Thread: 6-slot Belts

6-slot Belts

Funcom,
    do you know that people are selling these 6-slot belts on Ebay for $25? You know why? Because they're not anywhere to be found. How can you have Nano Recompilers that go into Slot 6 available in Advanced stores. Yet you can't find a 6-slot belt anywhere. Someone sold one on the boards for 18 million credits! People are selling Senpei Coats on Ebay was well. It's great to have unique items, but this is rediculous.

You need to address this issue. 6-slot belts have high requirements anyways, why shouldn't you be able to buy one in a superior shop? Do you want everyone that wants one of these belts to purchase one on Ebay? Do you care? Who am I kidding.

you can no longer get ql125+ ncu's as mission rewards either, its gettin frustrating tryin to pick which buffs i have to skip when i have the comp lit to use much better

/me noticed the same thing.

I am now high enough level to get my 6 slot belt in a mission, but are they there? NOOOOOO
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Re: 6-slot Belts

Originally posted by cson
    Funcom,
    do you know that people are selling these 6-slot belts on Ebay for $25? You know why? Because they're not anywhere to be found. How can you have Nano Recompilers that go into Slot 6 available in Advanced stores. Yet you can't find a 6-slot belt anywhere. Someone sold one on the boards for 18 million credits! People are selling Senpei Coats on Ebay was well. It's great to have unique items, but this is rediculous.

You need to address this issue. 6-slot belts have high requirements anyways, why shouldn't you be able to buy one in a superior shop? Do you want everyone that wants one of these belts to purchase one on Ebay? Do you care? Who am I kidding.
    Cson - did you happen to notice on that ebay auction that the person had an ENTIRE backpack full of 6-slot belts??? So FunCom makes it NEARLY impossible to find one of these, but the lucky bastard who finds one then exploits, dupes and makes $200 on Ebay selling them or for 15 million in game... And we wonder why the economy of Rubi-Ka is in trouble??? Imagine Bill Gates able to magically reproduce Windows xp with no operating costs! Wow I want to live in that world .... NOT! Ban the cheating SOB's and distribute the belts ... enough is enough!

Aaleji 62 NT
    Board of Directors (Vision of Disorder)

I'm sorry guys,

but the price is now 30.000.000c ingame.

Yup.

I have one.. and a few 64 NCUS

That I can't use.
    Doh

Oh well... Muwhahahah