Thread: A new foe arises.....

A new foe arises.....

I am giving a warning to all you clanners...

I am very sick, of seeing my fellow Omn-Tek being slaughtered like sheep, and Im here to put a end to it.

I go by Aprentice Knightmarez, and Ive slayed almost a hundred of your kind. Wenzell and her wrecking crew will gank no longer...

Its over for all of you...my campaiqn of terror has begun..

-Aprentice Knightmarez

w00t I'm with ya : ) what level class all mighty one?

Oh, no..your just a little ganking baby..clanners dont be affraid...hes a little *****.

wow nanakee all your posts are really retarted.. no offense but all you do is flame people you dont know for trying to roleplay abit.. go away troll.

its Retarded. And, i do know him abit..hes a little title hugging ganking loser...like most people on Ao.

Okay Nanakee...

I believe you have me, confused with someone else?...Ive never had the chance of sending you to the reclaim yet..You dont know me.

And as for accusing me of being a "title hugging ganker" thats okay, you are entitled to your own opinion, not that It bothers me the Opinions of a clanner are meaningless...your sub-human, rat like vermin words wont hurt me...

Im glad one of you actualy had the guts to come out of the holes you usualy hide in to speak up..

But in this case you are terribly mistaken...youve never met me...I have never ran to mort to avoid a fight..But im sure it will happen in the future, you clanners attack in packs, like the animals you are...Its better to escape and live to fight another day then to die for no reason..

You have been warned...I will exterminate all of you...every last one... Its never too late to late to sign that omni application form..Its your only hope......

-Aprentice Knightmarez
    Atrox Martial Artist

Thumbs up Good

Woot, many clanners are looking forward for some good challenge from ya tech

you better hurry up , The Council really needs your help atm with Tarasque hahahahaahaaahhahahahha

Talking

Hurry up and get to level 75 so you'll be strong enough to go get kil......... errr..... kill ... with your omni buddies.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Re: A new foe arises.....

Originally posted by Technikus
    I am giving a warning to all you clanners...

I am very sick, of seeing my fellow Omn-Tek being slaughtered like sheep, and Im here to put a end to it.

I go by Aprentice Knightmarez, and Ive slayed almost a hundred of your kind. Wenzell and her wrecking crew will gank no longer...

Its over for all of you...my campaiqn of terror has begun..

-Aprentice Knightmarez
    *shiver* I think i'm gonna do a /org disband because this is more than we can handle. In fact, I suggest all clan leaders do an /org disband, go omni and join mayhem! Yikies! I'm peeing in my pants here!
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Oh, and btw... Its apprentice, not aprentice
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

LOL ....
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Oh, you must be mistaken..i have met you.

You used to, or most likely still do gank even omni in the arena

Oh, im omni you know...

ph33r dis

all clanners RETREAT!!

Re: Re: A new foe arises.....

Originally posted by Matica

*shiver* I think i'm gonna do a /org disband because this is more than we can handle. In fact, I suggest all clan leaders do an /org disband, go omni and join mayhem! Yikies! I'm peeing in my pants here!
    ...this post speaks for itself (that is a flame by the way)

I think they should envent PvP board for low lvl 3ber twinks .

This guy probly didnt know that most pvp happens on lvl 150+
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".