Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Kenley's abduct Unole from the Rompa Bar

Suspect fled prison

((This Just In))

Andrew22 has broken out of jail knowing the where abouts of Unole. Once He arrived there, He was tortureded to death by the Kenleys......infront of Unole. No clue on where his remains are.

I saw it all

I was there! I am an employee at Rompa's. I just found out about Unole's capture when Xserter came stroding in! He threw Elliah over his shoulder and ran off. I followed him to the sewers desperately but alas, he seemed to dissapear into thin air. Omni-Pol tried to find them but failed miserably. One person of the Society claimed to have killed Xserter but there is no way this is true considering he stayed in Rompa's bar drinking during the time in which he claimed to have killed him so this is impossible. All Xserter keeps saying is that he stole them for them, not for money or anything but we'll see. Anyway that's what happened to inform the un/missinformed.

Stefano walked into Rompa Bar expecting to see a crowd crying over there loss of Unole, almost as soon as he was about to sit down, Mirm confronted him.

"Here.. take this tracking device I planted on Antibody22. It should prove useful in your search."

Stefano nodded and examined the device.. a small map of many areas and one area with a Red Blinking Dot. He thought about going after the Kenley's but decided not to at the moment. Stefano left the Bar with an almost happy expression on his face and returned to his Barracks.

When Stefano stepped in he went on the Gridnet through his Data Pad to see if any updates were in the News. He spoke softly to himself.

"Elliah captured.. Andrew22 dead.. Hmph. More work for me then."

As he scrolled down he noticed a comment Xserter and he arched his eyebrows.

"Used and thrown away? Hardly. Why would they throw something so beneficial away. Oh, and stop assuming were related. I was never in your pathetic Kenley Family and never will. My last name is just coincidence."
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Nevver stares blankly at the bar which is devoid of a bartender and waitress.

Can someone get me a drink?

Please?

Nevver continues to stare at the empty bar.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Nevver this gives me a great idea!

Taxadion whispers in Nevvers ear
    I feel Great, ooooooh yeaaah!

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
    --Jack Handy

Nevver listens intently to Taxadion.
    Ooh! Good idea! I can't stare at this bar forever!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Ditzie returns to the bar after chasing Xserter into the sewers

Ditzie mumbles curses regarding slow waitresses in High Heals

So I'm chasing this guy into the sewers with a waitress thrown over his shoulder, all the while, this blonde in heals is stumbling after me yelling for me to slow down. Now he can do whatever he wants with the slave, but I'm a little concerned about who's going to get me my drink!

Ditzie listens to Taxadion and Nevver whispering

Tax, you're a genius!!!!!!
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

I know, but you forgot good looking and sexy
    I feel Great, ooooooh yeaaah!

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
    --Jack Handy

<Remot Terminal Security Breach>

Accessing a terminal somwhere in Newland Draxxel prepares to explain much to the public.And post upon the Grid Feed.

<Accessing Terminal...Please Wait>
    <Access Granted>
    <Accessing The Grid Feed>
    <Access Granted>
    <Adding Message>

"Well you all must be wondering by now,who is this "Draxxel"?To answer that,is very simple I am a mercenary that is all you need know.And I have been payed a good deal of money to maintain my loyalty to this "Xserter" and I will do so until our agreement and all included aspects are fufilled!Don't bother trying to find myself of my contractorrs,you won't find us!"

<Logging Out>

He backs away from the terminal after hitting a sequence of buttons.It logs itself of and shuts off,the signalling ending at a terminal somewhere in Newland.
    President of Yatamutchy Incorporated
    And brother to Bret "Xserter" Kenley

Yatamutchy Incorporated
    -Enhancing today,for a better tommorow!-

If you believe people can change,then believe that I am willing and trying.

((Been busy at work to post here))

Starkz wakes up rubbing his neck remebering where he slept at.
    He looks at his desk and checks his comm link for any new updates on the missing waitresses.

Unfortunately all the reports are negative on finding Unole and Elleiah. He keeps rubbing his neck wondering what piece of the puzzle he is missing..

He hears his comm link go off 2 new messages... One is about Andreww22 and his suspected capture by omni-pol and his torture...... Starkz knows his day just went south with that message, Next message is the death of Andrew22....

Grabs his extra strong cofee and takes a huge gulp starts trying to get any information about supposed Omni-Pol arrest ...
    Then he looks at the photos of both women and remembers his promise he made to Cutipie... To bring them back safe ....

Starkz hears his Commlink go off again ...Starkz do you have a moment?
    Starkz replies yes Madam President omw to your office with all the intel i have....

Starkz looks at the photos again and heads off to Ukblizzard's office
    Emile "Starkz" Baptiste
    You want what where ....... ok its your body .......

Lightbulb Escape

Elleiah woke and looked around the plain, dimly lit room. Her leg ached from where Liam "Antibody22" Kenley had kicked her. She had a throbbing pain in her head and a faint memory of demanding to be released.

How stupid could a tiny Opifex woman be?

Unole sat silently nearby. Notum-reinforced chains connected her steel handcuffs to the wall. Elle didn't have to look at her own hands. She could feel the cold, sharp metal cutting into her thin wrists. Elle frowned as she noticed =Audit= standing against the wall near the doorway, unresponsive to her mental commands. He'd been disabled. Her chances of escape only got smaller and smaller.

There was a noise outside the small room, and then the door slid open soundlessly. Unole sat up, glaring at the figure now entering. Liam moved carefully on the opposite side of the room, obviously not wanting to get close to either girl after they had tried so fiercly to beat him up a few nights before.

"Hello, ladies" he yawned. If only she could just get him to remove the handcuffs...

Suddenly he shouted out, "C'mon, we're movin! You run and you're dead!"

Liam unlocked the handcuffs and led the girls out into the main room. Elle studied him carefully, noting where he slipped the key-card into his cloak. Unole looked at Elleiah, seeming to will her to make something up to get them out. When their captor had walked far enough accross the room, Elle turned to Unole.

"Fake illness. Anything... get close to the door and just act like you're going to die or something!" she whispered as quietly as she could. Unole's eyes seemed to light up when she realised Elle's plan.

"Alright" she whispered back, wobbling slowly toward the entrance of the apartment. Before Elle could even look away, Unole had doubled over, grabbing her head in seemingly unbearable agony.

Elleiah concentrated her expression into one of deep concern as Unole collapsed on the floor... so close to the door... gagging and begging for help.

"Do something!" Elle shouted at Liam, very carefully controlling her breathing so that her face would pale slightly. She clutched at her stomach and put a hand to her mouth.

"Huh?" Liam looked at the two women, dumbfounded. "I didnt do anything!"

"Help her, you idiot!" Elle shouted, commanding his obedience as best she could. "She's ill! She's going to... oh, dear..." Elle bent forward. "I can't... I can't handle that stuff!" She exclaimed, mentally begging her face to pale more.

Liam finally rushed to help Unole just as she slipped to the side, faking shivering and convulsions. Elle turned to her disabled bot. With the press of a few buttons and the flip of a switch, he was up and going.

"I... I can't help you, Unole!" Elle said quietly as the bot's eyes lit up and he moved after her. She led him quietly closer to Liam.

The man was hovering helplessly over the seemingly miserable Unole. "I don't know what you need!" he whined at her, feeling her face.

"Antidote..." Unole moaned, glancing toward Elle and =Audit=. Liam stood and turned to Elle.

"What antido-- YOU!"

"Coffee anyone?" =Audit= queried cheerfully, spraying scalding hot coffee in Liam's eyes immediately. Liam swung blindly at the bot as Elle jumped forward and snatched the keycard from his cloak pocket. Unole grabbed Liam's ankles and held tightly while Elle ran for the door.

"Unole! Hurry before he can see!" she shouted out.

Just as the card was swiped through and the control panel blinked green, Elle felt a wirey arm grab around her waist and a knife press to her throat.

"Let me go!" she screamed in surprise, desperately kicking backward at Liam.

The door slid open suddenly and a small Opifex man in black armor and a dark helmet stood tapping his foot and smirking.

"You..." Stefano Kenley sneered.
    Elle "Elleiah" DiLaine: Omni Bureaucrat, Atlantean
    Now a waitress for Rompa Entertainment "It's all about the booty!"
    Former slave of Slaves of Rubi-Ka

--------------------------------------------------------
    Riena "Riesse" Solo: Clan Adventurer, Atlantean
    -"My name is pronounced like 'R-E-E-S-E.' Say it with me: 'Riesse sounds like Reese.' Again: 'Riesse.' There we go! You get a L33t Tr33t(tm)!
    Assembly

Stefano steps through the door and looks at Elleiah and Unole, he see's Elleiah being held hostage and Unole staring at Stefano confused. He then see's Antibody22 with a knife to Elleiah's neck with some coffee drops dangling on his eyebrows. Stefano then spoke quietly..

".. what is going on here?"

Elleiah screamed out for help so Stefano casualy walked up to Liam and her but just as he was about to take action Unole grabbed Liam's knees and pulled them away making him fall and drop his knife. Elleiah scampered away fast then Liam attempted to get up but Unole kept on kicking him down then as Liam gets up Stefano rushes him with his Fleshchopper Knife but is pushed back as Liam tries to punch him away. As the girls try to get away Liam throws 2 daggers at them one missing them both but one other embedding Unole in the shoulder as Elleiah lays on the ground from the dodging the knives.

Stefano looks to Liam then thrust his Fleshchopper foreward into Liam's stomache but then Liam grabs Stefano's throat and bites his neck. It doesn't phase him much but Stefano still feels shocked from the bite from Liam. Liam then attempts to stab Stefano with his claws but merely breaks his claw on Stefano's Cyborg Death Squad Body Armor.

"Liam.. not even your claws can penetrate Cyborg Armor. It's technology has proven useful.

Liam gives Stefano a shocked look but then out of the blue Unole raises the knife she pulled from her shoulder once more and brings it down on the back of Liam's neck, the blade slides between vertebra and severs his spine, then makes a break fro the door with Elleiah. Stefano then pushes Liam back and draws his Caterwaul and aims for his forehead.

"Remember to tell Serter to watch himself, Liam."

Liam gives Stefano and angered look as air escapes his neck and he falls to the floor writhing in pain. Stefano then fires his Rifle into Liam's forehead giving him instant death, Stefano kicks the corpse and walks outside the room into the Highrise area.

Stefano steps outside to be welcomed by the cool Highrise air, he then see's the 2 girls hurt and out of breath. Unole and Elleiah expresses there thanks but to their surprise Stefano pulls out his bloody Fleshchopper out. Unole eyes the knife slightly confused and freightened. The very second Elleiah opened her mouth Stefano impaled Unole with the Fleshchopper then moved over to Elleiah with no expression on his face. Elleiah pleaded to Stefano.

"Sir! Please.. I don't understand.."

Unole was dead in a still growing pool of crimson blood, Stefano grabbed Elleiah impaled her aswell as Audit yelled "DANGER!" Stefano raised a slight grin and softly said,

"Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust."

He tapped his Ear Comm and then saw Andrew22 rush into the Highrise. Andrew looked at Stefano's bloodied Fleshchopper then to the bodies of his friends. Andrew then spoke to Stefano in a shocked tone,

"You didn't?!... did you?.."

Stefano arched his eyebrow and said softly.

"Yes.. I did."

Andrew threw out his Stygian Desolater and attempted to stab Stefano but realized he stabbed nothing but air because Stefano warped out with his Elementary Teleportation Program.
    Last edited by Agent Stefano; Mar 28th, 2004 at 08:14:39.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Unhappy Not hanging around that scene anymore

"We wont abandon you, Andrew" Sensuality says to me with a smile on her face.

"Really?" he says

"Yes hun, Welcome to our family"

He found his new home, with Xtronica Entertainmen.
    Not being able to return to Whompa for being framed, where else was he to go?

"I told Ms. Mesley to make everything right again" Unole said to me with hope in her voice.

"Ive failed you Unole, I have failed you where my enemy has succeeded, I couldnt save you from the Kenleys, I have failed you" I said with depression and sorrow crushing my spirit
    "I dont think you will see me ever again."

I am going to take revenge to those who turned their backs to me when I needed them most, We could have had Unole back atmost 2 days after the capture but no, they all turned a def ear to me and ignored all I had to say. Look where that got Unole and Elle? Unole was stabbed and Elleiah was kicked several times. All because no one would listen. Good job guys, top notch work there, good cooperative skills. I sure hope there arent any bombs in your Yalms soon.

A vow,a contract,and a scar...

He finally awoke in the apartment,he had slept for a long time.He needed much time to heal having been slashed deeply by Andrew22's blade.The thought that the first major strike anyone had ever landed upon him was made by such man burned in his mind.He smiled in the knowledge it wasn't a contract but apersonal hate burning inside him with purpose.He didn't know of or care for Xserter's cause his contract didn't seem fufilled,since the very people he was payed to watch escaped.He would help them with the task of retrieving them if it was so wished by Xserter.But Andrew22 was a personal matter.He felt his chest,he had used a very old method to seal the wound,not having the proper equipment ready,he stitched it shut.In time it would heal,it would leave a scar across his chest forever but it would heal.He felt the stitching and thought about how long till he would have to take them out then he left the apartment.He needed some time out,and he figured he would go pick up what he needed to seal the wound properly and take the stitches out today.

After he got what he needed and pulled the sticthes while sealing the cut with the items he needed in the first place.After that he figured when Xserter returned he would send him a message on his comm so he decided to go to yet another terminal and read up on the Grid Feed.

After locating a nearby terminal,he of course accessed it and looking up the recent hussle and bussle about the kidnapping found out what happend.He got ready to post a response,and brought up the reply window as he posted.

"My my,everyone sees it as such a victory.Well yes you may have them back,but for how long!?I am still under the comand of Xserter,and I am sure he won't let this go as a simple loss.And you can be assured he will have my help.
    On a personal note however,watch you backAndrew22."

With that he shut of the terminal smashed it and walked away slowly.
    President of Yatamutchy Incorporated
    And brother to Bret "Xserter" Kenley

Yatamutchy Incorporated
    -Enhancing today,for a better tommorow!-

If you believe people can change,then believe that I am willing and trying.

Minor Setback

Xserter had returned from his 'business' trip to his apartment. When he arrived, he idled his yalm above the building and jumped down, and just as was going to enter, noticed trickling blood coming from under the door. He looked back, following the infinite puddle down to the lower part of the highrise, and seeing blood stains everywhere. Knowing something happened, he walked in to find Liam Antibody22 Kenley sleeping and Draxxel gone. When he went in the back of the room, the door was open and Unole and Elleiah were gone.

Outraged, Xserter spoke, "LIAM! What the hell happened here?!"

Liam quickly awoke and jumped to his feet.

"Bad news Xserter... You see.... when we recieved the order to move them, someone was waiting outside. Stefano..... from Wraiths. He took the girls, then killed them himself, after they assisted in killing me. Draxxel is god knows where. Probably hunting Andrew22 for stabbing him. Sorry Sert.... things didn't go as planned."

"Your damn right they didn't go as planned!"

Xserter took a deep breath, which seemed like it lasted for an eternity.

"This is only a minor setback. We WILL finish what we started. Nobody.. and I mean NOBODY is going to stop us. Not even if its family."

"Family, Sert?"

"Nothing... You find out when those two are alone and let me know a.s.a.p. And find out where Draxxel is. And when you do, DO NOT leave his side, understand?"

"Yes. Take care Sert."

"You too..... and Liam... don't screw up."

Xserter let the door shut to his apartment, then went over to the fridge, grabbed a hit-the-floor-jack, sat in his chair and shut his eyes...................

Less than a minute later, somebody contacted him....

"I've got the Pol on my ass and can't get rid of em! Get out here if you can!"

"I'm on my way Sephiroth05."

Xserter called up his new General, Ignacio Enginjoe Kenley, then left for the scene.
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

"There can be no opinion about Truth." -Bret "XSerter" Kenley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12