Thread: i need some info on some armor

i need some info on some armor

is there any armor out there that just requires sense and agility

lvl 13
    trader
    dim 1
    clan

About lvl 30 there is steel ribbed, and that is when you should stop maxing all your abilities. I think leather or kevlar works. Just don't worry for awhile, until 30+, then go for steel ribbed.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Sens/Agil and other armors

At low levels, there are two choices for sens/agil armor: a red bra and fishnets or bright green leather. The leather offers no protection against energy attacks, and will result in you being wadded up like a paper napkin by the first janitor 'bot or probe droid that doesn't like you. Which means if you're a male opifex, you get two choices at the beginning: cross-dress, or get beaten like a drum. I suggest cross-dressing ... with a robe over it. And you'll still end up wearing leather gloves and a leather helmet, because nails armor doesn't have either.

At QL25 and up, the picture gets brighter, with Martial Artist Suits, and then seriously better at QL30 and up with Steel-Ribbed Armor.

Pretty much everything there is to know about armor has been said in another thread, and you should definitely check it out.

At low level I used anything and threw a robe on. Works for anyone at thoe low levels.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Telgi

I still do that at level 107

Ivonny