Thread: Doctors, your thoughts on idea?

Unhappy Doctors, your thoughts on idea?

I have been playing for a few months, and I have decided to create a new toon, and went with a Doctor. I have noticed that it is not always easy to team with other members, especially in the lower levels. I find the board and info very useful, but it doesn't really help much in game when looking for other people to team with.

If I designed an online database for all doctors (all factions) do you think it would be used by other players and professions looking for a doc to team with? Do you think its a good idea? Just curious.
    I was just thinking this way, if a person wants a doc for hecklers, or temple, whatever, they can go to the database, look at the doctors in or close to their team level and send them a tell. It would also be beneficial to doctors so they don't have to sit around waiting for a team. Just a thought, and was hoping to get some feedback on it.

Thank you for your time.

(( Psst, this is an RP only forum, meaning stuff posted here is "In Chatacter" only. Your post would have a better time in the Doctor profession forum anyway, more doctors ))
    Natalya "Crackshot" Kotov - TL5+

John "Fixxo" Smith -- lvl 135
    -Blitzing Expert and Omni Defector

"AO Twilightzone... you have entered a dimention beyond thought and reason, beyond OMG and lewt...
    you have entered... the bad RP zone..." -Falikos

"funcom allows nipples...but they rename my crats bot from B(o)(o)BS to default1 *shakes fist at funcom*"
    -Ubermayze
    "you look like some sort of perverted superhero" -Ubermayze

((he is right, this post would be better off in another section, but I wouldnt worry. once you get a few levels on your back, its usually enough to stand still for a moment and someone will pick you up.))

(( You will laugh in a while looking back at this. In a few lvls when you logg on youll be getting 10+ tells begging you for team.... Showing your face in public will result in thousands of invites... Trying to do anything else than teaming will be difficult since you will never be left to yourself without someone asking you every minute if your done and ready for mish.... Ah, you will ceertainly laugh when looking back at this.....)))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats