Thread: Flurry of Blows

Flurry of Blows

Flurry of blows is supposed to increase your melee init. for a few seconds... and then its supposed to run out and your melee init. is supposed to go back to the same number your melee init was.

But its not working... sometimes u hit flurry of blows and it actually gives u 2X's the amount that it was supposed to give. That's GREAT! ... cause then i hit like a chainsaw.. 2 hits per sec. But!... then my melee init doesn't go back to its original number, it acutally drops me to a (-) negative melee init... exactly the same amount that one hit of it would give me... So, im thinking that sometimes it acts up and gives u 2X's the amount u need rather than just one dose... followed by 2X's the reduction after..

Suprised im the only one taht ever mentioned it.

Its great for PVP.... but i feel like its an exploit of some sort?... for PVm its sucks cause i have to zone to get my numbers back to the way they are supposed to be.

-cub

Talking

I noticed it too. It was like my character decided to take a little siesta after the flurry. I thought it was just my perception, I never checked the actual numbers to see. Now I know I was perceiving correctly.

It's been bugged like that scince release. It didnt increase 2x for me, but it certainly dropped my Melee init more then it should have. Zoning Fixes it, but then you zone for each time you use the thing, it gets tiresome.

The buffing/debuffing was always bugged to some degree. Some debuffs will return more after it expires as well. Like that Root that makes your run speed like +500 points when it wears off. At any rate, the flurry bug was intermittant for me , and usually was ok as long as i didnt switch targets during the flurry, but that was just speculation, I got bugged with it so much i stopped using it.

-Baldie
    http://www.Just-Gamers.com - Web Hosting for Gamers
    1.5 Gig Disk Space and 10 Gb of Monthy Bandwith for $6.00 a Month!
    All the features you want, more disk space then you need,
    Loads of bandwidth, and $6 a month! Oh yea, btw...
    No Setup Fee and the first month is free! Hello? Sign up already