Thread: Health drops after zoning

Health drops after zoning

Yes, I know this was fixed in the last patch, but for some reason it's happening to me again. Am I the only one? I haven't had this happen since 13.0 and was very gratefull.

I use BodyDev implants, and it seems the health they add is what is lost when I zone. Is it a problem with the BodyDev check?

Hope you guys get this one fixed soon, there is nothing worse then zoning into a pvp area already wounded.

Alone?

I really can't believe I'm alone on this one, guys, please a little love??

aaah come on...

are you serious? Am I the only one?

You know,.. a thing I have noticed looking through these boards is that alot of people are having specific issues/bugs, that most players are not, yet they are common bugs that have apparently fixed.....

Is there a problem/bug with the patching system???

No, you're not the only one. I lose 120 hp after zoning which, sometimes and randomly I can get back by pressing U and Accept. The extra problem is I don't have BodyDev implants of 120 but of 28, while my token board gives Max Health of 49, so where the 120 comes from I've got no idea.

Health Loss

I have seen this as well, but have never checked the amount lost. I use both implants and a token board, but with my Adv, the loss is minimal enough to ignore.

Good, so I'm not alone.

Dimenon, the bodyDev points, I believe give you 3 health for every point of body dev, I think.

Funcom, I thought you fixed this in the last patch? The fact is, as I stated earlier, is this was working fine before you messed with it. Will/is it being looked into still? This is very annoying when zoning into hostile territory, ie missions/pvp areas.

I'm going to start bumping this one untill the is an official response, as this is my only gripe with the game right now. Oh yeah and the fact that Verilent Minibulls that are grey to me always aggro on me. Going down The longest Road last night I had a train of about 5-6 minibulls 4 hammerbulls 6 scorpiods and three spiders on my ass, It was the funiest thing I have seen yet, but I could not get off a good screenshot. Wish I could have as, it was quite a sight, it looked like I was getting chased by an angry linch-mob.

not the only one

down by 300 health points every time I zone (if i'm on max health that is). fix fix fix this stupid thing -

Micronerd

Angry

Yeah, I have noticed this too. My token board and implants only add a small amout of hp's to my total, so its not life or death for me, but it is damn annoying.