Thread: Flower Of Life Bug

Unhappy Flower Of Life Bug

Flower Of Life use to or is intended to be Life-Tap special Attacks.
    I have a flower of life which damages for 45
    Heals for 600 HP with a re-use of aprox 4 minutes

But the current Flower of Life are all .. broken. They damage both the player and the NPC for laughable amount of damage with a long re-use.

Code of flower of life is something like:

25-47
    25-47

Meaning 25-47 damage to NPC
    For
    25-47 damage on Player

Makes no sense.
    and it ACTUALLY DOES do that.

SO i have the last of a Life-tap special attack... Cuz FC obviously nerfed it or.. bugged it accidentally.

My Flower of Life attack still works tho.
    So here's my question:

Isit bugged or nerfed? Or...both? lol

Ifit's bugged, please don't consider it to be nerfed because 4 mins re-use, c'mon.... that don't make use traders. =P

-Natelie
    RK1, 79 MA

Unhappy the big question

I have played AO since release and I have never found a working Flower of Life. I just spoke to a GM today and he did not even know what I was talking about. Since MAs have only a few viable attacks I was wondering if you could tell me where you got your working FoL from? The store or in a mission chest? I have rolled nearly 30 missions with FoL as item reward and ZERO have been working versions. Funcom will NEVER fix this so if there is some way of generating one, then by all means, please share!

I got my QL 60 one from a mission

off a dead MA mob. It is QL 60, and functions perfectly. I have also heard of QL200 ones that work perfectly. However, since that one, I have found hundreds (or at least dozens) of broken ones of varying QLs.

Since then, I have heard of others with QL 60 ones that seem to work. They hit for 40, and heal for 600. It is my assertion that it is ONLY QL60s (and 200s) that have working models... all others are broke-a$$.

My experience for what it is worth...

Talking aha!

Thanks Hawk,
    If you see me on Rubika1 and are willing, I would appreciate it if we could grab one for my MA. Look for Hilani.

Re: aha!

Originally posted by jonjon
    Thanks Hawk,
    If you see me on Rubika1 and are willing, I would appreciate it if we could grab one for my MA. Look for Hilani.
    Trust me, tis on my list of things to find more of for folks. My wife is level 86 as well, and still doesn't have hers yet because it is tough to find exactly level 60 mobs. But, if we come across another, I'll happily let ya know

yes

Only the QL60 (lowest version) and QL200 (highest version) of Flower of Life function correctly. All interpolated FoL's in between are bugzzored bad.

Pretty please? for all the MA's who can't squeeze into a QL200 one?
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Yep

Your only hope is to get to a level where you can do a QL 60 (exactly) mission, and then hunt for one. Don't level until you get it... then go get and enjoy your working FoL.

Unhappy oops

unfortunately, i am level 129 and have no hopes of rolling a mission that low. if you come across someone who roles a ql60 or a ql200 mission for FoL, i will tip generously for the chance to enter the mission and get the item. Send a tell to Hilani on RK1.

I'll look into this and see where a fix is at.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Angry an idea

can't we just trade a broken one for one that works? is that possible or does someone need to tweak the database first?

Talking WOOOOT

HURRAH!

Touch-down!!!!

*happy to be the writer of this psot, which downright got intercepted by COSMIK*

YEAH BABY!

*so proud*

hehehe... anywayz.......