Thread: ((OOC: Point of Clarification))

((OOC: Point of Clarification))

OOC:

Ok, I was wondering if "aliens" should come as a surprise to the people of Rubi-Ka? Are there other intelligent species in the galaxy we know about, or are the Xan are first encounter with a people that were not created in an Omni-Tek lab?

Just want to get this sorted out before Alien Invasion arrives.
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

As far as I know, no there is no other aliens in public knowledge. Omni-tek could have known about aliens for 1000s of years but never told anyone. So yes we should all be surprised.

I always wanted to think the medusas were secret aliens due to their buildings, but no they are mutants. Just like all other non-human intellegent speices we currently know of.

(ooc : I would really prefer to treat the AI pack as OOC knowledge, and am doing so. I think Cz or Marius said something about keeping our eyes peeled for strange or out of place occurances...tied in with the coming of AI....hopefully something that will alert us will eventually present itself ))
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

What I would like to see is really large aliens like the one the 20th century actress Sigourney Weaver fought in the "movie" called Alien - you know, with the big teeth and stuff - and a city prison. That way, I can round up a bunch of Clanners, put them in the prison then feed them to my alien gods as a sacrifice to appease them and protect my city whenever it's attacked. That stuff would be cool.

One thing is for sure - we will have a runway with a parking spot at the end large enough to accomodate freaky space ships and it will be stenciled with, "Reserved for Evil Clanner-Munching Aliens!"
    Last edited by Nevver; Mar 24th, 2004 at 05:02:23.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

{ You never cease to amaze me Nevver ^^... p.s. Solitus female enforcers are t3h h07n355 }
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

"There can be no opinion about Truth." -Bret "XSerter" Kenley

(( my comment before was OOC if anyone is confused.

Nevver, huge prisons that we stick in clanners to fight large aliens like in the movies "Alien"....Brilliant! We can make it a reality show! "Who doesnt want to be dinner tonight," think of the raiting this will generate!

))

((Make the Clanner-in-a-prison-show like the deathmatch show in The Running Man (Arnold Schwarzenegger) and I'll be tuning in.))

Some noob with a plan to

1. Steal thongs
    2. ?????
    3. Dance!

(And why can't I use my proper name of "Cosmik"? OMGORZ! Nerf!!)

My words are found at n3rfed

[

Aliens has been researched before. Here, and amongst other places I'm sure.

]
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

[ I will be acting surprised when the aliens attack. Unless "official" sightings and news reports are submitted in the weeks before the Alien Invasion pack is released, my character will have no reason to believe people who claim "they are coming".

And Nevver...according to the screenshots, you'll get the type of alien you want ]

((I seem to remember a while back that the Independent Rubi-Kans had something on their news site about Aliens being on Rubi-Ka (and when I say a while, I'm thinking back to 2002).

But nonetheless, I'm with Tussa on this one. According to the "official" storyline material, the homo solitus and their genetically-engineered friends are, to their knowledge, the only sentient beings in the known universe.))

[ Most likely I will respond varied on different chars. Some might not care, some might care alot, some might have known, but of course, time will tell on how FC will lay this out officially storyline-wise. ]
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy