Thread: Enable a way to disable auto targeting

Angry Enable a way to disable auto targeting

I play as a crat, and having my view tossed every 2 seconds, makes it very hard for me to target mobs ide like to mez or charm.

i understand if i play in 3rd person there wont be a problem, but 3rd person in missions suck, the view is all bugged and the camera jumps all over the place!

Please let me know of a way to disable auto attacking, i dont want it! it isnt hard to hit the q button is it? so i dont need this auto targeting, i understand it is great for mele classes but please! dont make it manditory, allow Crats and others to take it off, you dont know how many times ive been low on heal, mezed something, but look it hit me right before i mezzed, and now i just attacked it, breaking the damn mez!

And no i am not taking my gun off!

I figure that would be funcoms first tip!

um

How about moving your agg/def bar to 49% agg? That does the trick.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Autoattack - Official Response

"Rubi-Ka is my home, my life, and my office... who let these people in?" - Madaline "Deaddreamer" Fontanaro
    "If you cancel your account, can I have your stuff?"
    Date of registration 2001-06-29 00:11:50 UTC
    Account status Open
    Next billing 2002-08-04

Now, who's the newbie here?

For the MMORPG Elitists:
    • Explorer:80%
    • Socializer:66%
    • Achiever:33%
    • Killer:20%