...and I'm looking for like-minded individuals to help me start it. Here is mission statement and some other information that I envision for the company...

Unwavering Resolve Inc.

Mission Statement:
We live in a violent world full of hostility and anger. Many disputes find resolution in bloody battles and needless death and destruction. While violence may occasionally be a necessary means to an end, many conflicts can and should be resolved peacefully, though negotiation. This is our mission: to provide an avenue for negotiated resolutions to impasses that might otherwise end negatively. We will always look for solutions that are as positive as possible for all parties involved in the dispute, and we will always be neutral in our role as arbiter and respect the instructions of our clients, regardless of our political affiliations. Although Unwavering Resolve will negotiate on behalf of those accused of crimes, it will never knowingly negotiate for criminal services (including, but not limited to, illegal drug trafficking, weapon smuggling, and other illicit activities).

Organization:
To avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest, Unwavering Resolve has been incorporated as a privately held, independent Faction. Although governed by the laws established by Omni-Tek, Unwavering Resolve is not a department of Omni-Tek, and is not managed or overseen by Phillip Ross or the Board of Directors of Omni-Tek, except as contracted for specific negotiations (to be carried out under the sub-contracting specifications of Omni-Tek’s corporate rules and regulations). Unwavering Resolve will always strive to protect the privacy of its clients, and all information gathered during prosecution of a negotiating assignment will be held in the strictest confidence.

Rates:
Unwavering Resolve makes its services available both to the general public (including Clan and Neutral residents of Rubi-Ka) and corporate entities. Long-term and retainer contracts are available, and Unwavering Resolve requires its staff to be available for pro bono and charity negotiations when warranted. Rates are dependent on a number of factors, including the complexity of the negotiations, time frame, and danger to Unwavering Resolve staff. Interested parties may arrange for a free consultation prior to an estimate. In some extraordinary circumstances (including emergency hostage and siege negotiations), Unwavering Resolve may accept “honor contracts” in place of formal agreements.

Obviously, this will be a group that HEAVILY stresses role-playing. ^_^

I know that getting people to actually use the service may be difficult, so I'm definitely interested in getting feedback from everyone about how to market it and encourage people to use it...but mostly, I'm looking for people who want to help me get it off the ground.

The company will be located on Rubi-Ka 1.

-Blackpetal