Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exploiting and 14.2

Exclamation Exploiting and 14.2

As we all know, in 14.2 patch FC will make a "one time ip resett" available for everyone.
    The ip resett is an "offer" meaning you don´t need to ip resett.

There is one thing here that is so broken.
    In the early stages of the game, you could actualy exploit ANY QL gear you want onto yourself, i will take a perfect example below.

QL 200 ELLTS
    Requirements electrical eng 801
    weapon smithing 651

This pice of equippment require skills that NOONE normaly spend ip´s in, and all those that have exploited their gear on will thus having alot of more spare ip´s. And will never ipresett.

This is just an example of many, just think of it. I said every/any QL 1-200 gear!

Soon, the 14.2 comes, and with it a great chance of getting rid of most exploiters.
    What i want to say with this, is that an ip resett should be obligatory to all!

Why do i post in the pvp forum you may ask?, simply!, most of the great names i see once and a while resides on the pvp forum most of their time.

Rofl! hey!

i put skills in thouse to get one of thouse on me ssh now ^^

edit: The scope
    Last edited by Hajkster; May 15th, 2002 at 12:20:21.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

i totally agree !

bump !
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Agree too, they can maybe do something so you have 10 days after 14.2 to do the ip reset so you have time to put all items and all that in bags, after that they just reset it for everyone that havn't done it themselves
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

totally agree
    ~Lone

Only way to fix that stuff is to FORCE everyone to disrobe all items in one pop.

!

For the moment i´m just curious how FC thinks about this!. Seems to me that they are neglecting it. And praying that no one brings the issue up.

The bug was real!. They know it, and have officialy said it was. But what they have neglected is what concequenses it might have had.

And i doubt that the Exploit lead team is omnipotent beeings that got rid of the of the exploiters that used it.

Re: !

Originally posted by Tareldar
    For the moment i´m just curious how FC thinks about this!. Seems to me that they are neglecting it. And praying that no one brings the issue up.

The bug was real!. They know it, and have officialy said it was. But what they have neglected is what concequenses it might have had.

And i doubt that the Exploit lead team is omnipotent beeings that got rid of the of the exploiters that used it.
    Personnaly, I don't understand how any FC employee with a backup of the database can't find 10 exploiters per hour.

**Did a level 180 character gain 15 levels in one week? Potential Trade Skill exploit user.

**Using a QL 195 LLTS without having Req-225 in either skill? Potential exploiter of equip without meeting reqs.

etc....etc... If me a copy of the database and a field mapping and i'll find at least 200 exploiters easy.

Originally posted by Arterous
    Only way to fix that stuff is to FORCE everyone to disrobe all items in one pop.
    Im all for that - would fix alot among all levels..
    "If I were to send you flowers, where would I....no, no, let me rephrase. If I were to let you suck my tongue, would you be grateful?"

Re: Re: !

Originally posted by Meligant

Personnaly, I don't understand how any FC employee with a backup of the database can't find 10 exploiters per hour.

**Did a level 180 character gain 15 levels in one week? Potential Trade Skill exploit user.

**Using a QL 195 LLTS without having Req-225 in either skill? Potential exploiter of equip without meeting reqs.

etc....etc... If me a copy of the database and a field mapping and i'll find at least 200 exploiters easy.
    Agree to this aswell, I think they should be more active on searching for exploits.

btw, with the LLTS you can use ql200implants and 145 buff, so it's over 350 that you can buff.

I havn't put a single point in any of the skills and use a ql116 LLTS
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Re: Re: Re: !

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

Agree to this aswell, I think they should be more active on searching for exploits.

btw, with the LLTS you can use ql200implants and 145 buff, so it's over 350 that you can buff.

I havn't put a single point in any of the skills and use a ql116 LLTS
    Agreed. Being the kind of person I am, I dropped the number to 225 so I could see those that are "on the line".

FC Has already ignored this issue, I see no reason why they won't continue to do so
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Lol

Honestly i aint taking my damn items off, it took me so long to get the aproprait buffs, and implants to get a ql lvl 55 pet at lvl 35.

Theres not way in hell i am taking my implants off, they wont go on again, pretty much ever.

Thank god i didnt mess up on my ip, i waisted maybe 2000 at lower lvls in burst and fling shot ( i am a crat)

But 2000 ip is worth well not having to freaking lose my lvl 55 pet.

Listen i for one enjoy being over equipped, chars over equiped before this patch are going to remain over equiped, chars after wont be so over equipped.

I enjoy my ql lvl 50 armour at lvl 35 ( i am not truely twinked, just semi, i dont have enough cash to be god like uber!)

and i feel there is noting wrong with getting the best stuff possible. This is the goal of the player, allthough i think funcom need to fix the severly over equipped people

IE lvl 10 with a ql lvl 150 Shotgun. and i think it has, for all new charecters

Old chars that are uber will remain uber, i feel this is a god decision!

Re: Lol

Originally posted by Mr.Nothing
    Honestly i aint taking my damn items off, it took me so long to get the aproprait buffs, and implants to get a ql lvl 55 pet at lvl 35.

Theres not way in hell i am taking my implants off, they wont go on again, pretty much ever.

Thank god i didnt mess up on my ip, i waisted maybe 2000 at lower lvls in burst and fling shot ( i am a crat)

Listen i for one enjoy being over equipped, chars over equiped before this patch are going to remain over equiped, chars after wont be so over equipped.

I enjoy my ql lvl 50 armour at lvl 35 ( i am not truely twinked, just semi, i dont have enough cash to be god like uber!)

and i feel there is noting wrong with getting the best stuff possible. This is the goal of the player, allthough i think funcom need to fix the severly over equipped people

If you once LEGALY oe´d your gear on, then you should have np get it on again.

Lame excuse dude!

Re: Lol

You realy think so???. Man, im sorry but i do think you are an idiot!

pretty much

Anyone who has OE implants will fight this to the death..

Stripping gear seems like an idea. However i can see it now. Some players login there stuff falls off. Wait , they forgot to clear invertory before logging. Now they lost all there items.

I guess it depends on how the changes go after 14.2 before they'll strip everone down.

lol, indeed.

The funniest thing about your post is the fact that you're level 35 and so adamant about NEVER taking out your implants. NEVER! Unless you're planning to stay at 35 for the remainder of your days on RK, you'll be taking them out pretty soon. Level 35 ain't all that, Nothingman.

ive never flamed any one.

Ok guys i understand it wasnt a well thought out post, i was at work when i wrote it.

My point is funcom cant just make everyone take there items off, it will cause millions of problems. The first being it your wearing more items than you inv can hold. This can happen even if your inv is empty.

Also if i took my implants off (got new ones last night), it wouldnt take all that much to get them back on, but its an hour or so ide like to use for something else thats all.

The one thing i agree with you on is the lvl 5 wearing ql lvl 200 rifle, this is kinda lame. I am now lvl 41 with a lvl 60 pistol, but keep in mind crats get the gunsling buff, as well as the pistol exp. Along with a small wrangle its easy to get on.

I understand the way you feel about twinking, twinking itself isnt a bad thing, but it should be much hard to do. That wat when you see someone really UBER you go wow, what an accomplishment, rather than wow who are you lvl 200 friends.

Also i understand about the old exploits, maybe once a day a certain "Old" item, must be take off, and do this untill they have gone through all the items. Or just do it to the god like ones.

I am sorry for previous post filled with rambling, still FLAMING someone who hasnt said anything Raceist, Mean, Or compleatly stupid, yes yes my last post was stupid but had some valid points, just isnt cool.

Now go suck my big hairy ****, you stupid ass clow.

I am only fooling.

Cop the 'tude, you're not impressing anyone.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Also

I Bought this game when it first came out, i have hight lvl chars on RK1, there just messed right now and i am waiting for ip reset, so my 35 now 41 crat is my main char

List of other Chars

lvl 97 MA name KungFoo
    Lvl 47 ADV nam Caine
    Lvl 40 Enforcer Name Mauster

and my lvl 41 Crat Name Wurmtung

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast