Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Learn How To Spell Organization!!

Angry Learn How To Spell Organization!!

If you are going to speak the english language, then learn how to spell it! Or at least use a common spell checker there IS NO "S" in ORGANIZATION...sheesh!

Now for my Rant

1. FIX THE PET AI! I would like to know who did the pet AI so i can hack off their hands, to prevent them from contaminating the world with their CRAPPY coding!
    2. FIX THE LAG IN 20k and broken shores!
    3. Why are ALL THE CARS THE SAME COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh
    that was to damn hard for the programers i guess.
    4. Where are the friggin maps that have been missing since day 1
    5. FIX the mission respawn when you crash or go LD bug.
    6. FIX thes 1000's of other bugs/annoyances that have been
    around since day ONE!
    7.Put the NPC aggro range BACK the way it was...OH, wait! someone thought it would be..hummm...challenging, fun..yeah thats the word..to have 3-4-5 mobs gang up on you in single person missions.

Oh darn..thats right you cant fix crap, why? because you are worried about OE...oh wow what a high priority. This game was the buggiest piece of crap that ever came out when it was in BETA and Funcom has time and time again demonstrated their total INCOMPETENCE to deal with simple problems. and fix the exact problem. For example the exploit of shooting fish outside rome back in the beginning. How did Funcom fix it you ask? They made it so if any mob is standing in the green goo or water..EVEN if it can hit you and you hit it..you most times get no exp..wow what a brilliant solution!!

Gee, I sure can't wait for Funcom's expansion! Given their performance with AO it should be a real GEM!....NOT!

Angry

Bah get over yourself depending on which English speaking country you come from there is a S in organisation. Don't believe me go check out http://w
    ww.dictionary.com/search?q=organisation

I could care less about the spelling errors but he is entirely correct about the rest of his rather strong rant...

are you american? thought so. there is a world outside your borders, its quite big. no, america is not always right.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Re: Learn How To Spell Organization!!

Originally posted by Notintheface

1. FIX THE PET AI! I would like to know who did the pet AI so i can hack off their hands, to prevent them from contaminating the world with their CRAPPY coding!
    you are aware that path finding is still a largely experimental area in artificial intelligence? there is no right answer, or perfect algorithm / technique.

any search algorithm can get stuck in local minima, any search algorithm can screw up. what you are asking here is that the programmer in charge of pet pathing design a perfect method for calculating minimal cost paths from point a to point b through a graph repressentation with many nodes and edges, using limited proccessor power. i dont think that many people would be capable of doing that perfectly, and some errors are expected.

im not saying that the pathing is fine, i think it could be improved dramastically, but its not as easy as you make out.

Actually, I believe America is the only English speaking country that spells organization with a z. Everyone else uses the s.

So embarrassing to flame someone for spelling and grammar and have it blow right back in your face.
    Last edited by FeloniousPunk; May 17th, 2002 at 12:37:41.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Originally posted by ReelBigFish
    are you american? thought so. there is a world outside your borders, its quite big. no, america is not always right.
    America is always right! :P Would I rather live anyplace else? Nope.

well i like living in england, no guns you see.
    fewer religious nuts too.

oh, and our news actually tells us whats going on it the world. :P

america may be always right, in your eyes at least, but you gotta admit that your president isnt...

OMG, are you serious?

I hate french for not being able to get over their arrogance when it comes to french.

I hate americans for not being able to get over their arrogance when it comes to american.

I hate brithish for not being able to get over their arrogance when it comes to british.

Oh, btw I´m german, maybe I should start another war?!

lol, sorry just couldn´t resist )))

regarts

oh, btw..
    how good is your german, french and spanish Notintheface??

lol

Angry ....

SHUT UP ... bunch of dumba$$es

"well i like living in england, no guns you see.

america may be always right, in your eyes at least, but you gotta admit that your president isnt... "

i'm from england too, i agree!

and Holmgehirr, shut up, cos your country is screwing up the eu
    BiggerDave - 93 Omni Soldier
    Fethers - 43 Omni Agent
    Phetherz - 18 Omni Doctor

Unit member of Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations

well i like living in england, no guns you see.

america may be always right, in your eyes at least, but you gotta admit that your president isnt...
    Reel, is it? How do you know that what's on your newspaper isn't just a whole lot of smoke being blown up your ass?

And America's better than every other country. We don't need to be right.

GoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOo NORWAY!

ahem.....

Originally posted by Engelstein
    Reel, is it? How do you know that what's on your newspaper isn't just a whole lot of smoke being blown up your ass?

And America's better than every other country. We don't need to be right.
    <snorom gnitiab-emalf ot dnopser tnod ,fles ot eton>

because i have an iq over my waist size in inches.

your right, america is a great country, except for numerous human right violations, an increadably agressive forign policy, failures in education, corruption, etc.

did you know that a large porportion of your high school leavers cannot point to the good old US of A on an unmarked globe?

you were looking for a flame, you got one, albeit weak (im tired).

<snorom gnitiab-emalf ot dnopser tnod ,fles ot eton>

because i have an iq over my waist size in inches.

your right, america is a great country, except for numerous human right violations, an increadably agressive forign policy, failures in education, corruption, etc.

did you know that a large porportion of your high school leavers cannot point to the good old US of A on an unmarked globe?

you were looking for a flame, you got one, albeit weak (im tired).
    I don't give a **** about the youth of America. They can be stupid all they want, I've got a good education system in my county.

An unmarked globe is called a sphere. I couldn't find the US of A on it, since the markings traditionally used to designate its presence would be nonexistent.

I don't follow foreign policy too much. Right now, we're smacking down some people in Afghanistan and trying to pretend that putting Colin Powell in Israel will make everything all better. Anything else?

Humans rights violations? Let's see, violation of Habeas Corpus in holding Arabs after 911. Anything else? Don't give me that "Taliban in Cuba" thing, they're being treated well enough and in any case deserve what they get.

On the IQ front, you would have to be a veritable land whale before your IQ could be under your waist size while retaining the ability to post on this forum. I'd conservatively esitmate mine at 130.

IQ is crap anyway. Once you're at a functional level of intelligence you don't nee any more to be professionally successful.

What people on these type of threads fail to realise is that anyone with even a modicum of patriotism isn't going to back down in any "my country is better than your country" slanging match, because they genuinely and honestly believe they are right.

And they are. For them, their country is the best. It doesn't have to be the best for you, just for them - it's their country.

Once people accept that, the world becomes a much quieter and generally more fun place to be.
    Joshua "Tenzian" Danczak

Originally posted by Tenz
    What people on these type of threads fail to realise is that anyone with even a modicum of patriotism isn't going to back down in any "my country is better than your country" slanging match, because they genuinely and honestly believe they are right.

And they are. For them, their country is the best. It doesn't have to be the best for you, just for them - it's their country.

Once people accept that, the world becomes a much quieter and generally more fun place to be.
    That doesn't change the fact that your country sucks, unless you're an American.

Did any of you realize (or realise) that the intial poster was just frustrated. That is why the forum is here. Sometimes we get pissed off and come here to blow of some steam. He probably just lost a lot of xp or something. I think some responses demonstrate more about the issues of the responders than the original poster. Notice how he has disappeared, now that his sanity has returned.

As for Funcoms knowledge of American English, I think they should be credited for the some of the monster names: Anun tearer (terror), I like that subtlety.

Look through the words to the meaning or intention. Notice how the my country is better than your leads to nothing but bickering and separatism. I want this avenue of communication to break down ignorance, not perpetuate it. See also:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=17747

As an individual, I am a little hurt by the bashing of America, because I wonder how outsiders can judge me. But I am aware enough to realize that our government and industries exert influences outside our country, that we as average US citizens, have no idea. So I understand the anger or resentment others have for this. They really aren't judging you or me, but the part of America they see.

On the other hand, when I was in France, they were very rude to me. I really could care less, as I knew I held the trump card. They could abuse me as they saw fit, but I knew I was going to return to the most powerful country in the world and they could keep sucking on their sour grapes.

Oh well, look at me ramble on. Sorry.

To the original poster: After a rant like that, I think Funcom would rather hit you in the ballz, not the face.
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast