Hi, we, the Desperados are looking for another person to join our Role-Playing group.

We play at fixed times, which will usually suit those available during the evenings Eastern or Central US time. That is to say we usually play somewhere between 1 to 5 AM GMT and mostly weekdays rather than weekends.

To get a quick feel for us have a look at our (developing) guild site here and mainly this thread in our forums for a look at some of our member's character histories and an idea of our story.

Because we are a small team-based outfit rather than a large organisation, you will need to be of a level suitable for teaming with the group. Since we currently average level 19, you will need to level up to about 17. However several of us have 'alts' of lower levels and are available to help you catch up quickly. Also, because we do not solo the characters in the group (except to catch up missed sessions) you may wish to create a new character, rather than commit an existing one.

If you are interested you can post a public reply with contact details, send me a private message or preferably, send me an email at mysticsuso@hotmail.com. (My character being called Suso).