Thread: Theatrical Play "Vespera's Ring"

Smile Theatrical Play "Vespera's Ring"

Greetings, we are about to make a Theatrical Play in Rubi-ka the story is called “Vespera’s Ring” and it’s a Love story with comical extensions in the life and the society of our planet.
    Please all Actors, flour managers, photographers, artistic enthusiasts want to contribute post a message in this thread or send me a /tell

The play story in a brief…
    Will be posted to the people want to join in a password protected thread.

Thank u all in advance
    Xiros

Is this RK1 or RK2?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Wink RK-1

its for RK-1...

Dear Xsiros,

My Name is Oliewabie de Ste Frigg.

Currently I have written 2 plays, The Secret Dreamworld of de Ste Frigg and The Odyssey.
    I have been performing these plays regulary on Rubi-ka
    (Next performace of the Odyssey, 31 May see events calender)

I wish to join your effort to make a new play.

As audition for my acceptance I wish to invite you to my next performance (31 May)

hoping for a positive reply from you.

Many thanks
    Oliewabie
    Entertainer and Rubi-Ka Trotter

Feel free to visit:
    Olie's Arul Saba Store - Gems and Bracer
    Free Champagne and refreshements

Hello Oliewabie, i have seen your performances and you given me the idea of a theatrical play with alot of actors...

send me an in game tell to xiros
    so i can e-mail you the script

Cool Hello

I would like to know where the play is and when the practacies would be. I am intrested in becoming an actress. My name is Solarasis.

Yay, I'm interested in becoming one too...As for my character name, just look to the left

This is gonna be SO cool! If you have some more information for us (where it will be, ect. ect.) can you toss me an email? (IT's in the profile)

Thanks!

Edit and OOC: I tend to RP a bouncy, hyperactive adventurer who can't really decide if she loves the outdoors or hates them and never wants to go outside again. She's not the brightest lightbulb on the string (;D) but her intentions are good and she's a proud supporter of the Save the Leets Foundation. HOWEVER, I can really play anything...except a boy...hehe.
    Last edited by MissMaul; May 23rd, 2002 at 16:20:09.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Your star has arrived

Aktrez = actress.

Hello there,
    My name is Shalon "Aktrez" Joon. I am a young actress/singer/dancer and board member for the entertainment company Phoenix Entertainment. You may have heard some of my songs on Deviant Radio with Tarryk.

I would like to be considered for a part in your upcoming production. I have had YEARS of experience in the entertainment industry and I feel I have just what you are looking for to make this production #1!!

Below, you will find my headshot/resume for your consideration.

Thank you,
    Aktrez

Aktrez
    Last edited by Aktrez; May 24th, 2002 at 00:18:08.
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Talking oooh me too!

I have met Aktrez and I highly recommend her! You should see her sing and dance to Fame!

I play a clan Trader on RK1 and she would like to sign up. Here...I'll let her speak:

Hello, my name is Duckey. I am looking into getting into the entertainment business. I am new in the clan part of the world. I ran away from my home in Rome to get away from living under Omni-tek. I live in Athen now. I am getting a new start in my life. I was recently in the Miss Rubi-ka contest. I was Miss Clan. For my talent competition I sang and dance, and modeled my nice fashions. I would very much like to continue in the entertainment field. I hope you consider me for your play.

Thank you,
    Lory "Duckey" Waddles

here's a link to my photo:
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/charac.../1/name/duckey

I'd be willing to take a few screenshots or maybe even lend a hand in 'acting'. I'm interested to see how you are going to improvise a setting with the lack of props. And with such a limited wardrobe and range of movements it seems like you have quite a challenge.. but I'm willing to help.

Just send Nefritiri a tell and I'll get back to you.

-Nef
    Nefritiri (lvl90 doc-RK1) [Omni]
    Alunia (lvl 47 MA- RK1)
    Medillia (lvl 50 NT- RK1)

Socializer 86% - Explorer 73% - Achiever 26% - Killer 13%

Temperment: Rational Mastermind(INTJ)

Thumbs up Greetings

im very happy to see alot of ppl ready to help us
    i will look to your resume you also free to contact me in game to tell you a brif of the story and inform you about the current status.

contact with /xiros in game

we allso can arange a meeting with all the ppl whant to contribute

what about Friday 31 and GMT 18:00

'kay. Sounds good.
    ~~~~~

Red face Meeting

So finaly we have a meeting ...all that whant to be invoved in the Theatrical Play

Friday 31 at 18:00 GMT and the place is the Grid spot in Newland

i will wait for all of you there ..

sounds good. I can use the Phoenix contacts to bring GM's and ARK's to the show. What time is that EST. time?
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Interesting concept

I am most intrigued,and quite pleased to see that people are interested in doing such things on Rubi-Ka lately,what with the war and the sickeningly large amount of violence and negative karma flowing across our planet.People need such light amusements to keep their spirits up.Though I am not interested in being in the play(too honest for an actor they say)I will most definately do my best to be there for the performance.Keep up the good work friends.
    The ones who dedicate the flags
    To make you brave,
    The also consecrate the headstone
    On your grave,
    Ritual remembrance when no-one
    Knows your name,
    Don't help a single widow learn
    To fight the pain.
    -Motorhead