Thread: NERF.....................................mullets

Exclamation NERF.....................................mullets

Ok, What's with the Mullets?

Vergil OT NT
    Newland BLock 10

Good call... if there's a reason for you wearing that mask Verg, the current batch of dodgy mullets on show is reason enough to cover your eyes.

Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

the source of all evil

yes! Let it be known that mullets are the source of all evil in our world *climbs up on soap box, falls off, equips yalm, tries again*.

Mullets lead the children down the path of evil. They lead them to believe that you can have your hair long and short at the same time. This in turn makes them think they can have everything both ways. This is not how it is!

Was it not our great lord Lum herself who told us:

"And thou shalt wear thy hair long, very very long. And green. Green is good. Go make it green. Lest I strike thee down with mighty bolts of lightning from my UFO"

I say it is time to act! Go out and get a weed wacker, and when you see a mullet sporting nitwit ahead of you in the street, let fly with our weedy vengence! An then, run. Because there's lightning a'comeing.

hmm. it might be time for me to restock my perscription of anti-pyshotic drugs.

Later
    Virind

============
    Member of Division 9, and RK1's first irony based life form

Identify thet mullet and understand the wearer...

http://www.mulletsgalore.com/

Mullets?

I don't understand, why are people wearing fish? Mullet doesn't even taste that good, is a lousy fighter, and stinks.

Is this the line for the raffle?

Honbo