Thread: Bow, are there any worth using??

Bow, are there any worth using??

I have what i hope to be is a simple question. Is there a line of bows that arent mission only that are actully worth using, and if so what is the best prof to use them?

Thanks

But they look so cool!
    RobynHood
    President of MERRY MEN OF RUBI-KA
    Steal from the OT, Give to the Clanners!

Bows are NOT naff

Very good bow is the Schyler bow, and for ma's the Pow bow will be frikken amazing (if they ever show up)

The bow Blaster is pretty cool too
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Bows are good for secondary type damages....
    this means, dont try to solo any yellow mob or better with only a bow

but to use as secondary weapon its a good choice and looks so cool
    im a MP and use a Schuyler bow to add some damages with my cacodemon. I hit for 200-800 everytime, but its kind of slow.

Nihilie lvl 90 ADV
    Isoea lvl 136 Trader
    Oisis lvl 140 MP

I can solo yellow monsters (omus, sand incubus), with my self-equippable QL122 Schuyler Bow. (I'm level 110 as I write this). Not using bow special attack, will invest in that later. Does that say enough ?

Yep, give em a Try

I just got the Schyler bow

http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&id=159023

For my MA on Test and I'll see how it goes, the point is this Bow only requires BOW, so for MAs wanting that *Crap, I've been Rooted* Alt weapon, it's nice since they have a green or light green[can't recall right now] Bow skill.

Expensive Ammo., but Nice to Make a Starting shot that sends the Mob toward you, while you Unequip and Ready your Fists

So though I would Vote for Lowering the Equip time from 3 secs to say 1 sec, they are better than most peeps think.
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.

Exclamation Bows CAN rule

I found a link to this site http://bows.ff.net/ on AO-basher, explains how to rule with a bow, even in PvP!

If you go for a bow or not should be based on what you feel is right. If damage output and fast leveling is what you define as fun, you might want to try something else. But for a lot of people its about feeling, and then it realy comes down to what look, sound or feel good .) If I decide to reroll, I would consider a bow I'm even considering one now, but investing in two weapon lines might be a bit over the top...

I found a QL10~ pow bow.
    Velveeta - The best atrox doctor on Rubi-Ka 1!
    Aiboforcen - A change of pace..
    Shikhi - The return!

Digital Gunfire - Music to level by.

Originally posted by Nihilie
    Bows are good for secondary type damages....
    this means, dont try to solo any yellow mob or better with only a bow

but to use as secondary weapon its a good choice and looks so cool
    im a MP and use a Schuyler bow to add some damages with my cacodemon. I hit for 200-800 everytime, but its kind of slow.

Nihilie lvl 90 ADV
    Isoea lvl 136 Trader
    Oisis lvl 140 MP
    I can solo orange mobs with my urban crossbow.