Thread: UNITING ALL GUILDS interested in JOBE the floating city

UNITING ALL GUILDS interested in JOBE the floating city

Effective immediately, the Disciples of Jobe are spearheading the creation of a new alliance to span Omni, Clan, and Neutral citizens of Rubi-Ka. This new alliance will be named The Jobe Alliance[TJA] and will encompass all who wish to follow the path set forth by the great city.

The TJA is not above advancing your specialties and defending ones self, but we do not take part in the meaningless and pointless conflict set forth by the leaders of Omni-Tek and the Clans.

Our main goals are to advance the art that is the Science of Nano-Technology. We wish to make crystals, program discs, and anything and everything related in nanotech available to all.

I have started this alliance because I have seen Clan and Neutral members who agree with me, but do not want to switch over to Omni-Tek. This was not fair.

Now all factions of Rubi-Ka can work together in striving to accomplish the goals set forth by the leaders of Jobe. We can help each other out instead of fighting. We can share tactics and stories regardless of whether Im omni or you are clan. This is how I envision the perfect Rubi Ka.

So I present you with The Jobe Alliance and ask that if you are interested in meeting with me to discuss allying with the Disciples of Jobe, please send me a tell and I or one of my great Advisors will answer your request.

Erminia "Vylgade" Schieffer
    Arch-Priestess of the Disciples of Jobe
    Chancellor of The Jobe Alliance

Delegate Josue "Romanborne" Fecat
    Advisor of the Disciples of Jobe
    Chief Consul of The Jobe Alliance
    Romanborne
    Future Director to the Academy of Rome
    Diplomatic Liaison for over 30 organizations
    Base of Operations: ROME

We choose the advancement of nanotechnology as our focus as opposed to the Omni-Clan struggle...It's what makes my particular guild different.

Currently our focus on nanotechnology includes:
    •nanoformula creation
    •collecting, cataloging, and traffiking nanocrystals and I-discs (all levels and rarities)
    •collecting, cataloging, and traffiking innate nano based items and weapons (all levels and rarities)
    •the sharing of information regarding nanotechnology
    •the protection and establishment of nanobreed and nanotechnicians on rubi-ka
    Romanborne

BREAK OUT of your propaganda strewn world.

We do not partake in the conflict between OMNI and CLAN...we do not take up their CAUSES. But that does not necessarily mean we are pacifists above fighting either...in fact ANYONE is fair game. We are armed very well and defend ferociously if forced. The world is populated by many unsavory characters Omni, Clan, and Neutral. We will take up OMNI/CLAN missions but NOT for THEIR CAUSES but for OUR OWN advancement as a person and as a guild.

-Think of us as an alliance of minds trapped between a war we don't want to fight. Our actions whether it appears involved in the conflict or not are for OUR OWN purposes...to salvage nanotechnologies and and safeguard our own.
    Romanborne

GUILDS of JOBE******************

If you are interested in forming a meta alliance dedicated to JOBE...then please post here

To IDENTIFY you and your guild
    affix (TJA) to the end of your guild name.

The Disciples of Jobe (TJA) - we will provide our alliance brothers and sisters with nanotechnology and nanotechnician services.
    Romanborne

You coulda just posted once.

What I find strange.....

....is that Jobe is supposedly a 'nano mage only' city yet your guild has non nano mages.

Not that I care, I'm just making an observation
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

we have sympathizers and allies

I myself have no affiliation with JOBE. I am from ROME. But I sympathize with the Nanotechs and nanobreed and work as the Public Relations Advisor for the Disciples and her alliances.

Also the non-nanomage races and professions serve other purposes for the guild. We accept all professions of all levels to be our "NANOHUNTERS", people who collect nanocrystals and Instruction discs for the guild...They also serve as our information network as their branches reach out across rubika's demographics.
    Romanborne

Wubbit

I am seeking Jobe. I am seeking Knowledge. I am seeking power. I am seeking trust worty people.

Give me a tell whenever possible and i try and meet you to talk about the future, becouse ive seen it. And i dont like it.

I have an brother, well we where both born in the same test tube, but then seperated. We have been reunited and having fun, but there is still more we must have.

Iam seeking and alliance contact me or Serg ingame i can meet you online in the 1week of june Tuesday or Friday reply or give me a tell

Interesting......

I am also interested in your guild. As my previous guild has become inactive. I usually travel solo but forsee needing help with making crystals and hunting in the future. I also would not mind helping younger brothers along the path. I have aquired quite a bit of junk in my ascent to sorcerer

Silverrobe
    level 73 NT solitus
    Last edited by Silverrobe; Jun 19th, 2002 at 18:14:21.
    Silverrobe 213 NT

Re: BREAK OUT of your propaganda strewn world.

Originally posted by hyperdreamer
    We do not partake in the conflict between OMNI and CLAN...we do not take up their CAUSES.
    Then why aren't you neutral?

Scorus

Maybe because they dont want to all re-roll their characters.