Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A time to be counted

A time to be counted

A time to be counted.

Hi I am Kirrana,

On the world of Rubi-Ki I am not much. I have served Omni-Tek as instructed to do for many years. Not always without question but always remaining loyal to the cause. I work in guild, small, hardly noticed by the powers that be. In all a small drop in a vast ocean that is Omni-Tek.

Normally I would not speak out but events over the last few months have trouble me. I watch the news headlines dominated by the guilds in Omni-Tek that have shown it the least respect. The guilds that have openly denounce Mr Ross as the leader of Omni-Tek on Rubi-Ki, who constantly disobey his orders, and break the very rules of Omni-Tek. The papers are full of how the The Black Allegiance grows in power each day or to report on the latest traitorous act committed by the Dark Carnival. To an outsider this would seem this is the face of Omni-Tek on Rubi-Ki.

However this is far from the truth for every Dark Carnival there is a hundred drop in the oceans such as me. It is time to be noticed to show the True Guilds of Rubi-Ki support Mr Ross 100 percent that we support the Omni-Tek way of life on Rubi-Ki. It is time to stand up to the misguided guilds to show them the errors of there ways.

This is NOT about the amnesty or the right for any Omni-Tek person to protect Omni-Tek from the rebel clans.

This is NOT about signing pacts or agreements for protection or land.

This is to protect the Omni-Tek way of life to give support to Mr Ross and to Omni-Tek itself.

So brothers and sisters I see you nodding, so I call upon from the smallest guilds in Omni-Tek, the Omni-Pol who protect our very streets, the mining companies. It is time your voices where added, it is time we spoke. It is time the man and women on the streets of Omni 1 or Rome had a role to play. This is not a pact, no agreement no complex treaty to benefit a few guilds. All I am asking is for you to make the same pledge to Omni-Tek your guild forefathers did many years ago to show solidarity in this time of crisis on Rubi-Ki.

So I ask you to join me to start what will become hundreds of guilds across Rubi-Ki to pledge once more your allegiance to Omni-Tek to give Mr Ross your fullest support.

Now is the time to be counted.

True Guilds of Omni-Tek
    -------------------------------
    Enigma

Disgraced Guilds of Omni-Tek
    --------------------------------------
    Dark Carnival
    The BlackHand (Lead by Azazzel)
    C.O.R.E (Lead by Iceith)
    FTC (Lead by Superflu)
    M.E.R.C (Lead by Blanch
    RHD Black Watch Regiment (Lead by Mishief)
    Executive Decision (Lead by Venous)
    Omni Inquisition (Lead by Virindi)
    24/7 (Lead by Xeni)
    DRAP (Lead by Terrorizer)
    Dark Enforcer (Lead by Voidshadow)
    Orderofchaos (Lead by Lostlogic)
    Omni Intelligence Agency (Lead by Sixblade)

Omni-Tek Assault Corps.

We don't overextend ourselves by writing peace treaties with the enemy, but we do not consider violating Mr. Ross' requests.

We are a true Omni-Tek guild

I personally hope that something is done to the guilds that disgrace Omni-Tek with their rougish actions.

Any other company would have (at least) fired them.

As for this being the small versus the large, you are wrong. Our guild is larger than all but one or two on that list, and we are also very active in the community.

The difference is, all of our PR is good for us. We don't act against the wishes of Ross.
    Last edited by CaptFallout; Dec 1st, 2001 at 11:42:15.

The Church of OmniTek always support Omnitek
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

What shop sells that high horse you just rode in on?

First off the organization of patriotic employees is called the "Black Alliance" not the black alliegance.

Secondly what gives you the right to question our loyalty to Omni-Tek? My guild and I have only followed the word of Mr. Ross to a T. At no time have we gone against Mr. Ross. The Black Alliance is a organization of Omni-Tek employees who are extremly Loyal to Omni-Tek. We however hold a view that the amnesty is a terrible mistake.

Let me clear up one common misconception. Amnesty dose not equal ceasefire. Amnesty is given to criminals who will be forgiven of thier crimes if they repent. If you are a Clansmen expect to recieve the buisness end of my Nova at every opportunity that presents it's self. Clansmen support a faction that are stealing Omni-Tek property.

Now. Let me tell you who the true traitors are. The true traitors are the Omni-Tek employees who mistakenly negotiate peace with criminals. These employees have no authority to do so. This is a right reserved for Director Ross. The true traitors are the employees who team with criminals while hunting. The true traitors are thoose who switch sides at the drop of a hat.

The Black Alliance is a small group of guilds concerened about Omni-Tek. The Black Alliance wants a peaceful Rubi-Ka. The Black Alliance wants prosperity for Omni-Tek. The Black Alliance wants to bring justice to the criminal clansmen. The Black Alliance wants Victory for Omni-Tek.

If this makes us traitors. Then brand me a traitor.

To openly defie the amnesty is to defie Omniteks orders. TBA have on serveral occasions claimed to defie OmniTeks whishes and orders regarding this amnsety, thus, you are not loyal to OmniTek...

The Omni- Inquisition claims that they FIRST pay loyalty to theire own guild, and THEN OmniTek, thus they are not truely loyal to OmniTek...

And, if it was to be found, that this, rather failed, assasin, who made an attempt at Mr Radiman, acctually was within the TBA, then it would be hard to consider TBA as loyal. There is a very clear message from OmniTek regarding Mr Radimans status, and the message is that we should not harm Mr Radiman.

That are the things that makes your organisaitions to traitors...
    Father Chagidiel

Traitors

Dear Roller,

What is sad is perhaps what little you about your own organisation but let me fill you in. It started during the OT leaders meeting where your leader Azazzel made it clear he was not happy with the Amnesty.

As the meeting went on he talked in secret to the other members unhappy with the Amnesty when he was sure he would not be alone he openly denouced the CEO Mr Ross.

As the meeting went on his cries got worst at one point he equip a weapon during what was a peaceful meeting. The OT leader meetings are very strict and no weapons are allow, I am not sure how the weapon got past security but it does show a measure of pre-planning.

The meeting went on to its true objective getting information on the cyborg attack. Once again Azazzel showed his complete disreguard for Omni-Tek by killing the only captured cyborg Omni-Tek setting the research back many months.

I admit you are perhaps like so many others in TBA just a pawn in Azazzels game you appear not even know the true motive. I once spoke to Azazzel some days after this event, well he tried to recuit my guild into TBA. He made it very clear that Mr Ross should be replaced. You can guess my reaction to his, but what I found most shocking was his answer to who should replace him.

The answer makes the motives of TBA very clear Azazzel saw himself as the man to replace Mr Ross. He may take guilds in with speechs of Amnesties, or clan attacks. But TBA is only swaying to public choice in order to gain power so one day Azazzel will come to power.

I and many of the True Guilds of Omni-Tek will fight this all the way and die if required to do so. Its about time the guilds in TBA woke up and saw the error in what you are doing. Pledge your self to Omni-Tek, remove yourself from this illegal group which by simply belonging to is the act of a Traitor.

Apparently Roller you have been misinformed by your Own Guild Azzael on several occasions has Denouced Ross and is repitavly Denouncing the Company By this Measure all people in TBA should be Turned Neut or some other Alignment because omni-tek will start Sending out Pink Slips and Azzael will get the first one for his open disloyalty

First off I would like to say that Omni Elite Clan Population Control Service is a "true" Omni-tek Guild. We support anything that Mr. Ross decides on for the good of the Corporation and Rubi-Ka.

Secondly, I posted a reply Here regarding Truwind and the Dark Carnival. To loyol citizens of Omni-Tek this is rebellion against the company and should be dealt with. This statment is something that I would expect from a clan member. This is bothersome to Omni-ECPCS. Why would a self proclaimed Omni-Tek faction be against Amnesty AND Philip Ross' wishes? Rebels denounce this as a farce. We, the employees of Omni-Tek have a duty to carry out the amnesty (unless provoked) to all wrongdoers. All those against the amnesty should be considered rebels, and will be tagged as such. This is about reform, and it appears as if some of Omni-Tek's employees need this as urgently as the Rebels do.

Regards,

Arterous I am glad to see another, true Omni Tek faction.

ANd Rolller. I honestly belielve you are but a misguided member of an organization whos agenda is hidden from most.

Azazzels quest for personal power is best kept hidden from the outside world. Noone wants to support that kind of powermonger.

But ask your leaders what it is they really want. Ask them if they think Ross is fit as CEO and most importantly ask them who should take his seat.

And ask them why they have decreed that all non TBA guilds are to be KOS in mayhem zones by TBA members.

Would a loyal OT member really open fire on his own???
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Re: A time to be counted

Since you seem to be so much in the know, perhaps you can answer a few questions for me.

#1. Is Phillip Ross truly in favor of amnesty? Or is ICC forcing it on him?

#2. Up until the last few days, amnesty was extremely one sided. Was that by design or a mistake?

#3. Do you really expect amnesty to work on a planet like Rubi-Ki ? A planet where everybody walks around with a gun?

#4. Why is ICC headquarters in clan held territory? And why does it hold clan only vending machines?

#5. When and where did Azzael ever say he wanted to replace Phillip Ross?

Those will do for a start.

Originally posted by Kirrana
    A time to be counted.

Hi I am Kirrana,

Normally I would not speak out but events over the last few months have trouble me. I watch the news headlines dominated by the guilds in Omni-Tek that have shown it the least respect. -------------------------------
    Enigma

Omni Intelligence Agency (Lead by Sixblade)

1. If Philip Ross was being forced into Amnesty we still should obey his orders because is ICC desides omni tek is unfit they will just seize the planet keep in Mind Omni tek leases Rubi Ka from ICC.
    2 amnesty was one sided proberbly by desighn as the offer of Amnesty caught the Council of Truth by Surprise
    3. Amnesty could work if lawbreakers are punished maybe turn them Neutral for life
    4 There is a ICC HQ in Andromeda to the have one on both sides of the border if you havent noticed.
    5 This one doesnt deserve a answer everyone knows Azzael is power hungry war monger ask him

OK, so how do I do missions and stay in compliance with amnesty? Or have you look at the alignment of the mobs in missions? It seems neutrals can aggro in missions and the mission are full of clan types as well.

If I don't do missons, how do I make a living?

Originally posted by Khamuk
    1. If Philip Ross was being forced into Amnesty we still should obey his orders because is ICC desides omni tek is unfit they will just seize the planet keep in Mind Omni tek leases Rubi Ka from ICC.

1 It does not matter. Employees does what the company asks of them, and it is clear what Omnitek has asked of us.

2 Proberbly by design, it seems most logical that way.

3 Whatever the amnesty is there as a real amnesty, or if it is a ploy by Omnitek, we will not know. But that does not matter, since...(read 1)

4 read khamuks post

5 I have only heard him say it once, at the town meeting, where he and Omni-Inquisition shouted theire intensions of replacing Ross, and killling Ross...(the last statement though, I think only was from the inquisition )
    Father Chagidiel

and to further clear out this general missunderstanding...

It is an amnesty, not a cease fire, or peace treaty. You are alowed to kill clanners that shoot at you. In fact, you are alowed to shoot at clanners at all times, unless, they state that they are on theire way to repent theire wrongs against omnitek, then you may not.

What you are NOT alowed to do, is to say that you defie the will of OmniTek, and will work for the killing/replaceing of our chairman.
    Father Chagidiel

ICC HQ

The ICC HQ in Andromeda has clan, not OT, vendors. I found that quite disturbing when I first discovered this, though my general impression was that building was not longer in use.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Savoy

Savoy, it's like how it was on ancient Earth.

Politicians and wealthy hire people of lower stature and allow them to work for them cleaning and doing tasks trained and intellegent people would usually refuse to do.

You expect rebels to work as a lawyer or nano scientist? Ha!

The best they can hope for is "Assistant Burger Flipper" at Bronto Burger.

Originally posted by CaptFallout
    Savoy, it's like how it was on ancient Earth.

Politicians and wealthy hire people of lower stature and allow them to work for them cleaning and doing tasks trained and intellegent people would usually refuse to do.

You expect rebels to work as a lawyer or nano scientist? Ha!

The best they can hope for is "Assistant Burger Flipper" at Bronto Burger.
    [OOC : LOL sometimes the good Captain does come out with some gems.]

Personally I think members of TBA obviously had an education in a Clan centre of learning, many of them still do not realize that a Ceasfire was called before any of them reached the planet. The Amensty followed the Ceasfire that was called over half a year ago.

As to your initial question Kirrana Division 9 and its allied Omni factions such as Titan Mining and Deep Winter Faction stand behind Chairman Ross and Omni-Tek be it peace or war. Orders are Orders. Whether we agree with them or not, ours is not to question but to serve with dedication, duty and honour.

Omni-Tek is Father. Omni-Tek is Mother. Long Live Omni-Tek.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

Exclamation The Bureau also considers the TBA = Traitors

Myself and my Director Crom attended the Factionleader meeting and were as many others there shocked by Azzazels words and actions.
    It saddens us deeply his lust for murder and blood has diluded so many others aswell. It is indeed worrying that OT has so many madmen challenging Mr Ross authority.
    I am though sure Omni-Pol will sort these traitorus bastards out and have them either turn neutral and all their assests confiscated or force them to report to a correction facility.

Bureau42 is loyal to Omni-Tek and Omni-Tek only! And unless Central OmniHQ says Mr Ross is in error we support him 100%.

--- Dion "Relay" Clyburn Exec of Public Relations of Bureau42, proud members of the GalwayPact.

It is good to see...

...so many of you are still true to the Omni Tek way of life.

Will we be forming an alliance of non TBA guilds?

Will we be naming ourselves to show our Allegiance?

Will we be putting our goals hopes for the future on a Datapad to see for the future generations?

NO!

We are not a new faction. We are not going into a new era. We are not setting new Goals and hopes.

We are carrying forth the same things as we did when we signed on to Omni Tek. We are still the Omni Tek corporation and do not need a new name or a new agenda.

TBA is branded traitors by many.

We are still Omni Tek.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast