Thread: IQ Rings - How can we remove for IP RESET?

IQ Rings - How can we remove for IP RESET?

Hi,

I am wondering if I am going to have to destroy my IQ ring in order to get an IP reset? I do not believe I am high enough level to remove it without destroying it, and the message concerning IP reset states we have to take off all equipment. I think it would be kind of a shaft to have to destroy my gear in order to take advantage of the reset.

Regards,

Roeg
    Ridley: Solitus 'Crat, RK1

I think you have to remove all items except rings.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Originally posted by MiKEBoND
    I think you have to remove all items except rings.
    I think so too, because if you want to equip social armour (like battlesuits and stuff) you need to deequip everything exept rings, if this is not the case, no IP reset till lvl 190
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

I have a level 32 NT on test who did a full IP reset. My IQ ring came off without a problem. I believe they have changed the removal requirement, at least for the duration of full IP resets.

As I recall, FC stated this intention during the Q&A following the preliminary 14.2 patch notes.

If it gets implemented on Live as it is on Test, there should be no problem.

U dun need to be lvl 190 to wear and unwear an IQ ring.
    REPRESENTING OMNI-TEK's FINEST...in some obscure department

Originally posted by Asteroth
    U dun need to be lvl 190 to wear and unwear an IQ ring.
    ya do if you are wearing a good one Well, at least now ya do. Unwear title level 6
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

They remove the level requirement to remove on these types of items.

great..yeah my defensive ring is titlelevel 6 too..
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Thanks for the info! Sounds like I have nothing to worry about.

Regards,

Roeg
    Ridley: Solitus 'Crat, RK1

I think Cosmik said they would let all items be removable, including IQ rings.
    NT phone HOME!!