Thread: SHOTGUN > MOBs Shotgun/Pjk AC is a bit to HIGH Lower it !!

SHOTGUN > MOBs Shotgun/Pjk AC is a bit to HIGH Lower it !!

its more a bug than a joke that i hit for 62Dmg with a QL162 Waltzing Queen on L170 mobs or `? Every shot is 62dmg. not 63 or 60 its always 62...

I have an Attack skill of 660 and do 18 damage on Aces and real means. If i change to a vector QL160 then i do like 300-600 often.

well i am gimped to hell to now and its time to bring this IP reset or i am gonna hurt someone.

I wanna do some decent damage on Human mobs because thats the only Monster Type you fight after L145+.
    and its a joke that i hit for 20 damage regular and with fling shot for 40dmg.. get lost funcom if you tell me thats working as intended.

I shooting with a QL162 Waltzin and hit for 62 damage )) MOBs projectile or whatever AC is far to high damn, i can not even solo a low green with my gun...

Re: SHOTGUN > MOBs Shotgun/Pjk AC is a bit to HIGH Lower it !!

Originally posted by Axyrn
    its more a bug than a joke that i hit for 62Dmg with a QL162 Waltzing Queen on L170 mobs or `? Every shot is 62dmg. not 63 or 60 its always 62...

I have an Attack skill of 660 and do 18 damage on Aces and real means. If i change to a vector QL160 then i do like 300-600 often.

well i am gimped to hell to now and its time to bring this IP reset or i am gonna hurt someone.

I wanna do some decent damage on Human mobs because thats the only Monster Type you fight after L145+.
    and its a joke that i hit for 20 damage regular and with fling shot for 40dmg.. get lost funcom if you tell me thats working as intended.

I shooting with a QL162 Waltzin and hit for 62 damage )) MOBs projectile or whatever AC is far to high damn, i can not even solo a low green with my gun...

well, I doubt they will hcange this. They are very heavily nerfing crits to begin with, and they want to slow our lvling down as much as they can. I dont think they will be happy till it takes 2 weeks to go from lvl 1 to lvl 2.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Exclamation

Min dmg on almost all weapons is a joke.

Ql200 guns shouldn't hit for 12-136 or 5-190 or whatever (yes, Viriginia, there are pieces of crap like that, mostly hybrid guns) even if it was 0.1/0.1, which wouldn't do much good anyways.

QL200 anything ought to be at least 40-50 min dmg, seen mob hps lately? Normal damage in general is bleh.

It would help a little if +dmg type items were added before attack rating was computed, instead of after.

PS, Krutts are going to be nothing more than twinking guns come 14.2, the special has nice mods.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Wait till u use the Ithaca, which is going to be even more useless w/o crit buff, regular dmg abt 20, crits for ard 3000.
    REPRESENTING OMNI-TEK's FINEST...in some obscure department

Don't make a rant because you picked a weapon and it's not the best weapon for whatever you want to do.

Why did you pick a Krutt shotgun, it is a crit or nothing gun.

Shotguns, in real life, do a horrible job at damaging armored targets. People use shotguns against human targets for two reasons in real life. One, the spread allows for a better chance at hitting a target, and two, the knockdown power is unrivaled by any other conventional firearm.

That being said, the entire weapon database does need a revamp, it has for awhile.

Not because of this though. AO designed 80% of their weapons to be in a weak, EQ'ish type world, and later when the designers changed their minds, they created the other 20% (the ones that people actually use.)

Re: SHOTGUN > MOBs Shotgun/Pjk AC is a bit to HIGH Lower it !!

Originally posted by Axyrn

Choose a shotgun that doesn't depend 100% on crits and you will be fine. Here are a few:
    - Vektor ND
    - Home defender
    - Blackhole
    - Megajolt