Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: had to put dragonfly on ignore today : (

had to put dragonfly on ignore today : (

as much as I think he is really funny and makes the game interesting, I had to, first person ive ever put on ignore.

I (170 soldier) was in MMD standing in the 25% zone, when richlee attacks me (160 ma) then, you guesed it, dragonfly follows him about 3 seconds later, now neither of them are doing much damage even with mk down. so I do what anyone else would do with 2 uvc ma's on him, i head to mort.

make it to mort, and happy that i survived dragonfly's rather weak gank attempt i send him a what i would consider "freindly tell"

me: "your gonna need a better gank then that, im dissapointed : )"

dragonfly: blah blah get some balls and not run for zone

me: hmm u r the one who came outta the shadows to gank me.. 2 vs 1 and u werent even attacked.. awufully brave of you"

dragonfly: get some balls, and fight, i fight to the death and i sure dont run to the zone

me: hmm.. but you never fight one on one you just said that.. you only gank those under attack.. so why would you ever have to run?

then he turned into a 3 year old.. andi had to put him on ignore.

what would you all have done if ganked outright by 2 clanners? run? or die with 0 chance of killing one?

*patiently awaits the childish personal attack, cussed filled reply from dragonfly*

i post this only cause no one posts anythign here : /

Typical

Sound to me a ganker met a bigger ganker and whined about being ganked.

Re: Typical

Originally posted by Wenzell
    Sound to me a ganker met a bigger ganker and whined about being ganked.
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. The queen of ganking and whining speaks.

Hmm when did i gank you? only fought ya once and you kicked my arse.. tho u accused me of ganking even before you fought me the first time..

crazy logic here

jsut to clarify i have no problem with getting ganked by 2 or 10 people.
    I'm not a carebear, until recently with my soldier, i've died pretty much everytime i went to a pvp zone.

what annoys me is that dragon is determined to call me the "chicken****" or whatever when he was the one that intelntionally tried to double team me. sending in someone else first so they got hit, not him. and then calling me the "one with no balls"

i just want something to read when i get to school in about 45 mins so i thougt i'd start a little flame war..

*looks around for dragonfly*

Thats exactly what hes wants, dont you see? he likes it when people get pissed off and agrvated by him...when he see's you write little post about how he ganked you.. he probbaly sits their Laughing his ass off.

LOL This is a game

You have your fun, he has his fun.
    If you find yourself dont have fun in a particular pvp area, dont go there. If you dont like to hear from someone, just ignore the person. This is AO.

yeah it's a game, and I play it for entertainment. If I wanna post on the forums that's my right. it's yours too. I don't know how many times I've heard people say "man it's just a game" in an argument in an attempt to make themselves feel superior somehow.

don't even bother tryin to make me look bad. i got screenshots. you were patronizing me the entire time. im not stupid i know when someones trying to patronize me. tell ya what , i ll compile the screenshots and post a link in this thread later.

p.s. i was right when i called you a whiner because the first thing you did was start whining to me and now ur whining about me on the mssg boards. pretty lame if u ask me.

go play mario brothers if you cant handle being ganked.

I don't have to make you look bad. you do it for yourself. Would you address the fact that you said i "have no balls" when you were the one ganking me?

and you said you never zone. i myself have chased you to the zone with my meta.. demon in tow, so don't be such a cocky liar.

and I said i have no problem being ganked. I said it does not make sense that you would call me the coward for standing in the 25% while you, hiding tabless in the shadows somewhere were conspiring a 2 on 1 where you come in second, wheres the balls in that? heh... my bet is I won't get any kind of an awnser.

I posted this cause I was bored. and no one posts anything here, I am at school now, and it gives me something to do between lines of code.

pa·tron·ize Pronunciation Key (ptr-nz, ptr-)
    tr.v. pa·tron·ized, pa·tron·iz·ing, pa·tron·iz·es
    To act as a patron to; support or sponsor.
    To go to as a customer, especially on a regular basis.
    To treat in a condescending manner.

con·de·scend Pronunciation Key (knd-snd)
    intr.v. con·de·scend·ed, con·de·scend·ing, con·de·scends
    To descend to the level of one considered inferior; lower oneself.

I treat you in a condescending manner because you are a fool. If you would say anything relevant to what i said, or respond in any type of logical manner then maybe i would give u the least amount of respect. I don't know if anyone could "descend to your level"

Ahhhh being at school gives me all kinds of time. Go ahead and compile a bunch of screenshots. If you really don't care why would you take the time.. and come to think of it.. what kind of loser takes screenshots of what everyone says to him anyways? Your the one telling me to shut up, yet you are taking screenshots.. sad really.

I'll fight you one on one as well.. but it will never happen.

postcount ++

fight on mcDuff
    Last edited by Nothinman; May 18th, 2002 at 00:25:07.

I've never seen dragonfly start an attack when someone wasn't already engaged with a different clanner. It's always a fight between 2 people then "Attacked by Dragonfly" from somewhere you can't tab him. And that goes back way before large scale MMD pvp to when people tried to "duel" there months ago. Everytime he would attack when 2 people were fighting, use a dimach, if they didn't die he'd hide till dimach came back.

Dunno how he plays now but i imagine it's the exact same. Hiding and never going head to head with anyone only when he has another clanner to "tank" for him. :/

Ganking is fine, its a war. But claiming you rock at pvp and never actually doing anything but jumping in is weak.

"Ganking is fine, its a war. But claiming you rock at pvp and never actually doing anything but jumping in is weak."

couldn't have said it better. but Dragon won't reply to this adressing what we have said.. he will just "smack talk" and be a retard. oh well it's the internet and..

Arguing on the internet is the special olympics. even if you win your still a retard.

^ mean but makes sense in this scenario.

wow it took me a whole 5 minutes to make.

http://angelfire.com/comics/aostories/dumbass.html

say all you want about me but I am a well respected freedom fighter for the clans. I dont mind helping clanners get to grid terminals safely , I never say no to a clanner who asks me for buffs , I'm one of the first people engaged in combat when fighting for Tarasque spawn.

smacktalk me all you want but the fact is clanners and more importantly the clan im in (storm) respect me for all the great things I am always doing for the clans.

My heroic efforts are endless.

so piss off and stop whining about me.

it's funny, i had neither a run buff, nor a crit buff.. your just slow.

and like i said in my posts u never addressed anything in the posts me and a few others made, u just went off and made your silly little webpage that makes fun of me makeing a few spelling errors (heh they are kidna funny tho "fank" : P )

all you have on me is that i made a few mispells in game.. ohh ahh.. I think most everyone agrees you have no pvp skills, you have ganking skills. thats fine. but whos is the chicken****? the guy standing in 25% zone or the guy ganking him?

and i didnt see u in the 25% after mort, and i had used up ALL my specials, so im not gonna fight ya gimped.. aufully brave of ya to offer to fight me after i had used my sepcials and was healing while u were STILL teamed with richlee (who i chased to mort 5 misn earlier) and i woulda got ganked again, you seem to dissapear when your dimach is gone too.

so many holes in your story/logic. oh and 10 levels? it was 7 : P

get over yourself 12 year old retard.

I'd make a webpage too, but i've wasted enuough time on you, and my prof is looking at me for typing while he's teaching.

me>dragonfly
    Last edited by Nothinman; May 18th, 2002 at 02:36:44.

lol, I wish dragonfly was an omni on rk2. He's a villian! He add's color, and fun to the game. You guys are lucky to have him.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

I think he is just mad cause he didnt kill me, in fact his damage sucked, he chased me to mort whacking at me with richlee in tail and i never even had to use mk.. he did maybe 25% of my HP.

If i had stood still and let them kill me. then he'd have a nice screenshot, but he doesnt.

(A + B')(A'B) + (BA') + B'A'

A B
    0 0
    0 1
    1 0
    1 1

= AB' + A'B'

W00T THANKS DRAGON FOR YOUR HELP you inspired me on this one.
    Last edited by Nothinman; May 18th, 2002 at 02:47:31.

hmm

Nothinman,

Fair enough, but what I dont understand is why you're complaining about being ganked, when in another thread (the link I can provide) you state how you were going to gank me in the arena after I asked you not to.

Quote/
    LOL I was heading to 2ho form ent, and i passed by the arena with my lvl 160 soldier (nothinman) and I went into arena to see whats up. And fiveskin sends me a tell not to gank him.. I'm soo bored, looking at my uvc ticking down and my freshly oiled flashpoint in my hands and i go on Dark Carnival guild chat "hey anyone know fiveskin? he's in the arena and I want to kill him, I just need an excuse from one of you so that i can tell him why i killed him when i do"
    /Quote

Ganking is ganking, whether it be 1 v 1 or 3 v 1.

The only people who have a right to complain are those that don't gank at all, so shut up.

Fiveskin.

Re: Re: Typical

Originally posted by Aphrodite

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. The queen of ganking and whining speaks.
    LMAO!
    The queen is you. Wenzel maybe the princess but you have the throne syrah. No doubt
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

I take that back. Angelicnova has the throne, syrah is the princess. Wenzell is clanner which automatically means she is saint queen mery on green acres, or something else that's nice!
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast