Thread: Neutral RP'ing guild starting up - Operation Demonseed

Post Neutral RP'ing guild starting up - Operation Demonseed

[Enter keyword]
    [Results]:

History:
    ---------
    No local history exists for Operation: DemonSeed. Accessing ICC Galactic Knowledge base, please wait...
    No matches found. ICC Records indicate various covert operations teams formed with the intent of maintaining economic security and stability in hostile or fragile political systems, to insure safe and legal trade.

|||||||||||||||||||||||1 match(es)found|||||||||||||||||||||||||

Evening everyone, my name is Donte, but everyone calls me Leafphantom. I'm going to tell you a little about the organisation I'm part of, Operation Demonseed.
    We made planetfall not long ago and are still setting up the organisation and looking for suitable individuals to be trained as operatives.
    So if you feel you would like to be able to do something to help the current situation here on Rubi-Ka, look us up and we'll see how your particular field of expertise can be put to best use.

=========
    (OOC)

OPDS is still newly formed, so we're working on the organisation to a large extent. But we are (and allways will be) looking for active players that enjoy roleplaying.
    So if you're looking for a neutral RP'ing guild with a solid background and a purpose, look us up

Contact me, Leafphantom or Gouku, our president, for more information.

-----
    Leafphantom
    Recruitment Director - Operation Demonseed

Operation Demonseed infolink: www.geocities.com/derrasalli/GNN/index.html

Arrow Recruiting

Operation: DemonSeed is currently recruiting individuals in the following departments:

Engineering Department

Trade/Commerce Department

Quick Reaction Force

Medical Department

News Reporters

We are looking for players of any profession, especially Agents.

Our guild partakes in ongoing investigations into activities and people on RK. If you like to RP, and is interested to take part in, Tactical Espionage contact Gouku or Leafphantom ingame!

Exclamation Vacancies!!

Operation: DemonSeed still has positions to be filled!

Since the first posting, we've had new recruits coming in with various professions such as Engineers, Doctors and Agents, but we still need more!

Visit our website to find out more!

http://www.geocities.com/derrasalli/GNN/index.html

(Bump!!)