Thread: Diplomatic Resources offered in Tower Wars

Diplomatic Resources offered in Tower Wars

The mining wars have flared up again .
    Both Omni and clan are figthing over mining operations.
    Destroying mining complexes and halting the mining production.
    Diverting profits from mining operations to the war.

These profits or even lack of profits would be much better used to sustain and build rubi-Ka than purchase weapons.

The Independant RubiKans are offering their diplomatic help in the current mining war.

The Independant RubiKans offer to take care of the management of any disputed mining operations.
    IR will manage the mines in full accordance to the ICC rulings.
    Making sure the profits are going to the (re-)building of Rubi-Ka,... and not to the war effort or the private pockets of any individual.
    Oliewabie
    Entertainer and Rubi-Ka Trotter

Feel free to visit:
    Olie's Arul Saba Store - Gems and Bracer
    Free Champagne and refreshements

This is perhaps one of the absurdest things I have ever heard. You should be shot for so blatantly trying to steal profits from Omni-Tek. "Give us your land, and we'll...uh...manage it. Yeah, that's right...manage."

I sincerely hope no divisions of Omni-Tek will be foolish enough to fall for such a ploy.
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

Post Comments from Director Moscardelli

I agree with Director Craddock, this is a very su****ious request. Your idea of rebuilding Rubi-Ka is a good idea which should be shared by all. But one can easily use such an idea for ones own benefit. What proof of trust can you give to the public that you will not use this offer to your own benefit to gain land and money?

Originally posted by Eternalforce
    This is perhaps one of the absurdest things I have ever heard. You should be shot for so blatantly trying to steal profits from Omni-Tek. "Give us your land, and we'll...uh...manage it. Yeah, that's right...manage."
    Dear Eternalforce,
    Before jumping to conclusion and to immediatly assume mal-intend let have a look at the facts.

The current Towers War are constantly destroying mining operations.
    Halting production and the repair budgets are taking a great bite out of the bottomline.

Reputed notum economists estimated the Notum Wars is reducing the profits of the Notum Mining by 20% to 60%.

Furthermore a blackmarket has been created next to the official Notum Market.
    This blackmarket operates outside the control of the ICC
    Further reducing the profit of the mining.
    This is perhaps one of the absurdest things I have ever heard. You should be shot for so blatantly trying to steal profits from Omni-Tek.
    This reduced profit is the actually theft.
    The absurdest thing is that is Omni-Tek is actually letting this reduction in profit happenning.

A site managed by a True Neutral Organisation as The Independant RubiKans will guarantee all sides an operation FULLY in accordance with teh ICC rulings.
    Not a single credit will be used for the WAR efforts or will land in any persons private pockets.

What proof of trust can you give to the public that you will not use this offer to your own benefit to gain land and money?

The Independant Rubikans is
    one of the Few organisation on Rubi-Ka,even maybe even the only Organisation who can claim:

- Never have we attacked any Omni or Clan property or acted against them.
    - Our longstanding history is one of constant strive to improve the life of ordinary Rubi-kans.
    -not a single selffish action or event can be held against IR.
    On the contrary history proves how the IR has always worked towards the benefit of all.
    - The Strict Neutrality of The Independant ruki-Kans has never been compromised.

I challenge you Swiftmind to go thru your records and look for an action where the IR acted selffish and/or misused the trust people put in the IR.

On the other side I can prove you with a long list of credentials of our strive in improving the life on rubi-Ka.
    Last edited by Basiel; Mar 21st, 2004 at 10:19:42.
    Oliewabie
    Entertainer and Rubi-Ka Trotter

Feel free to visit:
    Olie's Arul Saba Store - Gems and Bracer
    Free Champagne and refreshements

Originally posted by Basiel

- Our longstanding history is one of constant strive to improve the life of ordinary Rubi-kans.
    Assisting in the destructive cycle of Notum mining and exportation puts you at direct odds with the entire Nanomage breed (ah, minus those who have sold their futures for a few credits). Unless you consider Nanomages to be EXTRAordinary, you certainly do not improve the life of all on Rubi-Ka.

But I would also like to take a moment to address those who see Neutrality as a "side". Basiel's comments above demonstrate that every Neutral citizen of Rubi-Ka has his, her, or its own philosophy. Neutrals do not always march lock-step with one another.

Obviously, the Nanomage Liberation Front opposes Basiel's suggestion, and believes that the greed that we despise in Omni-Tek spills over into Clan and Neutral organizations alike.

The NLF opposes greed anywhere we find it, and the grey flag of Neutrality protects no mining operation.

Take this as a warning if you wish....

General Vytocyt
    Nanomage Liberation Front

[We are recruiting! Experience first hand accusations of terrorism, the physical pain of Notum Depletion, and the inner peace of shouting "Till All Are Free!" Send a tell to learn more!]