I, and MANY people I have talked to, are finding that missions no longer give rewards. The threads over AOVAULT's boards seem to indicate that half of the people are experiencing this problem, and half are not. I am one who is.

I play Shelara, a 35th level Clan Adventurer on RK-1. I chose a mission with the parameters of: 'go to location, look at object, kill all inhabitants and leave'. In the past I have solved these missions by picking up the item, usually after I kill all the mobs. Last night after the patch I undertook one of these missions. Killed all the mobs (which was very difficult since I now mostly only do minimum damage to humans), and then picked up the item. I got no money, no XP, and no item reward. I had modified this mission to max BAD and max MONEY.

I spoke to several people at the mission terminals who said they were having the same problem with several different mission types.

Did I miss something in the patch release notes? Is this some new quirk we're supposed to figure out? It seems like a bug to me. Funcom, please advise.

Thanks.
Scott McKelvey,
aka Shelara, Clan Adventurer.