Thread: Forgive the newb post, but bear with me

Forgive the newb post, but bear with me

Few questions about PvP

1. Evades: I know high evades are good, but why? Less chance of crit?

2. Agg/Def Bar: All the way to Agg seems to be best, but to take advantage of evades, shouldn't it be mid?

3: Is OE much of a problem after lvl 75? I know pre-75 there's alot of OE'd newbs running around in Arenas and whatnot.

Anyway, I'm a newb. Kill me now and get it over with.

Re: Forgive the newb post, but bear with me

Originally posted by Drunkfisht
    Few questions about PvP

1. Evades: I know high evades are good, but why? Less chance of crit?

2. Agg/Def Bar: All the way to Agg seems to be best, but to take advantage of evades, shouldn't it be mid?

3: Is OE much of a problem after lvl 75? I know pre-75 there's alot of OE'd newbs running around in Arenas and whatnot.

Anyway, I'm a newb. Kill me now and get it over with.
    1. You get critted less with high evades, if other person have crit buff or item the % is counted before evades, so even with high evades you can get critted all the time.

2. With full AGG you hit faster, but evades do less, best way is to try diffrent settings so you get good speed but maybe can lower AGG, I usually use full AGG in PvM.

3. It depends on prof alot, a trader can use a very high ql weapon even after OE with only 1 divest, but someone with dark blue weapon skill can't use a very high weapon until after lvl 162.
    And for armor it will change too, you will need to have high ability implants in if you want to use high ql armor.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.