Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Learn How To Spell Organization!!

I want my crat pet to be as smart as the programmers that made him...well, judging by how the game was when I first got it about 8 months ago, that’s not saying much .

Btw, the only country that has a real right to be angry at the US is Canada, but don't worry Canadians! We are shifting all the blame onto bill Clinton, Mike Tyson (that boxer who ate the other guys ear), and Mexico (well, not all that much is going to Mexico, but illegal immigration rates are high and many illegal immigrants commit felonies).

Originally posted by Engelstein
    That doesn't change the fact that your country sucks, unless you're an American.

god bless america! </sarcasm>
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

"And America's better than every other country. We don't need to be right."

This is why america has a bad name, arrogance, ignorance, and closed mindedness to the rest of the world. Home of the free? perhaps. Strong military? Of course. Respected in the eyes of the rest of the world? Not even close. Enemies who want them destroyed? Plenty. Huge social problems with violence, crime and lack of education? Oh yeah.

I guess it's a trade off. Freedom at the cost of social awareness? Security in military but also more enemies to worry about? Arrogance and ignorance?

Or you could move to canada and have all the freedom, be loved by everyone, and never piss anyone off. Oh and have free healthcare ;o

Send me an E-mail guys and I will supply you all with a heavy dose of Valium

Hey Engelstein, Have you heard of THE WORLD? It's this really big place outside of the US. NO KIDDING! THERE ARE PLACES
    OUTSIDE OF YOUR COUNTRY! Places where guns aren't sold in supermarkets, where men look down and see their genitals without miles of flab in the way, where the average person is smarter than the average kitchen utility, where the government doesn't invade it's citizens privacy, yada yada yada...

In conclusion, I hate you and it would be much apprieciated if you would stop being such a patriotic **** and just shut it. I'm not patriotic about my country (the UK), but I just can't stand people blabbing on about how great theirs is. It's nothing to be proud of, you just live there, unless you're part of the government/military I guess.
    BiggerDave - 93 Omni Soldier
    Fethers - 43 Omni Agent
    Phetherz - 18 Omni Doctor

Unit member of Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations

On the IQ front, you would have to be a veritable land whale before your IQ could be under your waist size while retaining the ability to post on this forum.
    Heh, I believe that the original poster meant waist size in centimeters (the official world standard) while you interpreted it as inches. 1 inch is 2.54 centimeters (of the top of my head, please correct if I'm wrong).

Anyways, pro/con different nations are always slightly amusing and quite pointless. Every country has their particular hiccups.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Talking

Well, I see everyone has kissed and made up. What shall we settle next? How about which religion is right. We can probably settle this in no time at all.
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

all religions suck. i may have just dismissed the beliefs of billions of people in one sentence, but...meh
    BiggerDave - 93 Omni Soldier
    Fethers - 43 Omni Agent
    Phetherz - 18 Omni Doctor

Unit member of Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations

Wow, one post, case closed. That is efficiency.

What is "meh"? is that like "bah"? or "ptooy".

biggerdave, what do you like if not God or country?

BTW, I checked all state abbreviations and there is no UK. Did you mean UT for Utah?

Just tugging your catheter, there is a big difference betwen being proud of your country and being arrogant. I am in a strange quandry, I am proud to say I am an American, but when I turn on the TV and see Jerry Springer and its multiple clones I feel shame. These are Americans, too. When I go the store, I see people who are nothing short of grotesque. Not too proud of them, either.

So I feel proud of the country as a whole and the quality of life and opportunities it affords me, yet I feel that I wade through a sea of idiots. But I bet this is how most educated people feel, no matter the country.

So you can have your views on America, the country. But if you were to hate me because I introduced myself as an American, that would be short-sighted. People are people, regardless of country of origin, unfortunately most are idiots.

Clarification: A urinary bladder catheter is usually secured by inflating a rather large balloon within the bladder. Tugging the secured catheter would be rather.. err uncomfortable

Originally posted by biggerdave
    Hey Engelstein, Have you heard of THE WORLD? It's this really big place outside of the US. NO KIDDING! THERE ARE PLACES
    OUTSIDE OF YOUR COUNTRY! Places where guns aren't sold in supermarkets, where men look down and see their genitals without miles of flab in the way, where the average person is smarter than the average kitchen utility, where the government doesn't invade it's citizens privacy, yada yada yada...

In conclusion, I hate you and it would be much apprieciated if you would stop being such a patriotic **** and just shut it. I'm not patriotic about my country (the UK), but I just can't stand people blabbing on about how great theirs is. It's nothing to be proud of, you just live there, unless you're part of the government/military I guess.
    *munch munch munch* Yummy. May I have some more, please?

BTW, the UK is just a bunch of nancy-boy queens who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. Guess which country saved your ass in WW2.

Originally posted by biggerdave
    all religions suck. i may have just dismissed the beliefs of billions of people in one sentence, but...meh
    Religion doesn't suck. Believe in it or not, you can't dismiss something that gives billions of people the comfort of knowing that they get to go to heaven and their enemies are going to hell (or whatever is equivalent, for non-Middle-Eastern religions.)

I attended a Methodist church for quite some time. My parents, in fact, still do. They donate a significant portion of their income (not tithing, but noticeable) to said church, which uses as much money as it can in outreach efforts, which include:
    a) Revealing the word of Jesus to non-believers. Christianity is nonviolent and provides hope for salvation. An uplifting philosophy, while perhaps discouraging social change, does increase the individual hapiness of its adherents. That's a lot right there.
    b) Community aid efforts, like Christmas in April, staffing soup kitchens
    c) Missions to places like rural Tennessee, performing repair and renovation work on the houses of the residents.

I myself don't believe in the existence of a Christian God, but to dismiss noble undertakings like this (when did you last give to charity?) with a single sentence is the height of arrogance and ignorance.

No sh!t, I know about the Catholic priests. But you have to admit, some guys molesting boys aren't as bad as, say, Hitler.

*munch munch munch* Yummy. May I have some more, please?

BTW, the UK is just a bunch of nancy-boy queens who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. Guess which country saved your ass in WW2.
    Well it seems that UK didn't need USA to defend against german bombers during the first years of WW2... in fact America wasn't involved in the conflict at this time. God probably forgot to tell americans that a war had begun .

P.S: i don't say that because i'm british (i'm french in fact), but reading that saddens me...Fortunately i know that a lot of american people haven't so stupid opinions
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

Originally posted by Menlas

Well it seems that UK didn't need USA to defend against german bombers during the first years of WW2... in fact America wasn't involved in the conflict at this time. God probably forgot to tell americans that a war had begun .

P.S: i don't say that because i'm british (i'm french in fact), but reading that saddens me...Fortunately i know that a lot of american people haven't so stupid opinions
    Read my sig, you stupid Euros.

and on our left, we see a "flame baiter" now this species of troll has forsaken the comfort of their bridges, and enjoys feeling the heat of someones hatred turned into words and directed them.

all travelers in this area are advised to ignore them.

and islam is by far the best religion.

Originally posted by ReelBigFish
    and on our left, we see a "flame baiter" now this species of troll has forsaken the comfort of their bridges, and enjoys feeling the heat of someones hatred turned into words and directed them.

all travelers in this area are advised to ignore them.

and islam is by far the best religion.
    Hell, people will never ignore me. I'm too tempting a target for their addled minds.

Having no knowledge of Islam beyond some very basic stuff, I won't comment on that. I'd like to know whether you're a Muslim, though.

Religion has caused more pain, suffering and death then it has created comfort. Genocide, suicide bombers, child minesweepers, crusades... all done in the name of (insert-diety-here).

Religion has always been the means of whose in power to control the masses (with the possible exception of Ahimsa, but that is more of a lifestyle then a religion) and the number of wars inflamed by religous causes is staggering.

To connect to the my-country-is-better-then-yours earlier in this thread, exactly how does "thou shall not kill" fit in with a death penalty? Add some human rights in there, it gets really yummy.

I'm (as you probably noticed) an atheist. Give me proof of a power greater then that of mortals, and I shall belive. A gut feeling of comfort and happiness just doesn't cut it.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

I'd like to know whether you're a Muslim, though.
    im not, im a La vay -ian humanist.
    out of all the major religions, islam is still best because it advocates learning, and a very peaceful attitude.

I don't get you athiests.

You state that religions are societal delusions created to give the believers a sense of comfort. Life is hard, believe what I say and you will ultimately receive eternal rewards. Faith is belief without proof.

On the otherhand, Atheism is a faith of disbelief. Without proof, you aver that God does not exist.

Now, if I had to chose one over the other, I would go for the pain killer. What would motivate one to have the faith of Athiesm. Sounds like someone who is rather angry at the world. One who would rather draw the ire of others, over being ignored.

Are you sure your not an agnostic? Agnostics question the existence of God in the absensce of material proof. They do not have to rely on some intangible thing such as faith.

I believe, as you do, that religions are painkillers and I do not accept them at face value. How can one be right and thousands of others wrong? This becomes more tricky when one contradicts another.

It seems that those who believe, and those who deny, both must rely on faith. I prefer to hope there is something, treat others with dignity and respect, and enjoy my life, as I'm not expecting anything.

Every country has its problems. EVERY country. That's because every country has people in it and humanity is composed of a hell of a lot of idiots.

There are individuals that I like. But I'm not too fond of humanity in general. So I really don't give a damn what country you're from. It's the individuals that count.

As to religion, same thing. Religions would be fine if they weren't full of people. It's the people who do stupid things in the name of religion that are the problem.

Hey, I already said that a couple posts ago!

"So I feel proud of the country as a whole and the quality of life and opportunities it affords me, yet I feel that I wade through a sea of idiots. But I bet this is how most educated people feel, no matter the country.

So you can have your views on America, the country. But if you were to hate me because I introduced myself as an American, that would be short-sighted. People are people, regardless of country of origin, unfortunately most are idiots."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast