The movement towards freedom seems a futile one, the mere presence of oneself is an annoyance when wandering in solitude, while the quest for freedom is an honourable one, it’s also a fight in which only time has the upper hand and time is something that I did not have.

Here is my story, my tale to tell, I’ll show you …..A glimpse of the life I’d have lived.

The wasteland of Divaad was where I spent my childhood, our community wasn’t large, and the clan had only four families to count, living out our lives in small campers and trailers. And preserved our way of live for a long time, some even say since the start of the rebellion at beginning of the Omni-Tek Corporation.
Life was not easy here, constant looking out for mutants and other foul creatures that lurked the land looking for easy prey.
But they would find that we where not the prey they would have liked us to be.

According to the legends of old, and stories of the Elder counsel the first attacks where vicious and swift. But as time went on, the clan began to excel in the skill of melee fighting, as the attacks declined in time, we finally got a chance for a life in peace, or so it seemed.

Years passed as time flew by, and the clan became known in these desolated parts of Rubi-ka as the “The Ghosts of Divaad”,

It was a gloomy morning when Division 9 came to our settlement, and it seems to me the days haven’t been improving.

It was an overwhelming force of Omni-pol and Division 9 employees, forcing us to sign the agreement they represented, our Elder told us to stood ground and not yield to their evil corporate ways and it was the last attack I can remember.
Waking up in an empty camp, remembering only the screams of my family and shattered images of inhuman actions occupied my mind.

And I arrived in Tir. Where I begin my new life, alone, vengeful and afraid…….

The Journey begins