Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A time to be counted

That will not happend as long as OmniTek employees follows the orders of theire leaders.
    This is not about peace or war, this is about following OmniTeks orders since they are given to increase the prosper of the company. It is not for you, nor me to make this calls, it is for OmniTeks leaders, and neither of us are that.

Follow OmniTeks whishes.
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

I cannot support the guild's association with the Clan-loving "true" guilds. The only way to ensure Omni-Tek's continued prosperity is to completely and utterly destroy all opposition on this vital planet.
    Beria, I would like to disscuss this on a person to person basis as there are things I'd rather not talk about in public. But you have been mistaken about our true intentions.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Time for an update.

Okay ... lets update

Omni-Tek Patriots
    -------------------------------------------------------
    The BlackHand (Lead by Azazzel)
    C.O.R.E (Lead by Iceith)
    FTC (Lead by Superflu)
    M.E.R.C (Lead by Blanch
    RHD Black Watch Regiment (Lead by Mishief)
    Executive Decision (Lead by Venous)
    Omni Inquisition (Lead by Virindi)
    24/7 (Lead by Xeni)
    DRAP (Lead by Terrorizer)
    Dark Enforcer (Lead by Voidshadow)
    Orderofchaos (Lead by Lostlogic)
    Omni Intelligence Agency (Lead by Sixblade)

Clan Sympathisers
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Enigma
    Omni-Tek Assault Corps
    Church of OmniTek
    Omni-ECPCS
    Division 9
    Titan Mining
    Deep Winter Faction
    Bureau42
    Red Tape
    The Honored Maidens
    M.O.T.H.E.R.
    First Order
    FATHER

No it won't because the only thing amnesty does is prolong the struggle. And this is just what ICC wants. ICC knows the clans can't overpower Omnitek. But it also knows if amnesty is lifted that Omnitek will crush the clans.

If the clans are crushed, the need for armor and weapons will dry up. Revenue from import fees will cut into ICC's cash flow. ICC doesn't want that so they make Ross call for an amnesty.

Amnesty is the best of both worlds for ICC. They get lease fees and export taxes from Omnitek and Fees and taxes from importers of weaopns and armor as well. ICC gets to burn the candle at both ends.

All we get, is burned.

Originally posted by Chagidiel
    That will not happend as long as OmniTek employees follows the orders of theire leaders.
    This is not about peace or war, this is about following OmniTeks orders since they are given to increase the prosper of the company. It is not for you, nor me to make this calls, it is for OmniTeks leaders, and neither of us are that.

Follow OmniTeks whishes.

D.A.R.C. Ops

You can add D.A.R.C. Ops to the list of guilds following Phillip Ross and not our own agenda. We are loyal to Omni-Tech. And follow the orders and plans of Mr. Ross. As long as the Amnesty is in affect, we will not fire first on any clan member who may be seeking forgiveness. This is the true meaning off the amnesty. Any individual hatred toward the Clans has no place in the Omni-Tech scheme. We work for our employers not for ourselves.

We are not against planned dueling, if there is mutual consent between the parties... but as Chairman Ross has expressed we are not to attack those who may be seeking amnesty.

Rogue guilds will only weaken Omni, by not supporting Ross's decisions. You make us look bad. We all have the firepower, some of us are just able to control when we use it or not.

General Eleetist
    D.A.R.C. Ops
    Last edited by eleetist; Dec 5th, 2001 at 19:34:17.

OMNI-ECPCS will not sympathize with the clans yet we do not go against the wishes of Mr. Ross. i resent that such a great guild could me misunderstood for something so disgraceful

Korua 53 NT and proud member of OMNI-ECPCS

Time for some original thought

Ross is not Omni-Tek. Omni-Tek is not Ross. If what Ross is doing is bad for Omni-Tek then will you follow him blindly into Omni-Tek's destruction?

Omni-Tek is bigger than Rubi-Ka. They own many other planets. Ross is only running this one. He is truely doing a bad job of it. Lets take a look at his highlights.

1. Uprising
    2. Lose of Athens
    3. Lose of most of the northern territories
    4. Unleashing Shock Troopers on Omni-Tek employees ( Yes they actually did this. You can thank Derva for this one.)

I don't know about you but I want whats best for Omni-Tek. Is Ross whats best for Omni-Tek on Rubi-Ka? He's not done that great of a job so far.

I hope that you all will not blindly follow Ross. We pay for his mistakes everyday. Remeber... Ross is not Omni-Tek. Omni-Tek is not Ross.

It is for OmniTek, and OmniTek only to decide if Ross is good or bad for OmniTek. You are not well educated enough, not influencel enough, not informed enough.. to do such judgements on your own.

When OmniTek says Ross is out of the game, then he is. Untill they do say that, Ross is OmniTek on Rubi-Ka.
    Father Chagidiel

Get down from that high horse and we can talk.

While I am an atrox I can think. The net results of his govonership of Rubi-Ka are rather lowsy. Even a stupid atrox like me can see this.

Patriots?

Do what Ross wants and that's loyal.

Loyalty, not patriotism. You are not the one to make the call of what is "right". Ross does that.

These "patriots" are the people who are walking the line and will soon be fired if they won't watch their step.

I think we should put some more of these "patriots" on trial... make an example of them. Seems DC's situation did not scare these traitors enough.

Soap operas for the computer geeks

Why are the employees who think we are losing the war and it just might be Ross's fault be called traitors? Is there no room for debate? Should we all be the mindless drones the clansmen make us out to be?

I say no. I say lets discuss why we have lost control of half the planet. I want to ask why we are negotiating with criminals? I want to know why criminals are allowed to use omni-trans Whompas and Grid points. I want to know why criminals can use Omni Frist Federated Bank terminals.

I want victory for Omni-Tek. Dose questioning why we are doing so badly yet offer so many services to Clansmen make me a traitor to Omni-Tek?

Re: Soap operas for the computer geeks

Only to those that are to blind to see, to deaf to hear and to mindless to think. The only thing that seem to work on them is there mouth.

Keep the faith Rolller, it will turn around.

Long live Mishief and long live TBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rolller
    I want victory for Omni-Tek. Dose questioning why we are doing so badly yet offer so many services to Clansmen make me a traitor to Omni-Tek?

I'm very glad that the organization that I belong to has been counted as loyal to Omni-Tek without my having posted here.

For the record, let me state that The Honored Maidens are loyal to Omni-Tek. We follow directives and policies from Omni-Tek through the chairman of Rubi-Ka operations. Any deviance from those policies should be considered criminal.

Re: Time for an update.

Okay ... lets update

Omni-Tek Patriots
    -------------------------------------------------------
    The BlackHand (Lead by Azazzel)
    C.O.R.E (Lead by Iceith)
    FTC (Lead by Superflu)
    M.E.R.C (Lead by Blanch
    RHD Black Watch Regiment (Lead by Mishief)
    Executive Decision (Lead by Venous)
    Omni Inquisition (Lead by Virindi)
    24/7 (Lead by Xeni)
    DRAP (Lead by Terrorizer)
    Dark Enforcer (Lead by Voidshadow)
    Orderofchaos (Lead by Lostlogic)
    Omni Intelligence Agency (Lead by Sixblade)

Clan Sympathisers
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Enigma
    Omni-Tek Assault Corps
    Church of OmniTek
    Omni-ECPCS
    Division 9
    Titan Mining
    Deep Winter Faction
    Bureau42
    Red Tape
    The Honored Maidens
    M.O.T.H.E.R.
    First Order
    FATHER

uhhh Hello?

Since when was First Order a clan Sympathizer? ... I'm sorry but it just dosn't work like that.

Perhaps you should actually look into a guild before shooting off your mouth like that.

First Order is one of the most loyal groups to Mr. Philip Ross and Omni-tek you will find on Rubika.

Check your facts before condeming factions you have no intelligent basis to form your misinformed opinion on.

re

Originally posted by Meka
    I'm very glad that the organization that I belong to has been counted as loyal to Omni-Tek without my having posted here.

For the record, let me state that The Honored Maidens are loyal to Omni-Tek. We follow directives and policies from Omni-Tek through the chairman of Rubi-Ka operations. Any deviance from those policies should be considered criminal.

Actually Meka, they've counted your org as supporting the clan as well.

There seems to be some confused people in here that haven't been following the plot.

Those people sometimes like to make comments even though they obviously don't have a clue what they're talking about.

Re: Time for some original thought

Ross is not Omni-Tek. Omni-Tek is not Ross. If what Ross is doing is bad for Omni-Tek then will you follow him blindly into Omni-Tek's destruction?

Omni-Tek is bigger than Rubi-Ka. They own many other planets. Ross is only running this one. He is truely doing a bad job of it. Lets take a look at his highlights.

1. Uprising
    2. Lose of Athens
    3. Lose of most of the northern territories
    4. Unleashing Shock Troopers on Omni-Tek employees ( Yes they actually did this. You can thank Derva for this one.)

I don't know about you but I want whats best for Omni-Tek. Is Ross whats best for Omni-Tek on Rubi-Ka? He's not done that great of a job so far.

I hope that you all will not blindly follow Ross. We pay for his mistakes everyday. Remeber... Ross is not Omni-Tek. Omni-Tek is not Ross.

Until we receive orders to NOT listen to the orders of Mr. Philip Ross, it is our DUTY to do so.

Regardless of past occurances, you have been directly ordered by the corporation of Omni-tek (Regardless of Mr. Ross) to follow Mr. Ross's orders to the letter.

Mr. Ross is a representative of Omni, picked by Omni. By you revolting against him, you are disobeying direct orders.

It is not your place, nor any of our places to pass judgement on Mr. Ross.

People like you are hurting the flow of Notum from our planet. You are ... and will be the number one reason Omni's interests on this planet are hurt if not eliminated all together.

Not only are you supporting unrest within the highest ranks of Omni on Rubika, but you are going out of your way to hurt other factions that are supporting the company and working hard on a daily basis to see the company profit from it's existance on Rubika.

We must work together to face a common enemy. And that common enemy is NOT Mr. Ross.

You lable yourself a traitor by doing so.
    Last edited by Ymodem-G; Dec 7th, 2001 at 14:04:37.

Re: Soap operas for the computer geeks

Why are the employees who think we are losing the war and it just might be Ross's fault be called traitors? Is there no room for debate? Should we all be the mindless drones the clansmen make us out to be?

I say no. I say lets discuss why we have lost control of half the planet. I want to ask why we are negotiating with criminals? I want to know why criminals are allowed to use omni-trans Whompas and Grid points. I want to know why criminals can use Omni Frist Federated Bank terminals.

You say lets discuss... there is plenty of room for discussing and discussing is different from taking actions into your own hands. You don't discuss with guns, you discuss with words. You need to make yourself heard and discuss the possibility of taking action against the clans with Derva or Ross himself if that is what you wish. But to do it on your own is a direct denial of your leaders.

General Eleetist
    D.A.R.C. Ops

Too those that claims that following OmniTeks orders (which is Mr Ross orders, since OmniTek has appointed him) is to be mindless slaves.

Youare wrong, and you us such talk that is best preserved within the clans.

We are induviduals, making our own descion, where it is fit to do so. While it IS fit to think for your self, it is NOT fit to think for the company. We, as employees are not to comment, or dissobey OmniTeks orders, since we are NOT to think for the company. To think for our selfes, about descions within our personal life, and sparetime is in fact encouraged.
    Father Chagidiel

Re: Re: Time for an update.

Originally posted by Ymodem-G

Since when was First Order a clan Sympathizer? ... I'm sorry but it just dosn't work like that.

Perhaps you should actually look into a guild before shooting off your mouth like that.

First Order is one of the most loyal groups to Mr. Philip Ross and Omni-tek you will find on Rubika.

Check your facts before condeming factions you have no intelligent basis to form your misinformed opinion on.

From what I've seen and when I've talked to Windowlicker and others of his organization, I can say that they are most definitely loyal to Ross and Omni-Tek.

As far as anyone saying that THM are clan sympathizers, nothing could be farther from the truth - I had actually not seen that post and only the first few in the thread. I was referring to a post by Kirrana who started this thread. I intended on ignoring the thrashing about by enraged TBA members.

The majority of our members disagree with the amnesty and would prefer to shoot clanners on site, mostly for personal reasons and dealings with the clan in their past. The people claiming we are clan sympathizers only list us that way because we don't agree with thier own methods and anti-authoritarian viewpoints. I would like to offer anyone that thinks we are 'clan sympathizers' to please show proof of this.

As far as our personal dealings with the clans go:
    - We have had both former neutral and former clan members join Omni-Tek and our organization. If Omni-Tek deems thier application fit for approval, then we will welcome them with open arms if they meet our own standards on a case-by-case basis.
    - The previous director was dismissed from the service of Omni-Tek and took refuge with the clans because she was vehemently opposed to the amnesty and disobeyed Ross's orders.
    - Some of our members are or were on friendly terms with various clan or neutrals. If you can't see the benefit of having contacts on the 'other side' during a war you should look beyond your guns, sir, and see how wars are truly won - brawn and brains.
    - We have a Strike Team in THM who's purpose is to:
    1) defend Omni-Tek property and employees from any enemy attack
    2) perform tactical strikes on enemy targets when ordered to from superiors.
    ((OOC We are not a PvP-heavy guild so PvP is only one part of who we are. We have other assets and talents which are equally as important. Not having a long list of Novice titles in our faction does not disprove our loyalty.))

THM is loyal to the chairperson, whether it be Ross or the next appointee. We are loyal to Omni-Tek and follow the orders given to us by Omni-Tek through Omni-Tek's chosen administrators here on Rubi-Ka. I still do not understand TBA's confusion when it comes to loyal Omni-Tek employee's allegiences. We are the ones working for the company and not against it. I also find it odd that TBA is willing to follow Derva's orders when it deals with death and destruction yet disobey Ross's orders when it deals with intelligence and forethought.

re

Thanks Meka

And as far as TBA goes, I hope it's members relalize that allthough we don't support ALL agenda's by TBA, First Order considers itself good friends with Azazzel, Sixblade and a few other assorted factions that make up TBA.

Any org that has the name "Omni" Tacked onto its description, is considered an ally of First Order regardless of our internal policy's.

Our primary policy is to strictly follow orders from Omni, and Mr. Ross, this we pride ourselves in.

The day we shun an org, is typically when we are ordered to do so.

We simply do not take part in external activites that our OWN policies do not fall in line with.

Currently our standpoint (And I have repeated this.. Rolller obviously dosn't read other posts before posting).. is as follows.

--- We observe the amnesty because we have been ordered to do so. First Order activly patrols 2h0/4holes/MMD etc to protect Omni citizens from rogue clan members that would do harm to our unprotected populace.

We will *not* fire first. Our sole aim is to provide security to those that are observing the amnesty, and NOT attacking clan members unprovoked.

An order to Amnesty is to cease offensive strikes, not to cease defensive strikes.

An attack on Omni is an attack on omni. If the aggressors happen to be clan, then we will still defend ourselves.

Our members will NOT take a bullet to preserve this amnesty. Although we WILL protect omni's employee's (Even TBA) from any and all external threats.

Omni property must be protected. If there are clan members firing upon Omni's employee's within our own walls, then you will find First Order present to execute these aggressive partys, regardless of political orientation.

Amnesty n 1: a period during which offenders are exempt from punishment 2: a warrant granting release from punishment for an offense [syn: pardon] 3: the formal act of liberating someone [syn: pardon, free pardon] v : grant a pardon to (a group of people)

As such, we observe this pardon. However a pardon does not include people who activly attack our company.

We are interested in *stopping* the attacking partys that would see this Amnesty fail.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast