Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omni-Tek purchase of Borealis is now complete!

20k is overrun by omnis, Newland City is (unofficially..) owned by Mr Ross, so yes, Borealis is the last neutral city around as far as I know.
    Arvid Phallos Persson
    Member of The Mockers
    Former Colonel of Mercury Dragons

Newland City isn’t owned by Omni-Tek. It’s owned by JAME. Or it will be, once the Newland City Council finds itself unable to pay the monthly charges on the shiny new weapons and armor their new militia wears. Overall, the times I’ve walked through Newland City, I haven’t noticed a difference in the amount of foot traffic now that the Mercenaries are gone.

Last time I was in Borealis, the population seemed to be about a fifty fifty mix between clan and neutral. So, I don’t believe that one could say that it’s a completely neutral city, if you can make the argument that 20K isn’t neutral by the presence of Omnis.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Pffft! Don't worry about those hypocrital Clanners, Marisha. In other news, I have liberated Omni-2!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

PFFFT

Hmmm, way to go Nevver, now that Borealis is Omni-Tek owned I can proudly walk down the street and face constant meaningless opression! WOOHOO the benefits of neutrality- people still treat you like some sided nit-wit. I wak into tir BLAMO im dead, I walk into Omni-1 BLAMO im arrested by OP, now I can walk into Borealis and BLAMO I will be suckerpunched by some "liberating Clanner" or I can get Heckled for being a fence sitter! well i say I LIKE SITTING ON MY FENCE! Anyhow, I plan to by a small mass of land just south of the borealis wall, where i will build an over-sized crane and wait for Tekkers to exit Borealis. AND VOILA the crane game is on. Ok so maybe, i have been popping too many stims but I can dream.
    Prime Minister Merijynn of The Nanomage Liberation Front

"Today's rebellion brings tomorrow's freedom!"

WHAA??

Umm... Im clan ... i have always been able to go there and i did so last night but there were no guards? So in the future there will be Omni-Tek Guards walking around in Borealis?
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=4610 Zoxx0´s Über-Gimped Equipment /url

>> Indeed Mr. McDuff, a joke. This little statement if you will is a
    >> joke. Believe me if we went after Borealis you would hear
    >> about it not from Nevver but from fleeing/rioting neutrals.

You're half right. I don't know too many Borealis neutrals that would flee from an attack... they'd all die before giving up their city.

Not that it's an issue, because this post is obviously a joke. Besides, apart from a few minor upstart guilds/clans, both Omni-Tek and the Clanners seem to generally respect Neutral land claims. (Sentinels notwithstanding)
    Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Hmmmm, I think I have an idea... All we need is an engineer and someone to keep Nevver alive until I give the signal...

In Borealis
    Thesummoner shouts: Any atroxes willing to switch bodies with a >certain female Omni-Tek employee?

I didnt do it...
    <FoxFeral~
    .:: Director and ::.
    .:: Capo de Tutti Capi::.
    ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
    The Mockers
    ~Atlantean Business Clan~
    ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
    • Legitimate Businessman
    Council of Truth Cleric
    "Never set your limits until you have seen the heavens"
    "Elitists can never be elite, true elite shun the concept of elitism."

Arg ! Stop painting stuff on our walls ! Who do you think will have to clean this mess now ? Goddamn sided, always have to write stupid stuff around.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Originally posted by Boltgun
    Arg ! Stop painting stuff on our walls ! Who do you think will have to clean this mess now ? Goddamn sided, always have to write stupid stuff around.
    I agree, Nevver and the clanner who wrote the stuff there, should remove it asap.
    <FoxFeral~
    .:: Director and ::.
    .:: Capo de Tutti Capi::.
    ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
    The Mockers
    ~Atlantean Business Clan~
    ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
    • Legitimate Businessman
    Council of Truth Cleric
    "Never set your limits until you have seen the heavens"
    "Elitists can never be elite, true elite shun the concept of elitism."

Originally posted by Foxferal
    I didnt do it...
    ((Hee hee! Awsome! ))
    Last edited by Asheal; May 31st, 2006 at 05:06:14.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123