Thread: The final days of Storm

The final days of Storm

Omni citizens, events on Rubika have now reached a breaking point. For longer than we can remember The Legion with Omni’s factions have pursued patient and persistant efforts to destroy the Clan regime Storm.

We have sent hundreds of Omni citizens to oversee the recruitment of Clan members into Omni. Our good efforts have started to bear fruit. In the past, efforts to destroy the Storm regime failed again and again. Storm used diplomacy as a ploy to gain time and advantage. This will no longer work.

Intelligence gathered by The Legion and other Omni guilds leave no doubt that Storm is now failing. We have done nothing to deserve or invite this threat, but we have done everything to defeat it. Before the day of horror can come, before it is too late to act, Storm must be removed completely.

As we enforce the demands of our people, we will also honor the deepest commitments of Omni-Tek. Unlike Storm, we believe the people of Rubika are deserving and capable of peace and prosperity through Philip Ross. And when Storm has departed, we can begin rebuilding a vital and peaceful Rubika.

Our goal will not be achieved overnight, but it will come over time. We have seen a small demonstration of the power of Omni through recent land battles. The power of Omni is to overcome the hatred and violence of Storm, and to turn Omni-Tek towards the pursuit of peace.

It is our duty to defend our people by uniting against the clans. And tonight, as we have done before, The guilds of Omni and Legion will accept that responsibility.
    Last edited by Ymodem-G; Mar 26th, 2004 at 16:59:46.

Sooo , where is your point in all this ramble?

<-- Reflection Perfection

But still a noob

Originally posted by Sparegris
    Sooo , where is your point in all this ramble?

Pretty obvious I would think

I'm sorry but the Omni SB has nothing to do with Omni-Tek, it comes from your Unredeemed counter part, so this required no effort on the behalf of Omni-Tek other than gaining levels. Shame that you would take credit for something that you didnt create, but then of course thats Omni-Tek's history in a nut shell.

OOC: Pretty lame attempt at making a flaw in game mechanics look like some glorious tool of Omni-Tek.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Fixerben
    I'm sorry but the Omni SB has nothing to do with Omni-Tek, it comes from your Unredeemed counter part, so this required no effort on the behalf of Omni-Tek other than gaining levels. Shame that you would take credit for something that you didnt create, but then of course thats Omni-Tek's history in a nut shell.

OOC: Pretty lame attempt at making a flaw in game mechanics look like some glorious tool of Omni-Tek.

OOC on

1. Go flame somewhere else.

2. Pretty lame attempt at blaming game mechanics on a pitiful loss due to lack of organization and fighting internally.

OCC off

Once again, Omni Tek showed its lame and true nature.
    Omni Tek can't reduce its opponents without using technology which exceeds the ICC regulations.
    Congratulations Omni Tek *claps* What is next ? Biological weapons ? Chemical ones maybe ? You are now far beyond the ethical limits, then go, unleash them for good !

Breaking this fragil balance, destroying what was a stabilized front line between the north and the south, you just worked for the unity of all the clans ! Thank you Mr ex-president and all of your soap-smellers.
    Clans came to the point they couldn't stand watching omni plants around their cities. All the clans I know organized and trained their troops to make Aegean, Wailing wastes or tir county Omni-free.

Your unacceptable actions led only to one point : we put our differences apart. Each time Storm will get attacked, we will respond. Each time Apoc will get wounded, we will react. Each time Red will call for support, we will be by their CT at once.

Glorifing yourself when you wrote this message, our ground occupation was only 7%. It is now beyond 8.2. And its a beginning.

Thank you for remembering us what we were fighting for.
    Emilia Enrima Orender, fixer of First Light
    "Whole idea on fixer is being fast, hard to hit. hard to catch and sleazy person in every way. If rooting gives you edge, do it. If u need to chain root, do it. In pvp u use every tool given to you. You are not a knight in shining armor, you are a gangster and thief. You sure dont have to play fair." Snowlion

Originally posted by Ymodem-G
    OOC on

1. Go flame somewhere else.

2. Pretty lame attempt at blaming game mechanics on a pitiful loss due to lack of organization and fighting internally.

OCC off
    OOC: My character was not flaming he was Roleplaying. And my OOC comment has been reinforced on other forums, I'm not going to get into a OMni SB nerfing discussion here.

IC: Umm...Yeah...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Closing thread for flaming, off-topic, and OOC posting.

Please remember that the Buzz forum is strictly for In Character posting, and off-topic/OOC posts should be reported, rather than replied to.

Thanks, and PM me if you have any questions.
    Forums Coordinator Rarevos
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Community Relations

Forums Social Guidelines