directly at me, yet he didn't even CARE. The second time I went on purpose, stayed in human form, and just waltzed into the center of the town with clanners swarming left and right. I don't think anyone even looked at me.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

You think that is bad? I occasionally pull missions in Omni-HQ. That place is PvP and very nasty. Let me tell you a story about it. At around level 90, I decided to just fly around Omni-HQ and see what it looked like. So I took the Grid there and exited out. When I got there, I was suprised on how much it looked like Tir Grid.

Omni HQ..

Yet another glorious PvP field brought to us from funcom complete with lvl 200+ omni guards..

Im still waiting for the clan pvp field..

Seriously, pulling a mission there is funny, because i never see missions on my omni alt with the destination Tir. Guess that's just yet another advantage for omni. Mission destinations dont plant you square in the middle of other-sided 200+ level mobs. lol

Actually, Omni's pull missions to Omni-HQ as well.. Understandably it bothers them somewhat less than it does the clanners. Easy as hell to get to too. =D

MMD

From level 50-70 or so I missioned from Camelot to MMD almost exclusively. You get good money missions this way. Just like Nightstalker said you have two options.

1. Run from save terminal (and it is very wise to save with this option) to Grid when leaving. I have been ganked a number of times but more often I get through.

2. Take the safe way, run around the big rock to the gap between them. From this location you can get to mission before PvP timer is off, or to grid. When exiting mission go right following rock until you hit the same location and it becomes 75% again, then go for grid entrance.

Warning, stopping to smell the daisies usually ends with pushing them up.

Randalpho 77th Level MP
    I never solo, I have pets

Hmm. Nothing makes my day like having a train of gankers waiting futilely outside the mission area after I warped home
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !