Thread: Items in team missions

Items in team missions

I believe that having powerful items as boss-only loot is a terrible idea. First, there is a big enough problem already getting some items because of player camping on special locations and NPCs. Second, anyone who like works for a living basically has to spend a significant part of their playing time playing solo missions rather than team just because of time contraints. Third, team missions only have a mechanism to compel sharing of the loot from mobs killed. Already the absence of a game-regulated method of ensuring distribution of chest loot to all team members causes no end of problems. I have done about 20 team missions and have looted the boss maybe 3 times. I have gotten any share (this does not even mean an equal share) of the boss loot about 10 times. I have had other players leave a team or disconnect after looting the boss to avoid sharing. And there is of course no end to the hogging of chests in team missions.

I would prefer to see EVERY item in the game be reasonably accessible to everyone even if they play solo for the most part or cannot spend their lives camping. All you have to do is read these boards to realize that these issues cause no end of animosity among players. (Not to mention dissatisfaction with the game). And in team missions is there a reason why there cannot be a team inventory into which all chest/boss loot goes? If you made an alpha loot option for the team inventory any player there at the end of the mission could then take an item in turn.

Bumpage!

Boycot the superbrands!
    Death to MS(tm)!