Thread: The Syndicate Bracer

The Syndicate Bracer

Our'z best chemists and engineers are workin' on our new bootleg product, appropriatly named The Syndicate Bracer. This little gem makes you big, big like Trox, big like Enforcer Trox. Word on da' streets is, it adds 10+% to your body scale, and makes you fast, real fast, like Trox, like Fixer Trox. Oki shows ova'
    *lights cigar
    Sturmie "Sturmfaust" Smalls, 220 Enforcer. (Totally the Enforcer on Ninj00's Billboard)
    The Syndicate Join the Family.

First Enforcer on Rimor to declare war on Romania as a whole, not because of their beliefs, but simply because they're different.

Well, i can see a market for this, but i´d be more interested if you could find me a box of Cohibas. My reserve is almost out.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Hola big buddy...

I would be more appreciative if your R&D department *twitch* worked on an upgrade for the Diamondine Kick Pistol *shudder* RARRR YAR...I WANNA GO MORE BOOM BOOM RADDADADA...errr...sorry... *slaps self* If you could somehow determine a way to increase the clip size, increase the minimum damage and possibly add a new barrel loading system to add a full auto attack it would be greatlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaarrrrradadadadada CMON...makum go b00m dammit... Headcase wants m0re kick 0utta his KICKZ RARrrr...errrr.... crap...

Time for my meds...
    The Union - Neutral Org.
    ... Wardencraft ... - Neutral Atrox Keeper
    ... Gizmocraft ... - Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    ... Clobbercraft ... - Neutral Atrox Martial Artist

The Company - Omni Org.
    ... Boomcraft ... - Neutral Solitus Trader
    ... Blitzcraft ... - Omni Opifex Fixer
    ... Ragecraft ... - Omni Atrox Enforcer
    ... Traumacraft ... - Omni Solitus Doctor
    ... Voodoocraft ... - Omni Nanomage Nanotechnician

More videos coming soon on YouTube: BlockAndLode

*Holds a cigarette in his teeth as he spraypaints another batch of Bracers of Growing Flesh*

Heya boss, I bet these things'll sell better if we spray 'em blue and call 'em "Notum Syndicate Bracers" instead.
    The big Doc-tizzle
    Surgeon GenerAL, The Syndicate
    "taem hael you dumb doc plx!!! i r gunna qwit team, n00b"

*walks in hands Silettal a warrent* Ok got to check out you "R&D" efforts to make sure they are correctly done. *searchs the place* ok sturmfaust here is a 100million fine for unsanitary conditions *watchs a worker attempt to slide the ham sandwich he was eating over the nanite contol under a chair* also 50mill for not haveing security enough to protect workers *watchs a lizard walk by down the hall attack a worker and drag him off* ok also 90mill for not haveing permision to use the brand of bracers your useing. *hands sturmfaust a 240 mill fine slip* ohh yeah your double parked outside so we had to call in a tow yalm.

Ok later *walks off*
    There is no mercy like Darkkmercy.