Thread: Visen 'Zerufactur' Kotov - Spy

Visen 'Zerufactur' Kotov - Spy

(OOC: My attempt at making a story for this persona.)

Time: 20 Years Ago - Age: 5 - Location: Omni-1 Entertainment

Visen's parents had just come home from a long day of work over at the OT Inter-ops building. As a five year old is, he's happy to see them and greets them happily. They settled down to some cheap Bronto Burgers from across the street, since his parent's salary couldn't support those fancy dinners they imagined other people would be eating.

*knock knock*
    His parents abruptly stop eating, a slight look of fear washes over their faces. His father stands up and walks over to the window to have a look at who it is.

A lightening bolt crashes through the sky and dust blows past the window. A silohuette of a man in a long black coat can be seen, the look on his face content and hardened. Mr. Kotov unlaches a lock and calmy asks "Yes? Who is it?". There was no answer, only the dead silence that had been creeping through the air for the past 3 minutes. Mr. Kotov retreats to the dining room to continue his dinner, hoping this man will just go away.

Suddenly the man began pounding on the door, and shortly after it falls to the ground. Both of his parents stand up and run out to see what had happened. The mysterious man says only a few words "Consider this my payment." as he pulls a large gun from his side pocket, noting that it has the symbol marking that it is a perma-death gun. He knocks them on the ground. As his father struggles to stand up, the man fires off a shot into his head, drenching the furniture in blood as his mother screams out in horror. All the while Visen hears this, he runs into the living room. "Go Visen! Get out of her quickly! HIDE!" shouts his frantic mother. He notices the mangled corpse now lying in a pool of blood and cries out screaming, but taking what his mother said seriously, he runs to his room and hides under his bed.

The man lowers his gun for a moment, turns and stares into his Mother's eyes breifly, before lifting the gun again and putting her to silence. He then rushes out the door and dissapears into the night...

Visen crawls out from under his bed and runs to the living room, hoping what had happened was a dream, but it was not. He was now alone, very alone..

Time: 20 Years Later - Age: 25 - Location: Unknown

Visen stands in the middle of the street and stares at the moon blankly and thinks to himself, "After 20 years, I still haven't found out who this man is; maybe he doesn't exist, maybe I don't really have any parents at all...Who am I? Really? This last name, the only thing I have as a memory."

He walks up to the club labeled Reets Retreat, and settles down in front of one of the fires. He notices a meeting with a few agents, and a nano-technician is taking place behind him, the people he did not know, but whatever it was, it had interested him. He stood up and walked over, glancing at all three of the agents, and the nano-technician.

One of the agents, who seemed to be the organizer of the meeting quickly replies "Yes, we do actually, this is private stuff, please leave the premises and return when we are finished." Without questions he backs up and retreats out the door.

When the meeting is finally finished and he had contacted his leader about a mysterious meeting, he meets a strickingly beautiful, young agent that goes by the name of Natalya. At first she does not approach, but relunctingly stops in her steps and turns to him. "Why didn't you show up at the beginning of the meeting?" she asks. He replies, slightly confused "I wasn't aware that I was supposed to be there." Natalya's expression also turns to confused. "Well, we were informed of you, and apparently she had taken interest in you; possibly for a special mission". Visen looks surprised as he hears this from her, because it had been a few weeks since he had heard from this other agent about a possible job offer and then realized what was going on. "Yes, I was supposed to wait to be contacted by her, something about a special OT mission involving highly sensitive information" Visen says but is quickly shushed by Natalya. "Quiet! That's top secret information and anyone could be listening!" He lowers his voice and quietly asks, "Well, what do you know about this mission?" She draws in closer to him, "All I know is we're being sent somewhere to recover data. But you may play a role in this, so I will need you to contact me with whatever she says, Ok? This could mean the lives of our fellow citizens." He agrees with her and accepts to establish contact again when anything comes up.

Natalya invites Visen to Borealis for some coffee, and they chat for a while. Eventually each felt the fatigue of a long day, so they went their seperate ways.

(OOC: Ok that's enough for now, there'll be more to the story, including a depiction of Crackshot and Zerufactur's wedding :P. Be truthfull and tell me what you think)
    AO - JukeJoint "Nuhmudiira" Jezebel - 208/18 Trader - Omni

((Looking promising, please dont wait to long with the rest ))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Kranden Grins, This is gona get good indeed
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!