Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clothes!!!

Talking Clothes!!!

Ok, I will set me apart from these SilkeX threads, coz I have the feeling the devs intentionally ignore them

It'd be cool that for the next patch (prolly the one after 14.2), that there will be a new set of clothes (big set) to offer some more variety. And be sure to include some more rubber clothes and accessories for my Rubberchick (catsuits, swimsuits, underwear... maybe even some hoods so I can join Dominatrix Society of Tir with a nice outfit, lol)

Clothes are needed coz a lot don't fight 24/7 and people want to set them apart from others while socializing.

Also what'd be cool to make a difference between a backpack and a cloak. It'd like to be able to wear a backpack over my cloak (I know it's mainly a visual thing, but then again, it looks cooler running around with a Kungfu cloak and a backpack, and I would free one slot in my inventory )

And uh, maybe make some more cloaks wearable over armor. Assuming I'm a MA and have full armor, I'd like to wear e.g. that blue kungfu cloak over it (it is tagged as social armor).

And btw, could you devs arrange some appealing beach area in which players will be interested in? They're prolly funnier than clubs.
    Add new clothes! More sexy stuff! More rubber stuff! ASAP!!! :P

Beach area! Oh man, that would rock...with beach chairs and umbrellas...and maybe even a TOUR FERRY...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

*twack*

*boing*

Any additions to the amount of clothes available will be welcome.

Especially some more Trenchcoat designs - my Aqueaan is very cool, but it starting to wear a bit old now (I can't buy any more because I already own all the trenchcoats, but the Aqueaan rules).
    I must warn you that I fight very dirty, I spit and fart and soil myself

Me

"Sings we a dances of Wolves
    Who smells fear and slays the coward

Sings we a dances of Mans
    Who smells Gold and slays his brother"

*bump*

Wink

Well you can´t bump a thread as this to much.

Bump

Gimme my new rubber outfits!!!

*bump*

Some trade skill for create our clothes for example? like weapons

More clothes would be nice.

Ooh ooh ooh! About that beach area, there should be a little boat, and it stops at the dock for 30 seconds then goes around the bay, with people on it...oh man that would rock...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Thumbs up Yes to more clothing!

Bumping skill at 500, giving free bumps to all clothing threads for donations!

But yeah, bump this and schtuff.
    I just reactivated my old account...

Older characters:
    Coy "Nieshka" Bobieshka, Solitus Engineer. Omni.
    Seeker "Finniksa" Sorentzah, Opifex Martial Artist. Omni.
    Pious "Adnuntiatrix" Mohenjodaro, Opifex Fixer. Clan. Rubi-Ka Shadow Force. *dead org*
    Necole "Nikse" Cordiero, Solitus Soldier. Clan.
    ---My friends make me alt.

I'm all for new clothes. And reduce the prices of the already over-priced new underwear line.

Also, don't make them social armor please. The 230K underwear looks abysmal with the default boots because you're not allowed to put on any shoes because it's "social armor". I mean, c'mon, Funcom, give us a break here.

And gimme my black thong because I'm tired of wearing only white.

And provide a tab for an outfit that allows us to just change instantly instead of having to constantly drag on and off all our armor and clothing. I personally don't see a problem with fighting in whatever clothing folks want to fight in because they are paying customers after all and is it really such a big deal?

Talking

Nice ideas Zeroframerate ^_^

~bump!~
    Kamekazi Level 48 Fixer
    Blueberri Level 73 Enforcer
    Neffy Level 35 Adventurer
    Rhythm Level 10 Doc

Cool

BUMP !

Bahahaahahah !!!

she shoots she bumps!
    postcount++

Smile

It would be nice to have a post from Cosmic or Cz saying that a big content patch with a lot of clothing and other neat none fighting stuff is coming real sone.

I wish.

Bump by the way.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast