Thread: Data Log-3178-TE

Data Log-3178-TE

****Data Entry Cell accepts ID Validating Chrioset as user****

As I travel through the Remenants of an old burnt out wearhouse in Perpetual Wastelands i came accross something most intriuging near an Shadowlands Emergancy Exit portal.....a Tattered note was laying just inside the remenants of an old Human Hand (apparently it was a NT for there was a Rusty burnt out Cyberdeck attached to it).

The words on the paper were nearly un-legible, but what i could Make out is: Something has happened to the notum on Rubi.......nano-bots seem to have morphed to something ive never seen.......so much more powerful than standerd one's..........

With all that said the only thing i can think of is taht this poor man/woman was probably on his way to jobe with this information when he was attacked.

Which brings me to my point, why did O.T.A.F. send a lone NT like myself out in the middle of nowhere to look at this place for anything "Alien" i mean what the hell was that supposed to mean?

Oh well my Ceribral Enhancer is starting to weaken i better get some real sleep.

***Message Saved Thank You Chrioset and have a nice day***
    Bushido is the way of the warrior. Nirvana is the path of true enlightenment. NTs must struggle to confine themselves as Warriors in this world,while still maintaining the path of wisdom.
    Chrioset-195/7 Nanomage/NT
    Duesentas-199/8 Atrox/Enfo
    Iloveshiz-131/0 Solitus/Fixer (no GA twinkage)
    Chriosat-88/0 Nanomage/Trader (wannabe Tradeskiller)
    Gualo - 155/2 Nanomage/Engy (the Real TSer)
    FUN COM, Please Make NT's the top Damge Dealers Again!!!!!!
    AO Mainframe-Click here - Down indefinitly
    Auno-Click here

Data Log-4221-SM

****Data Entry Cell accepts ID Validating Chrioset as user****

It has been very long since i fist found that rememnants of a note containing an imment attaack on our Beloved Rubi-Ka. With the Hightend Security Thanks to the efforts of the Un-Wielding O.T.A.F. and surprisingly the Sentinals Sentry Force Division. All of the Main Cities and most of the outposts have been under constant Attck with wav after wave of Ships unknown to almost anyone on this planet have been soaring overhead.

I have been in the labratory most of these long months trying to figure out how my good friend (although very Bellicose in his ways) managed to die in a blinding white light. He for some reason had came accros a corrupted nano-formulae that seemed to fit in his NCU deck perfectly. When he attached it to his belt deck computer his cyber deck automatically srang to life excusting the progrm on himself......

The Notum in the air filled with this formula and for some strange reason caused the air to fill with only what i described as "white flame clouds". Of course this was due to the formulas reaction to the notum, but somehow; when i got the test results back it seemed the notum was mutated into something else when the formulae was executed.I hopefully will find a solution to this when i can gain access to more information on the formula.

I have finally gained a copy of it and am trying to take the code apart. With no luck in trying to get passed, which would seem even the beginning of the nano-Formula. The Formula has been deemed Self-illumination after my good friend; may he rest in peace for the code did not allow him to re-capture his source projection allowing him to ressurect.....strange

***Message Saved Thank You Chrioset and have a nice day***
    Last edited by ASIMPLENT; Apr 9th, 2005 at 02:52:57.
    Bushido is the way of the warrior. Nirvana is the path of true enlightenment. NTs must struggle to confine themselves as Warriors in this world,while still maintaining the path of wisdom.
    Chrioset-195/7 Nanomage/NT
    Duesentas-199/8 Atrox/Enfo
    Iloveshiz-131/0 Solitus/Fixer (no GA twinkage)
    Chriosat-88/0 Nanomage/Trader (wannabe Tradeskiller)
    Gualo - 155/2 Nanomage/Engy (the Real TSer)
    FUN COM, Please Make NT's the top Damge Dealers Again!!!!!!
    AO Mainframe-Click here - Down indefinitly
    Auno-Click here