Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RK1 Clanners !

Cool

Originally posted by Noer
    You can post that fine little story you came up with there all the times you want. You might see it as the big light of your life. Its generalisation. Its like saying no clans care for titles. If you believe that, you have to open your eyes a lot more.

There might be Omnis that pvp for titles, but tadaaaaa let me tell you - there are clans doing that aswell. There I said it.

Omnis standing hugging the 100% in Camelot? Well, its been a while ago since I've been in Camelot because the spawns happens while I am not playing atm. But the last many times I have been there it has been us taking the initiative and started the things while clans where busy "hugging" the 100% zone as you call it.

Focus on your own game, instead of focusing on people not playing by the rules YOU think is right.
    There we go, Omni E

Originally posted by Wenzell

LOL, thats words from a person who never fight fair. I have asked you for duel several times when I saw u hugged 75% zone. U just hugged the zone so tight till u got 30 buddies with u, then slowly step in 25% zone. You have never dueled me and make up stuff like that, What a lamer !
    Offer stands still for u, if u can truly beat me in 1v1, you can grab my title or whatever pvp points.
    To never fight fair or never to duel is two different things. I don't duel because I've seen what you do to people that duel. Even tho I hate duels and think they are stupid I am decent enough not to kill people that duels. I never ask anyone for a duel and I don't accept duels. I have never said I never run, but you did, so I just corrected you on what you claim. I also never get 30 buddies to kill 1. I'm not the one constantly teaming with my guildmates to gank people. If I did someone else was teamed first. I know your duels and know you never fight fair.

I don't care about titles, I don't care about pvp points. I want your head on a plate, how it is done doesn't matter to me.

And IF I had cared about my title, so WHAT ?!?! I don't see what's wrong in careing about the title you wear, regardless of how you got it.

Lame or not, it's the truth.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

lol, /me think Wenzell should wake up from her little dream

umm, this thread is kida old... some people who replied to it don't even play anymore.. Neither does Wenzell. No need to wake up an old beast, let it R.I.P. .

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

Re: Re: RK1 Clanners !

Originally posted by Claire

Wezell lying face down in the mort sand while her 2 (!) ninjaes
    running round like headless chickens >

Claire
    HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! That's funny as hell, LMAO!

Ouch.. she's.. just getting RIPPED up!!

Trader 100%

Go search the player polls under "Garzu", I made one where I asked about faction and age, if you look at it, the age is pretty even between Omni and Clans.

Here, I found it for you:

Clans and OTs age
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Considering most 11-16 year olds are "20" on the internet, these kinda polls are pretty much useless.

hehe, one of the famous moronic threads by crack-smoking Wenzell. Gotta give the guy, it was funny. Too bad he meant it seriously.
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Noer
    hehe, one of the famous moronic threads by crack-smoking Wenzell.
    Your comments arent better then her idea. And immature also.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia

Your comments arent better then her idea. And immature also.
    Excuse me, what idea? I only see someone claiming that they got m4d pvp-zk!llz because their database entry points at "clan" and not "omni" or "neutral". Thats hardly an "idea" - thats a statement.
    ~Lone

where the hell did this post come from?

Errr, a very old one.....
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

The true test would be to see who wins when there is no Tarabot or Acambot or anybots at all..... thats when it gets interesting. I know for a fact that if Omni had their bot and clan didn't that the clans would lose, and vice versa. Lag and communication are the only things that matter in camelot, numbers isn't even a valid thing simply cause 1 well made group could in theory annhilate a whole squad of people. but when placed in camelot where your suddenly reduced back to when AO first came out with nanos not fireing or weapons not responding when they should then it is pure chaos. There would be a whole diffrent story if lag was not a issue it would actually come down to tactics. But atm that isn't possible.

Originally posted by Solarflare
    There would be a whole diffrent story if lag was not a issue it would actually come down to tactics. But atm that isn't possible.
    LAG IS EVIL!
    WWYD - What would YODA do?
    Fluxlee - Martial Artist
    DeltaFlux - Bureaucrat
    I'm A: Chaotic Good Drow Fighter Ranger - Follower Of The Spider Goddess Lloth
    Ultimate Techno!
    "And the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIiIIIIIIIiIIIGGH"
    Strong Bad Action Figure!
    From a scale of one to awesome , I'm SUPER GREAT!!
    March forward! Not backward, upward, not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!
    Veteran of a thousand Psychic Wars
    Powerflux - Future pilot of a Galaxy-Class Drop ship

*grins*

This thread is funny.

Wenzell is so incoherent I have a hard time making out her/his punchlines, or even points, if the replies have one.

A new cloudeh? It seems so, Captain.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

We used to win T in the old days with just me or someone else hosting a private chat channel
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

lmao

I remember when this thread was new, Ylisar what were you thinking to revive this? LOL
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Originally posted by Vergil
    We used to win T in the old days with just me or someone else hosting a private chat channel
    I remember when the only chat needed was the team chat because there were only 5-6 people there.
    ~Lone

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast