Thread: best settings to get a battle suit mission??

Question best settings to get a battle suit mission??

Please does anyone now the best settings for getting a battle suit mission? I thought I saw a thread here a few weeks back about it. I'd really like to get one. not only to wear a battle suit....but I'm as broke as any player can be.....well almost. all of 30k total.

My lvl 75 NT picked up a 134, and a 90 the otherday. You wanna know how? I didn't change the settings at all, I just tossed up the difficulty. I'm still trying to see if a player wants my 134 Urban.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Thanks telgi,
    perhaps I'm to low level (45) I can't seem to get em....or maybe I'm to impatient.

I am a lv 52 MA and I can always find battle suits. Well maybe not everytime but I can still find em. Just get click saver and put missin on 75% bad and full money. I have got about 2 battle suit now. Not really worth it though, unless you got a car or yalm, it is hell to run out there to do the mission. Besides you only make like what 40k off a Ql 55 battle suit? Just lv more and than do the mission, it's worth more that way.
    Money is everything.

Well a had a ql 54 Suit that sells for 60k, bah. Not worth it much. But the ql 134 sells for 433k to a vendor!
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Arrow To answer the question...

Whatever setting gives you 3 'describe item' missions. These will give you 2 items, and hence have 2 chances of generating a battle-suit. Full bad/Full money works for me with nothing else changed except difficulty. Don't know what the lowest QL suit is, which will obviously affect your chances of getting one.

And yes, give clicksaver a try.

Darkbane's advice is good. Anytime you get an 'identify' mission you increase thc chances.
    I wouldnt't set the difficulty up to 75% however if the object is to get an item to sell because it makes the mission harder and longer. I have gotten battlesuit missions at one notch above even.
    I don't know what the lowest QL battlesuit is but you have to search for a mission at least as high as that to have a chance of finding one.

Re: To answer the question...

Originally posted by Darkbane

And yes, give clicksaver a try.
    100% Agree...Clicksave is awesome. Gives you mission info and auto searches for special items. And, it works with Dial-up, T-1, DSL, and cable!
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....